2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Imoco Conegliano are not happy with Nikolova performance and they don't want her next season and they are interesting about Samanta Fabris but Modena want to keep her...

• Someone should sign Karsta Lowe now. She will get much more expensive over the summer!!!!!!

• Someone should sign Karsta Lowe now. She will get much more expensive over the summer!!!!!!

What are your prospects for Lowe? While certainly a good attacker, she didn't do much in PR and her backrow hitting concerns me.

• 90% sure Roberta will be the starting setter next season.

At least that is what Bernardinho let understood after interviews. He said she did incredible season and that he trusts her to lead the team, but of course other players like Gabi will have to give her a good support in season to come. And that would be unfair of course to make comparisions between her and Rexona previous setters...like Fernanda and Fofão...

So Roberta, Gabi, Mayhara, Paula Barros staying in the team. I think almost sure for Naty and Carol to stay as well...but lets wait official news.

• What are your prospects for Lowe? While certainly a good attacker, she didn't do much in PR and her backrow hitting concerns me.

What are your prospects for Lowe? While certainly a good attacker, she didn't do much in PR and her backrow hitting concerns me.

??? She had over 5 kills per set in Puerto Rico in her brief time. The team folded because the local players were terrible.

• If Mayhara accepts to be a bench player again, I don't know what to say

She already accepted. She renewed her contract. WHAT A DUMB DECISION, THAT'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. :down: I can understand that she wanted to learn more with Bernardo and develop herself, but I think that now is time to play... she's not thaaaaaat young anymore.

• She already accepted. She renewed her contract. WHAT A DUMB DECISION, THAT'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. :down: I can understand that she wanted to learn more with Bernardo and develop herself, but I think that now is time to play... she's not thaaaaaat young anymore.

Yeah I know she did, but did Juciely renew too? I thought she'd go somewhere else, that's what I've read here

• Leo will stay in Fb she has two year contract and club doesn't won't her to leave that is what i heard. So her transfer rumours probably will never happen

Fenerbache will sign Skorupa, so Lo Bianco is free...

• Skorupa is the best setter in Europe

No, she is not. I would ask based on what? Your subjective assessment? Then yes. What did she win in the last years both in club & NT levels? We have Naz, Tomkom, Glass, Antonijevic and many other brilliant setters, but honestly I have not seen any spectacular achievements from Skorupa YET.

• No, she is not. I would ask based on what? Your subjective assessment? Then yes. What did she win in the last years both in club & NT levels? We have Naz, Tomkom, Glass, Antonijevic and many other brilliant setters, but honestly I have not seen any spectacular achievements from Skorupa YET.

Not only achievements but her way of playing this past years.. She is good, no doubt and can be very creative, but watching her in Baku and in Pomi this season she showed nothing great and was replaced so many times in Rabita with Tomkom who even became first setter..

And Meatballs you forgot Wei :drink:

• No, she is not. I would ask based on what? Your subjective assessment? Then yes. What did she win in the last years both in club & NT levels? We have Naz, Tomkom, Glass, Antonijevic and many other brilliant setters, but honestly I have not seen any spectacular achievements from Skorupa YET.

So what does Antonijevic win in her career? :cheesy: