2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I don't know much about her.
    Is she a offensive OH or defensive OH ?

She's 27 yo, 185cm tall, from Montenegro. I'd say she's quite much balanced, her reception may be shaky if she gets tagged by the opponents, but overall fine. I liked her when she was playing for RC Cannes. I suppose in Japan she will be reception free, right? so most likely she will be used as one of the main attackers.

• She's 27 yo, 185cm tall, from Montenegro. I'd say she's quite much balanced, her reception may be shaky if she gets tagged by the opponents, but overall fine. I liked her when she was playing for RC Cannes. I suppose in Japan she will be reception free, right? so most likely she will be used as one of the main attackers.

I agree, she is quite balanced but has been the main attacker for Mulhouse and can do it well. In Cannes she wasn't so good, but probably because attacking was distributed to many players. In Japan as in Mulhouse she'll get most of the balls so i expect her to do grear

• I agree, she is quite balanced but has been the main attacker for Mulhouse and can do it well. In Cannes she wasn't so good, but probably because attacking was distributed to many players. In Japan as in Mulhouse she'll get most of the balls so i expect her to do grear

Thanks, Emil & USAvolleyfan :thumbsup:
    I'm happy to know she's a well-balanced player.
    I hope she'll play as OH with reception because Hisamitsu has Miyu Nagaoka, now definiteky the best Japanese opposite. As a opposite, her chance will be limited like last season's Mikhajlovic.

• :white:

Chemik will present roster for next season today at 7 pm. :) Yes, probably Montano will play in Chemik :)

• Chemik will present roster for next season today at 7 pm. :) Yes, probably Montano will play in Chemik :)

Are you pleased with this transfer? I wouldn't be, if I were a fan of Chemik Police :roll: Obviously she's a good player, perhaps still one of the best, however if we consider how unhealthy she had been... too bad that Brakocevic is unable to play, nevertheless, they could have tried Murphy or Fawcett...

• Are you pleased with this transfer? I wouldn't be, if I were a fan of Chemik Police :roll: Obviously she's a good player, perhaps still one of the best, however if we consider how unhealthy she had been... too bad that Brakocevic is unable to play, nevertheless, they could have tried Murphy or Fawcett...

Yes, i`m pleased. 2 years ago we could only dream about such names in Orlen League. I hope, she will have very good season in Poland. :)

• Yes, i`m pleased. 2 years ago we could only dream about such names in Orlen League. I hope, she will have very good season in Poland. :)

I imagine. So I see three foreign players. Montano, Havelkova and Veljkovic, maybe more?

• Chemik will present roster for next season today at 7 pm.

So we`ll see. ;)

• Are you pleased with this transfer? I wouldn't be, if I were a fan of Chemik Police :roll: Obviously she's a good player, perhaps still one of the best, however if we consider how unhealthy she had been... too bad that Brakocevic is unable to play, nevertheless, they could have tried Murphy or Fawcett...

Yes, I am pleased. She's one of the best opposites in the world, not perhaps, key roles in the best clubs in the world all the time, to take into account her amazing physical parameters. :D

• Yes, i`m pleased. 2 years ago we could only dream about such names in Orlen League. I hope, she will have very good season in Poland. :)

When I saw her first time playing in Rabita in CL with Grun, Skorupa, Rabadzhieva I was wondering whether she has a springs in feet, 330 cm spike. :drink:

• Helena Havelkova (CZE) , Paulina Maj (POL) , Izabela Bełcik (POL), Joanna Wolosz (POL), Madelaynee Montano (COL) oficially in Chemik Police!! :))))))))
    https://twitter.com/kpschemikp…status/617381582035386369

Montano and Havelkova in Poland! I can`t wait OrlenLiga season :D and Impel vs Chemik... :super:

• Montano and Havelkova in Poland! I can`t wait OrlenLiga season :D and Impel vs Chemik... :super:

Yes!!I can`t wait too ;)

• if you can write full roster of Chemik and Imple..i can express my opinion on them..

S: Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    OPP: Madelaynee Montano , Izabela Kowalińska
    OH: Helena Havelkova, Anna Werblinska, Aleksandra Jagielo, Małgorzata Glinka (?)
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Stefana Veljkovic, Katarzyna Mróz, Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł
    L: Mariola Zenik, Paulina Maj

• Impel Wrocław:

S: Milena Radecka, Magdalena Gryka
    OPP: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Joanna Kaczor
    OH: Carolina Costagrande, Kristin Hildebrand, Andreia Kossainova, Karolina Piśla
    MB: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Monika Ptak, Aleksandra Sikorska
    L: Stasiak and ?

• S: Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    OPP: Madelaynee Montano , Izabela Kowalińska
    OH: Helena Havelkova, Anna Werblinska, Aleksandra Jagielo, Małgorzata Glinka (?)
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Stefana Veljkovic, Katarzyna Mróz, Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł
    L: Mariola Zenik, Paulina Maj

hmmm good roster...problems : Montrano is unbalanced for hig level...Glinka is an older player for high level...Werblinska should be better...Havelkova is ok...Stefana good as mb...and other mbs can be problem...setters are enough..

• if you can write full roster of Chemik and Imple..i can express my opinion on them..

Impel is looking for foreign libero due to Sawicka's injury. I predict it would be Courtois.

OH: Hildebrand, Costagrande, Cossanyova
    OPP: Skowrońska, Kaczor
    S: Radecka, Gryka
    MB: Kąkolewska, Ptak
    L: ?