2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Skorupa is having a really great season in Pomí, as somebody wrote she is creative and fast, moreover she is also a good blocker so I'd definitely prefer her than Lo Bianco at the moment..
    The rumour about her in Fenerbache next season is quite strong here in Italy and it doesn't surprise me at all...I just hope Pomí can find a good setter to replace her..

• Is there any news about Celeste Plak?

Will she stay in Bergamo?

• Is there any news about Celeste Plak?

Will she stay in Bergamo?

I think she still has one year contract with Foppa, so if the team remains, I think she probably will as well.

There are not much news about the clubs future, but last time I heard everyone was very hopefull.

• Yeah I know she did, but did Juciely renew too? I thought she'd go somewhere else, that's what I've read here

According to Melhor do Vôlei, Juciely can stay. Bernardo, when the team plays well like this season, he usually try to keep most of the players in the team. IMO they will invest in a strong OPP, possibly a foreign one, and then I imagine that he will try to keep all of the other players. Juciely fits the team, because she's such a great blocker and also a good attacker. Besides that, she's also identified with the project in Rio. I think she won't leave and I don't see any other big club interested to hire her... Molico can remain with Adenízia and Thaisa, Sesi has no money to invest in a player like Juciely and Praia Clube is looking for Fabiana. Minas has no money too, they'll invest in good and cheaper players, like Mara Leão and Carol Gattaz.

• I think she still has one year contract with Foppa, so if the team remains, I think she probably will as well.

There are not much news about the clubs future, but last time I heard everyone was very hopefull.

Plak is Busto first goal to replace Diouf. Last year there was a verbal promise with the manager of Diouf and Plak (he is the same) but we know that verbal promise that does not mean so much.

• According to Melhor do Vôlei, Juciely can stay. Bernardo, when the team plays well like this season, he usually try to keep most of the players in the team. IMO they will invest in a strong OPP, possibly a foreign one, and then I imagine that he will try to keep all of the other players. Juciely fits the team, because she's such a great blocker and also a good attacker. Besides that, she's also identified with the project in Rio. I think she won't leave and I don't see any other big club interested to hire her... Molico can remain with Adenízia and Thaisa, Sesi has no money to invest in a player like Juciely and Praia Clube is looking for Fabiana. Minas has no money too, they'll invest in good and cheaper players, like Mara Leão and Carol Gattaz.

Thanks for the info.. I really like Mayhara and I am sad she is accepting to be a bench player with that talent

• Plak is Busto first goal to replace Diouf. Last year there was a verbal promise with the manager of Diouf and Plak (he is the same) but we know that verbal promise that does not mean so much.

What do you mean exactly?

Diouf has still contact with Foppa, right? (since she was only on loan to Busto)..do you mean Diouf will return to Foppa and Busto wants to transfer Plak? And what is the verbal promise you are talking about exactly?

in Pomi this season she showed nothing great

Rachele Sangiuliano says something diffrent. :whistle:

Baku and in Pomi this season she showed nothing great and was replaced so many times in Rabita with Tomkom who even became first setter..

Skorupa had a wrist injury. She didn't undergo operation beacouse of Final Four Champions League, despite doctor advised against. After FF CL She flew to Paris where a surgical operation has been performed on her (tendon of the right hand).

• Kasia Skowronska and Joanna Wołosz important players for Chemik Police for new season! :super:
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,563108,1,898.html

Wow !! That would be great for Police :super: :super:

• Wow !! That would be great for Police :super: :super:

It would be great without doubts :cheesy: and it'll open way to hire foreign offensive OH :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• wolosz is good for Chemik, i dont know about Skowronska's shape was in Rabita this season...so this is kind of confirmation that Glinka wont play in Chemik..next season

I do not understand polish. Is it just a rumor or something officiaal or at least close to official?

I know that Wolosz wants to stay in Busto and she has a contract with Busto.

Chemik has to pay a high penalty if they want wolosz. However I would prefer her to stay in Busto.

• I do not understand polish. Is it just a rumor or something officiaal or at least close to official?

I know that Wolosz wants to stay in Busto and she has a contract with Busto.

Chemik has to pay a high penalty if they want wolosz. However I would prefer her to stay in Busto.

Wolosz said additionally in the interview she likes Busto and is happy there but it is clear for her that she will not play in CL next year and therefore considers this as a an important apsect in making the final decision about the team change. Skowronska said she would like to return to family and will consider the . On the other hand, she played in reception in Baku. No wonder that she did not perform accordingly.

• Ramirez officially staying in Praia. Also the setter Ju Carrijo will stay. Tandara and Karine will likely leave. Next week the club will announce some news players.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…eminino-da-superliga.html

I did not watch so many matches of Praia this season so how many matches did Ju Carrijo get to play? I thought she was pretty good lqst season and was surprised to see her on bench this season

• I did not watch so many matches of Praia this season so how many matches did Ju Carrijo get to play? I thought she was pretty good lqst season and was surprised to see her on bench this season

I think the end of season 13/14 was a bit of set back for Ju Carrijo, she lost a lot of confidence. She has talent, but its a mind problem imo. So she benched most of this last season. I guess when she finds her confidence again, she will be able to keep developing again.

• I think the end of season 13/14 was a bit of set back for Ju Carrijo, she lost a lot of confidence. She has talent, but its a mind problem imo. So she benched most of this last season. I guess when she finds her confidence again, she will be able to keep developing again.

So you think Prai will find another setter to be a starter for next season?