2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• According to volleyball.it, Vakifbank Istanbul is interested in Dutch OPP Lonneke Slöetjes :white:

• Impel Wroclaw officially parted away with Mira Topic (maybe Hana Cutura as well...) and has signed with Carolina Costagrande. She even put a video saying hi to Impel fans, according to some news, Nicola Negro and Skowronska affected her choice.

• Both Buijs and Sloetjes are to weak for VakifBank :white: :whistle: :whistle:

• I really don't understand Vakifbank... Ok guidetti must want to work with some of his dutch player all year long, but I don't see vakif winning something next year with this squad. Seriously ezcacibasi and Fener are more powerfull right now.
    And I don't think letting Buijs or sloetjes on the stand during turkish league will help national team.

• It would have been a wiser transfer if they transferred only Slöetjes. She showed what she can do in Montreux cup and I'm sure she's the player Vakifbank Istanbul are looking for :roll: Kim Hill is a weak attacker, well I mean, I think she will be fine with Akyol's fast sets but overall they would need a strong hitter. That's what Slöetjes can contribute the team.

On the other hand, I don't really understand the transfer of Buijs. She most likely will be staying at bench all the time, she's a big hole in reception and weaker attacker than Slöetjes. I might be wrong because those two girls are spending whole time with Guidetti, therefore there can be some miracles in a very short time.

• After WGP and EC if She shows good performance than We can say that Sloetjes is good player...For now bad transfer by VakifBank, on market there is much better players

Kim Hill is player that can do everything good (block, serve, attacks...) and for me She is s good transfer :)

• After WGP and EC if She shows good performance than We can say that Sloetjes is good player...For now bad transfer by VakifBank, on market there is much better players

Kim Hill is player that can do everything good (block, serve, attacks...) and for me She is s good transfer :)

No doubt about that. Playing great in Montreux is just the first step, so she definitely should keep the great shape in WGP and EC, but I'm pretty sure she will.

I like Kim Hill, but she's a bit too overrated since winning the WCH MVP award last year, but still agree she's good at everything, just needs to be more consistent in attacks.

• According to volleyball.it, Vakifbank Istanbul is interested in Dutch OPP Lonneke Slöetjes :white:

She'll definitely leave Schwerin, or rather Schwerin decided not to wait any longer for her decision and look for alternatives. And the press article from Schwerin also says that she seems to head to Turkey, so it might indeed happen...

EDIT I should have read the other topics first :whistle: :aww:

• Any news about Marianne Steinbrecher? Is she going to Praia or Kenya Prison?

• Croatian OPP Sanja Popovic leaves Budowlani Lodz, her new club(apparently a Russian club) proposed her a double salary than what she earned in Lodz...

• It seems Negro with Chiappini again in Poland. It means bad with all my respect for them, they are like warm noodles, good as a friends for a players, worse as a coach. They had teams with really good surnames but they failed...