Kazakh NT 2015

• just watching an old match (2011) of KAZ. whatever happened to drobyshevskaya? she seemed to be their best player but she's not in the NT anymore?

also, trubina (178 cm) has got to be the world's shortest MB. also not in the NT currently?

• just watching an old match (2011) of KAZ. whatever happened to drobyshevskaya? she seemed to be their best player but she's not in the NT anymore?

also, trubina (178 cm) has got to be the world's shortest MB. also not in the NT currently?

Age and coaches' mind like Bonita disliked Gioli
    Drobyshevskaya participated in Olympics 2008.
    Before 2013, who knows Mudritskaya (born in 1985)?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• maybe coach is just not interesed in Drobyshevskaya in terms of NT :whistle:

current Kazakh roster for WGP:
    S: Korinna Ishimtseva (C), Irina Lukomskaya, Natalya Akilova, Aliya Batkuldina
    OP: Tatyana Mudritskaya, Yekaterina Razorenkova, Yekaterina Zhdanova (Akilova), Ainagul Aizharikova
    OH: Sana Anarkulova (Jarlagassova), Irina Shenberger, Yana Yagodina, Zarina Sitkazinova, Katerina Tatko, Anastasiya Rostovschchikova, Tatyana Gubaidullina, Ardak Maratova
    MB: Olga Nassedkina, Lyudmilla Anarbayeva, Lyudmilla Issayeva, Antonia Rubtsova (Pimenova), Irina Chumak, Valeriya Chumak, Alena Popova (OH or MB ???)
    L: Diana Kavtorina, Valeriya Rylova

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

In this interview she says that she doesn't playing in the NT to have more time with her little daughter and she can't imagine spending long time away from her.
    http://lifepvl.kz/index.php/co…1%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE

• thank you for your replies… interesting, she seemed to be their best player by far… what a loss for them.

i see matveyeva and omelchenko are also missing from the larger roster??????

(and kondzio, thanks for the names in parenthesis. otherwise, i'd have never known that akilova is now zhdanova and pimenova = rubtsova. however, you forgot to add anarkulova (jarlagassova) :wavy: :heart: ).

• kondzio,

it's shenberger.

I know ^^ I wrote everything too quickly :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game