2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Not in my world and not the way you put it. Bahar is a professional player and Guidetti is a professional coach, and they should be able to separate their private life from their professional life. If Bahar the player considers transfering to Fenerbahce as right, then she should do it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Bahar the wife.

Separating your private life from your professional one is not that easy, especially when the realation is wife and husband.. probably that's why bahar preferred to play abroad instead of staying in Istanbul and face her husband in a very tense derby.
    I see the things from a different angle.. when you are married, you need to choose not only what is the best for you but also what is the best for your (life) partner.

• Separating your private life from your professional one is not that easy, especially when the realation is wife and husband.. probably that's why bahar preferred to play abroad instead of staying in Istanbul and face her husband in a very tense derby.
    I see the things from a different angle.. when you are married, you need to choose not only what is the best for you but also what is the best for your (life) partner.

If Guidetti thinks that Bahar is such a strong MB, I'm sure they will make an offer to her since Vakifbank has both money and her friends there. But in my opinion, Rasic, Kubra, Robin are all a bit better or in the same level as Bahar while Dicle and Ergul are worse.

• If Guidetti thinks that Bahar is such a strong MB, I'm sure they will make an offer to her since Vakifbank has both money and her friends there. But in my opinion, Rasic, Kubra, Robin are all a bit better or in the same level as Bahar while Dicle and Ergul are worse.

I don't think she will play any role in Vakif, they already has 3 great MB's + Gurkaynak.. and that is more than enough.If she already decided to go back to Turkey, i hope to see her in a team like Bursa or Nilufer.
    In the end i think she will stay in Italy, leaving at the middle of the season is not the best way to finish this experience.

• I think that every team in Europe wants her. Who will give more money. I hope for Eczacibasi.

• And about Anastasia Guerra in Pomì Casalmaggiore?
    Any news?

She will stay with Bonitta in Club Italia until the end of the season, trying to convince him to bring her to Rio.
    She will then join Pomì Casalmaggiore from next season, maybe together with Egonu and Orro...

• She will stay with Bonitta in Club Italia until the end of the season, trying to convince him to bring her to Rio.
    She will then join Pomì Casalmaggiore from next season, maybe together with Egonu and Orro...

Good move from Anastasia, I'll love see her in Rio 2016, but Orro? In the bench for Lloy, right? I mean, if they renewed with her.
    I think isn't good to have Egonu and Guerra in the same team, not after Club Italia season.

• Berenika Tomsia & Noemi Signorile in Foppa Bergamo next seasons. :drink: :drink: :drink: