2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• So its either Glinka's retirement or Malagurski is leaving...

As far as I know Police wants to keep Veljkovic, not the other serbians.

• Tijana Boskovic to Eczacibasi Vitra !!!
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/53144/eczacibasina-super-solak/

Hmm that is a bit strange transfer. To me, Boskovic reminds me a lot of Neslihan. She use her shoulder to hit hard a lot and similar way but also do really smart tips/drops as well. I'm sure she will learn a lot from Neslihan and improve but what will Gözde Yilmaz & De La Cruz do in Eczacibasi then? It will be also a huge waste to tell Neslihan to sit on the bench. Now I'm confused :cheesy:

• Hmm that is a bit strange transfer. To me, Boskovic reminds me a lot of Neslihan. She use her shoulder to hit hard a lot and similar way but also do really smart tips/drops as well. I'm sure she will learn a lot from Neslihan and improve but what will Gözde Yilmaz & De La Cruz do in Eczacibasi then? It will be also a huge waste to tell Neslihan to sit on the bench. Now I'm confused :cheesy:

2 of Boskovic, Furst, Larson, Poljak, De La Cruz will not be able to play in turkish league... And Yilmaz and Neslian will not play in CL... Really useless move when you already have good player sur.
    I am not sure if it's a good move for Boskovic... But maybe eczacibasi prefer Having her on the stands than having her in the other side of the net...

• Hmm that is a bit strange transfer. To me, Boskovic reminds me a lot of Neslihan. She use her shoulder to hit hard a lot and similar way but also do really smart tips/drops as well. I'm sure she will learn a lot from Neslihan and improve but what will Gözde Yilmaz & De La Cruz do in Eczacibasi then? It will be also a huge waste to tell Neslihan to sit on the bench. Now I'm confused :cheesy:

Very bad decision for her..This year She will be on the bench most of the time in Turkish league... When you have Larson, De La Cruz, Neslihan and Gözde in your time you don't need 1 more attacker :down: ...One of the MB (Poljak-Fürst) have to be in team in Turkey because they have to weak MB
    If Neslihan goes next year and some players from Eczacibasi, Tijana will be good then but right now no...For her it was better to go in Italy or in other Turkish team

• Mihajlovic in good shape can help Chemik and Fefi won't be alone if both Maja and Sanja leave :D
    Rourke had good days in Atom, but what would be with Zaroślińska ?( both on court would be too much risk and I wonder where will Kasprzak go after injury ^^

Neslihan as OH would be interesting :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kosheleva had offers from Vb and Fb but Fbs budget is low so maybe Vb

Fenerbahce's budget is low ?( ?

• Well, for RC Cannes it seems that there will be a lot of changes in the roster.
    Right now it is said that only 3 players will remain in the team next season : Ortschitt, Lazic and Bursac.
    Kloster (Le Cannet) is close to sign and it seems that They are interessed in a young serbian setter from Partizan Belgrade (Mirkovic?).

• Well, for RC Cannes it seems that there will be a lot of changes in the roster.
    Right now it is said that only 3 players will remain in the team next season : Ortschitt, Lazic and Bursac.
    Kloster (Le Cannet) is close to sign and it seems that They are interessed in a young serbian setter from Partizan Belgrade (Mirkovic?).

after setter like Apitz they will go with young Serbian setter ?(
    Why they don't transfer some really good setter