2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I think he only confirmed they all will leave. And theonly one he confirmed the club was Romanenko that will move do Dinamo Moscow, no?

You got it right, Jo :) Apparently Zarieche will get some financial support from region's governor, but unfortunately this means also that they have to build a new team.

• You got it right, Jo :) Apparently Zarieche will get some financial support from region's governor, but unfortunately this means also that they have to build a new team.

;)

pitty for them they must lose almost all players, I liked the way they worked with these girls...

• To users from Brasil: Any info about Rosane Maggioni? Is she good? I've read that she has offers from Poland. Is it true she has also Polish nationality?

she's Renata Maggioni's sister. she played in São Bernardo, Amil/Campinas and in Pinheiros. always on the bench. she's good, but instable. and she doesn't have experience. I didn't know infos about her for a long time.

• :aww: :aww: :gone:I'm so sorry for my poor reading ability ,Maybe Malykh will go to Krasnodar after all (according to the rumour).

• :aww: :aww: :gone:I'm so sorry for my poor reading ability ,Maybe Malykh will go to Krasnodar after all (according to the rumour).

;) It happens. :) I would still prefer she could go to a club where she could be a starter...unless Krasnodar plans on letting Sokolova and Calderon on bench...or if Koshleleva leaves..dont know...

• Havlíčková , Meijners close to Pomì Casalmaggiore.

OH : Meijners , Trirozzi

OP : Havlíčková

S : ( Tomkom , Lloyd , Camera , Kitipova ??? )

MB : Stevanović , Gibbemeyer

L : Sirressi

• I wish you were right, but only 2 Italians in the starting six are not enough... :whistle:

• To users from Brasil: Any info about Rosane Maggioni? Is she good? I've read that she has offers from Poland. Is it true she has also Polish nationality?

I don't think she has Polish nationality. This has never been mentioned before...
    She is good, but she has a lot of problems with injuries...and yes, she's never been the main setter of any team in Brazil yet.
    I remember 5 or 6 years ago when she was in Osasco, she used to be one of the most promissing players of her generation. She actually won the world youth championship in 2009, in which Samara was MVP and Ana Bia was best blocker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZkIWIhbQXw

• They already signed Orlova, so Kutyukiva wasn't alone. So Podskalnaya will probably be on bench in Volero.. Too bad, i like her

She most likely would be a bench player in Krasnodar as well. They just have signed Nastya Shlyakhovaya and Maryuhnich is a better blocker than Podskalnaya and there's also Dianskaya who played a good season...I like her though. At least she could learn something from someone like Akinradewo in Volero :whistle: So I don't think it's a shabby transfer.

• Rumors about Casalmaggiore: the club has signed Ana Bjelica (OPP) and Rossella Olivotto (MB) and it's interested in Francesca Piccini or Valentina Fiorin as OH.
    Rumors about Scandicci: the club is interested in Francesca Piccinini and Valentina Fiorin.
    Rumors about Vicenza: the club has signed Laura Partenio (OH).
    Rumors about Club Italia: the club will sign Elisa Zanette (OH, also OPP) from Novara.
    Rumors about Novara: the club is interested in Rosseaux, Meijners or Lippmann as OH.
    Rumors about Bergamo: the club has signed Alessia Gennari (OH).

Valeria Rosso will take one year of break. Maret Grothues and Anne Buijs will play in Atom Trefl Sopot.

Source: http://www.volleyballcasalmagg…ssegna/corno%20010615.jpg

• https://bergamorossoblu.wordpress.com/category/news/

Piccinini , Meijners Close to Casalmaggiore. If piacenza sign Bjelica Casalmaggiore want sign Havlíčková , and loan Egonu from Club Italia.

Begamo Sign Aelbrecht , Gennari , Cardullo , Jackson next week.

• She most likely would be a bench player in Krasnodar as well. They just have signed Nastya Shlyakhovaya and Maryuhnich is a better blocker than Podskalnaya and there's also Dianskaya who played a good season...I like her though. At least she could learn something from someone like Akinradewo in Volero :whistle: So I don't think it's a shabby transfer.

what about Ninkovic?

• , Klineman had a propose from the country that she always dreamed (Brazil)

Does this means she is actually coming to Brazil? I can see a place for her in Praia Clube...