2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I think between Police and Kędzierzyn Koźle or Bełchatów is not very big distance :dance4:

You obviously haven't yet discovered the joy of driving on Polish roads :lol:
    I'd also pick Sopot/Gdańsk, but Atom would have to sell the whole team to afford Jaqueline and I don't think it's their next season's policy :D

• Jaque said in an interview that she wants to live in the same city with Murilo, but both of them have clear in their minds that the next season will be decisive because it is an Olympics year, so she said that maybe they will sacrifice a little bit more living in different cities to try to be in the group for the Olympics next year.

My personal think: I know that Jaque and Murilo have offers from Poland, but I think they are not going abroad now. Their son is too young and usually Jaque's family and Murilo's family are helping them when they have to play... like a babysitter. And Murilo is not in a good shape, so I think that if they decide to go abroad is a little bit uncertain, they don't know if they'll adapt to Poland, Polish League, the language... There are so many things that can influence in their games. So, IMO, staying in Brazil is the safest option for them. BTW, Minas, since the end of the men's season, is trying to find a sponsor to bring Murilo and then they can renew with Jaqueline, since the women's sponsor already said that they want to keep with the team.

source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…jogar-no-mesmo-clube.html

• Jordan Larson, De La Cruz, Poljak and Fürst are 1 more year in Eczacibasi Vitra

• Any news if Lesya Evdokimova, Maria Perepelkina or Debby Stam will come back to play or have they retired?

• After the defeat against Piacenza in Italian league Busto Arsizio is facing a difficult situation.

First of all It is not clear the situation with sponsorship. The agremeents ended now and according to the last news both brands will continuing together with Futura volley but reducing by 30%-40% the budget. Without any new sponsor Busto can only build up a middle level team for the next season (like Bergamo or Monticchiari in current season). There are some rumors on new sponsor but still there is a big confusion.

Parisi after 11 years could leave.

Players:

Diouf, Havelkova, Lyubuskina will leave

Marcon, Leonardi, Michel and Rania probably leave

Wolozs, Aelbrecht and Camera are still uncertain

Pisani and Degradi should stay.

Some rumors says that Busto is close to sign Plak, Arrighetti and Parrocchiale (just rumors)

• This is very unfortunate especially the fact that the team was able to reach the Champions League Finals this season. But their Serie A1 performance was quite poor resulting to not even reaching the semifinal playoffs. I think it was due to fatigue from traveling a lot and playing too many games.

• This is very unfortunate especially the fact that the team was able to reach the Champions League Finals this season. But their Serie A1 performance was quite poor resulting to not even reaching the semifinal playoffs. I think it was due to fatigue from traveling a lot and playing too many games.

I totally agree 100%. The travels were a big problems compared to the other italian teams and I believe that the team lacked of correct menthality. It is a pity because if Busto will not play in Europe the market will be even more difficult.

• any rumors about Kasia Skowronska (she for sure leave Rabita) and Malwina Smarzek???

• any rumors about Kasia Skowronska (she for sure leave Rabita) and Malwina Smarzek???

Malwina Smażek has offers from Impel and Atom Trefl.

Impel also negociate with Tomsia

• Voloch posted about Andréia (MB/OPP, currently in Rexona) possibly moving to Poland. Are there any rumors regarding which team might be interested in her?

What is her last name?

• Laurence (or Sforzin, if you consider her maiden name)

And which position did she play on in last seasons?
    If as an opposite, it could be Chemik Police

edit: and if she is better than Bjelica off course

• You obviously haven't yet discovered the joy of driving on Polish roads :lol:
    I'd also pick Sopot/Gdańsk, but Atom would have to sell the whole team to afford Jaqueline and I don't think it's their next season's policy :D

hi Estranged, i m from Poland :woohoo: 8o

• And which position did she play on in last seasons?
    If as an opposite, it could be Chemik Police

edit: and if she is better than Bjelica off course

She has been playing as OPP in the last three seasons, including last Montreux and last Grand Prix in the NT.

• Nice. So i think it must be Chemik. Other teams are no reach enough to take brasil national team player :cheesy: