2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Fofão will retire and Macris(Pinheiros), Tieme ( plays abroad) and Roberta ( Rexona - bench) one of them are quoted to be the new setter on court for Rexona

Fofão will retire and Macris(Pinheiros), Tieme ( plays abroad) and Roberta ( Rexona - bench) one of them are quoted to be the new setter on court for Rexona

thx for the answer

• The budget wil increase? seems that the nem players are better...

Modena is entering the last year of a three-year plan, so the bulk of the team was supposed to remain unchanged.
    But suddenly, screw the plan!
    Fabris's contract expires, so she would have probably left anyways.

Let's pretend the information is correct. On paper, neither Diouf nor Horvath is an upgrade over Fabris and Piccinini. Don't expect them to earn a higher salary. By the way, I won't be surprised if Picci finishes her career in Bergamo...
    Vasileva is better, and more expensive, than Rousseaux.
    I have no idea about Lo Bianco's demands at this point, but her transfer would be a good solution for both parties.
    Bosetti... it's hard to believe that Fener gives up on her after only one injury-plagued season.

• http://sport.se.pl/inne-sporty…uper-expressu_589730.html
    in this interview Kasia Skowronska said that she played many years out of Polish league and she is wondering and its big possible to se her in OrlenLiga next year :)
    my choose its Chemik, she may replace Ana Bjelica.

• If this some of this rumors are true and if Fabris leave Modena she will leave Italy Seria A,..But where She can go ? Brasil, Turkey and Russian league are stronger league than Italian but all stroger Turk. clubs have Opp but I don't know that She wants go to Brasil or Russia :huh:
    Any rumors about her ?

• http://sport.se.pl/inne-sporty…uper-expressu_589730.html
    in this interview Kasia Skowronska said that she played many years out of Polish league and she is wondering and its big possible to se her in OrlenLiga next year :)
    my choose its Chemik, she may replace Ana Bjelica.

Agree, Bjelica has been underperforming lately, Kowalińska had to replace her many times, but she didn't impress me much :whistle:
    maybe it would be better if Chemik also gets rid of Ognjenovic and look up for someone more creative - Wołosz or Skorupa would be good idea, but Kasia is in Italy and afaik she has contract with Rabita. IMHO it'll be better if Wołosz will play outside Poland unless Chemik or Atom builds a strong competitive team for next season. And key point is hiring strong offensive OH who can replace Glinka - and here's a problem because there's lack of good offensive OHs in Poland - we have younger ones like Wójcik or Kurnikowska... having strong Polish S may open a road to find strong offensive OH abroad ^^ and I wonder what they do with Malagurski...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, Bjelica has been underperforming lately, Kowalińska had to replace her many times, but she didn't impress me much :whistle:
    maybe it would be better if Chemik also gets rid of Ognjenovic and look up for someone more creative - Wołosz or Skorupa would be good idea, but Kasia is in Italy and afaik she has contract with Rabita. IMHO it'll be better if Wołosz will play outside Poland unless Chemik or Atom builds a strong competitive team for next season. And key point is hiring strong offensive OH who can replace Glinka - and here's a problem because there's lack of good offensive OHs in Poland - we have younger ones like Wójcik or Kurnikowska... having strong Polish S may open a road to find strong offensive OH abroad ^^ and I wonder what they do with Malagurski...

Hi Kondzio, you wonder they do what with Sanja?

• If this some of this rumors are true and if Fabris leave Modena she will leave Italy Seria A,..But where She can go ? Brasil, Turkey and Russian league are stronger league than Italian but all stroger Turk. clubs have Opp but I don't know that She wants go to Brasil or Russia :huh:
    Any rumors about her ?

I have seen some rumors about Fenerbahçe and Fabris. I don't know how serious they are though.

• Hi Kondzio, you wonder they do what with Sanja?

It is impressive how Sanja dropped her level after her injury. I really can't see so many options for her... Maybe she should accept that she's not that star and go to play in a small team... then I think she'll have a chance to play in starting 6 team and try to show something out.

• I have seen some rumors about Fenerbahçe and Fabris. I don't know how seriors are they though

For her it will be very good news but We will see..I only see her in stroger teams like Fener and others

• I have seen some rumors about Fenerbahçe and Fabris. I don't know how serious they are though.

Fabris and Havlickova are even similar physically, so don't think that Fenerbahce is trying to get her.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It is impressive how Sanja dropped her level after her injury. I really can't see so many options for her... Maybe she should accept that she's not that star and go to play in a small team... then I think she'll have a chance to play in starting 6 team and try to show something out.

Malagurski unfortunately had so many problems with serious injuries. In good shape she would be good option to be offensive OH for Chemik and now it's hard to say anything... I missed her in CL finals ;( she could either replace Glinka or Bjelica/Kowalińska

Any rumors about her ?

Strong teams have opp problematic in turkey...VB with Sheila, EcV with Neslihan and Fb with Montano..Fabris is a good opp but im not sure if she is ready for being the opp of these strong teams do you think she is ready ?..maybe she keep playing in italy for another year,if not then GsD would be a good choice...

• Agree, Bjelica has been underperforming lately, Kowalińska had to replace her many times, but she didn't impress me much :whistle:

wont Glinka play next season ? :whistle:

• Strong teams have opp problematic in turkey...VB with Sheila, EcV with Neslihan and Fb with Montano..Fabris is a good opp but im not sure if she is ready for being the opp of these strong teams do you think she is ready ?..maybe she keep playing in italy for another year,if not then GsD would be a good choice...

I think that She is but I Would love to see her in Italy one more year and best club for her is Novara because they are in Champ. League :D or second team that Will be in CL

• wont Glinka play next season ? :whistle:

We have talks about her "be or not to be" on courts since 2 years, so she may repeat it once again...
    rumour says that she ends career after this season and she's moving to Warsaw :wavy:

• Jaque and Chemik it's a Rumour... Jaque and Werblinska will be a good duo in chemik solid back row and a great OH with Skowronska and good Shape and a Great Setter to play with the middles with such good reception... will be a great team.. but i don't know if Jaque can go to Poland.. Murilo situation it's difficult..

• Strong teams have opp problematic in turkey...VB with Sheila, EcV with Neslihan and Fb with Montano..Fabris is a good opp but im not sure if she is ready for being the opp of these strong teams do you think she is ready ?..maybe she keep playing in italy for another year,if not then GsD would be a good choice...

I would add GsD to the list of teams that got harmed from opposite performances. Centoni had a lot of downs and I don't remember many games she saved the team. Indeed, GsD can be a good choice for Fabris. In overall, we seem to like powerful opposites in Turkey than the ones with higher technique. To me Hooker, Boskovic and Fabris are the type of opposites I would like to see in Turkey next season.

• We have talks about her "be or not to be" on courts since 2 years, so she may repeat it once again...
    rumour says that she ends career after this season and she's moving to Warsaw :wavy:

i think Glinka and Sokolova should come together and establish a volleyball academy on how to motivate veteran volleyball players to make them still play volleyball :lol:

• i think Glinka and Sokolova should come together and establish a volleyball academy on how to motivate veteran volleyball players to make them still play volleyball :lol:

Well, there will be volleyball academy in Anapa (Russian training centre) named after Lyuba, so who knows? :P And they better get Dani Scott and Fofao as lecturers :lol: