Bulgarian NT 2015

• Yes Bulgaria has good young MB but Bulgaria still need her in NT, You can't expected that Croatia will play good on ECH if We don't have Poljak in the team...Same for Bulgaria, if they are with full roster i would say now that they will be in top 4 teams(maybe) but now it looks very hard to me, but it's to early for prediction...

• Yes Bulgaria has good young MB but Bulgaria still need her in NT, You can't expected that Croatia will play good on ECH if We don't have Poljak in the team...Same for Bulgaria, if they are with full roster i would say now that they will be in top 4 teams(maybe) but now it looks very hard to me, but it's to early for prediction...

To be honest, both Bulgaria and Croatia have good attackers, however their reception is really poor- especially in Croatia. Bulgarian reception potentially can be really good, but Yaneva and Vasilieva had bad season, only Dobriana is on the highest european level. Anyway Nikolova after good season played really bad in EG... For me these are 7.-8. teams in Europe.

• Croatia is one of the best teams in Europe in blocking and we have very good attackers, We are one of the highest team in Europe but reception and defense aren't so good and because of that We can't be one of the best teams in Europe, but with new libero and with very good libero like Bozicevic we can improve that ...We will see, ECH will say everything...
    Brcic192cm, Barun 194cn
    Jerkov 191cm, Ušić 190cm
    Poljak194cm, Sušić 192cm(hope for her to be starter)