You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Grey

Trainee

• "Grey" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce Grundig/ US Women's NT/ Russia Women's NT/ Turkey Women's NT...

Favourite Players: Y.K.Kim/ Eda Erdem/ Tatiana Kosheleva/ Lucia Bosetti/ Christa Harmotto/ Ana Antonijevic/ Maggie Kozuch/ Alisha Glass/ Francesca Piccinini...

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 5:39pm

Eczacibasi doesn't need her.
I don't agree. Turkish league has foreigner rule and Bahar is a good MB. All teams in Turkish league need Bahar.And local MBs in Eczacıbaşı are not enough.
I just hope she does not go to Fenerbahce. Very few weaknesses of them is their 2nd local MB, Ergul and Dicle. Eda-Bahar duo can simply bring them the title in an easier way.
If she wants to go back to Turkey, i don't think she will play for one of the top teams in Istanbul, and especially Fenerbahce.. Guidetti won't allow his wife to play for their biggest rival.
:what: :aww: What world are you living in? In your logic, he should have "forbidden" her to play for Turkey NT in OQT because they were an opponent of Dutch NT. Bahar is a married woman but she is not a slave and I'm pretty sure Guidetti won't forbid her anything :wall:
The national team is a different story because Bahar is not a decisive player there, she is not even in the starting 6 + Turkey was not the biggest rival of Holland in Anakara + Guidetti and his wife's dream was to be together in Rio 2016.. in the national team Bahar is representing her country and she has no other choice, while in the club teams she has many offers that she needs to choose one of them, the one that she think is the best for her as a player and maybe as a wife.

Just a question, a husband could not affect the decisions of his wife..?
And by the way that is not making her "slave".

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 5:46pm

The national team is a different story because Bahar is not a decisive player there, she is not even in the starting 6 + Turkey was not the biggest rival of Holland in Anakara + Guidetti and his wife's dream was to be together in Rio 2016.. in the national team Bahar is representing her country and she has no other choice, while in the club teams she has many offers that she needs to choose one of them, the one that she think is the best for her as a player and maybe as a wife.

Not in my world and not the way you put it. Bahar is a professional player and Guidetti is a professional coach, and they should be able to separate their private life from their professional life. If Bahar the player considers transfering to Fenerbahce as right, then she should do it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Bahar the wife.

Grey

Trainee

• "Grey" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce Grundig/ US Women's NT/ Russia Women's NT/ Turkey Women's NT...

Favourite Players: Y.K.Kim/ Eda Erdem/ Tatiana Kosheleva/ Lucia Bosetti/ Christa Harmotto/ Ana Antonijevic/ Maggie Kozuch/ Alisha Glass/ Francesca Piccinini...

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:10pm

Not in my world and not the way you put it. Bahar is a professional player and Guidetti is a professional coach, and they should be able to separate their private life from their professional life. If Bahar the player considers transfering to Fenerbahce as right, then she should do it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Bahar the wife.
Separating your private life from your professional one is not that easy, especially when the realation is wife and husband.. probably that's why bahar preferred to play abroad instead of staying in Istanbul and face her husband in a very tense derby.
I see the things from a different angle.. when you are married, you need to choose not only what is the best for you but also what is the best for your (life) partner.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:21pm

Separating your private life from your professional one is not that easy, especially when the realation is wife and husband.. probably that's why bahar preferred to play abroad instead of staying in Istanbul and face her husband in a very tense derby.
I see the things from a different angle.. when you are married, you need to choose not only what is the best for you but also what is the best for your (life) partner.
If Guidetti thinks that Bahar is such a strong MB, I'm sure they will make an offer to her since Vakifbank has both money and her friends there. But in my opinion, Rasic, Kubra, Robin are all a bit better or in the same level as Bahar while Dicle and Ergul are worse.

Grey

Trainee

• "Grey" is male

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 1:17am

If Guidetti thinks that Bahar is such a strong MB, I'm sure they will make an offer to her since Vakifbank has both money and her friends there. But in my opinion, Rasic, Kubra, Robin are all a bit better or in the same level as Bahar while Dicle and Ergul are worse.

I don't think she will play any role in Vakif, they already has 3 great MB's + Gurkaynak.. and that is more than enough.If she already decided to go back to Turkey, i hope to see her in a team like Bursa or Nilufer.
In the end i think she will stay in Italy, leaving at the middle of the season is not the best way to finish this experience.

paerma2

Beginner

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 3:12pm

Henan will sell Zhuting to aboard next season
http://news.xinhuanet.com/local/2016-01/21/c_128649999.htm

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 5:19pm

I think that every team in Europe wants her. Who will give more money. I hope for Eczacibasi.

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 5:28pm

And about Anastasia Guerra in Pomì Casalmaggiore?
Any news?

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Özge Çemberci, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 5:43pm

I think that every team in Europe wants her. Who will give more money. I hope for Eczacibasi.
Me too. :thumbsup:

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 10:39pm

Any news?

She will stay with Bonitta in Club Italia until the end of the season, trying to convince him to bring her to Rio.
She will then join Pomì Casalmaggiore from next season, maybe together with Egonu and Orro...

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 12:22am

Any news?

She will stay with Bonitta in Club Italia until the end of the season, trying to convince him to bring her to Rio.
She will then join Pomì Casalmaggiore from next season, maybe together with Egonu and Orro...
Good move from Anastasia, I'll love see her in Rio 2016, but Orro? In the bench for Lloy, right? I mean, if they renewed with her.
I think isn't good to have Egonu and Guerra in the same team, not after Club Italia season.

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 3:32pm

It seems Dominican MB Arias will replace Toksoy in Scandicci.

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 4:12pm

It seems Dominican MB Arias will replace Toksoy in Scandicci.

So Bahar is definitely leaving.. Good transfer by the way.. Finally Arias going to a better club

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 9:38pm

Brenda Castillo could be going to Bauru, in Brazil. Mrcos Kwiek is the coach there.

http://www.azerisport.com/volleyball/20160216193629179.html
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Sitemap

Intermediate

• "Sitemap" has been banned

Favourite Team: Dinamo Kazan

Favourite Players: Coach:José Roberto Guimarães OH:Kim Yeon-Koung,Antonella Del Core MB:Foluke Akinradewo,Thaisa Menezes OP:Ekaterina Gamova-Mukasey S:Elenora Lo Bianco L:Monica De Gennora

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 11:12am

Berenika Tomsia & Noemi Signorile in Foppa Bergamo next seasons. :drink: :drink: :drink:
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: