2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Anyone knows something about Ela Skowrońska and Kasia Konieczna?

Kasia Konieczna is pregnant ;)

• I think Mamma is retiring. Vansant is not ready to play on such a high level as CL IMO, she is promising ofc but needs to get much better

Why do you think that about Mammadova? If I'm not wrong, she signed a 5-year contract with Volero and said she wants to retire there. I wasn't expecting this moment so close. :S

Anyway, I would like Logan in Volero! :love:

• Any rumors about Yoana Palacios or Bethania De la Cruz ? Will Bethania play in next season?

• Vansant is more than ready. Trust me, she just needs to make her experience into pro volleyball, then she will be dominant at every level. :win:

I know she has the skills. I'm not saying she is not ready to play on that level, what I meant is ready for the pressure in her first pro season, because Volero wants to win CL title. And also they need a very solid receiver in order to use MBs, because Rabadzhieva is not that good at receiving too.. And Vansant wasn't great in that element.. However Volero needs a 4th OH, and a second OPP

• I know she has the skills. I'm not saying she is not ready to play on that level, what I meant is ready for the pressure in her first pro season, because Volero wants to win CL title. And also they need a very solid receiver in order to use MBs, because Rabadzhieva is not that good at receiving too.. And Vansant wasn't great in that element.. However Volero needs a 4th OH, and a second OPP

:down: Rabadzieva had a good Season ... she was clearly the best OH by Volero... Mamadova was the Problem !! anyway i think US Players will not fit in this System there anyway....they Count more on Russian Style....

• :down: Rabadzieva had a good Season ... she was clearly the best OH by Volero... Mamadova was the Problem !! anyway i think US Players will not fit in this System there anyway....they Count more on Russian Style....

Rabadzhieva had a great season. She did her job as an attacker, and received really good considering it was 2 people reception.. I'm just saying she is not a great receiver like Logan, Del Core etc

• Klineman signed with a brazilian club, right? And Meijners with Piacenza... I think they could have been perfect for Glinka's spot.

• Klineman signed with a brazilian club, right? And Meijners with Piacenza... I think they could have been perfect for Glinka's spot.

Unfortunately yes :(

• De La Cruz is free and would be a excellent replacement for Glinka's spot. But the team needs to wait for her get back her best shape and to recover the shoulder injury.

• De La Cruz is free and would be a excellent replacement for Glinka's spot. But the team needs to wait for her get back her best shape and to recover the shoulder injury.

i agree...the most possible player to replace Glinka amongst the free players..the strong CL teams havent transferred her so far,most probably due to her injury otherwise i cant see any other reason not to transfer this good offensive player..she had probably stayed in ECV were she healthy

• Maybe Emil could help me here... ^^

but I guess Frýdku-Místku, Katarína Dudová, Paula Kubová, Martina Michalíková a Veronika Závodná in Olomouc next season.

http://www.vkprostejov.cz/new-design/index.php?novinka=2809

I dont know how you meant that Frydku-Mistku, but its the name of the town :) and girls from that team are going to play for Olomouc, which will have a solid team next year.

btw I dont know if the news was here, I was absent for some time, but Sulian Matienzo and Melissa Vargas in Prostejov :what: :what:

• I dont know how you meant that Frydku-Mistku, but its the name of the town :) and girls from that team are going to play for Olomouc, which will have a solid team next year.

btw I dont know if the news was here, I was absent for some time, but Sulian Matienzo and Melissa Vargas in Prostejov :what: :what:

:aww: :lol: Ah sorry...I dont know anything in czech, it was beside the players names, I imagine it was a player as well..hahaha my bad. :roll:

• I dont know how you meant that Frydku-Mistku, but its the name of the town :) and girls from that team are going to play for Olomouc, which will have a solid team next year.

there was news that Cuba let them play abroad :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Polish L Mariola Zenik renewed her contract with Chemik Police, Police now has got 2 liberos, Zenik and Maj-Erwardt. The club is supposed to announce today their last player that replaces Malgorzata Glinka.

Nah, if Rabadieva renewed contract with Volero that player would be nobody special... For now each free player on the market is trash.

• Who said it's someone special? I don't expect a big name to be quite frank. Rabadzhieva is not an elite player and I'm pretty sure she will stay in Zurich same for Olessya Rykhliuk.