Croatia NT 2016

• NEW HEAD COACH Miroslav Aksantijević.

This year We have, European Olympic Qualifications, World Grand Prix (Division 3) and European Champion Qualifications.

First of all Senna Ušić is not going in Ankara, for now I don't know so much. :white: Probably injury.

My EOQ roster:
    S: Bernarda Brčić, Ana Grbac
    OPP: Katarina Barun, Samanta Fabris
    OH: Mia Jerkov, Mira Topić, Hana Čutura, Karla Klarić
    MB: Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Tamara Sušić
    L: Nikolina Božičević

I would put Dinka Kulić instead of Karla Klarić but coach already said that we have good replacement for Senna, Topić and her.

I hope that they will give chance to young girls from our league and from American collages for Grand Prix. With Fabris, Brčić and Božičević as leader and Sušić too.

• Probably no, Senna said that it is time to give chance for all young girls that are on American collages. And maybe we will see them on World Grand Prix.

The biggest talents from our volleyball went to USA. All ex Junior NT went in US. Only Božičević and Jurišić stayed in our league and Klarić is playing pro in France now. All of them are around 19-23 years old.

Maja Poljak wants to stay in NT but as assistant coach after she ends her carrer. She want to help NT and young girls to be new rock stars. ^^

• Senna Ušić can't play in NT because of her contract that She has with Shanghai. Federation is verry angry because of that. :mad:

Prepararions starts 17.12 and they will travel in Ankara 27.12 and they will play two friendly matches against Turkey and Poland.

• Senna Ušić can't play in NT because of her contract that She has with Shanghai. Federation is verry angry because of that. :mad:

Prepararions starts 17.12 and they will travel in Ankara 27.12 and they will play two friendly matches against Turkey and Poland.

Before Chinese League Season 15-16 was announced, the news that the female matches didn't pause on January, 2016 was also did about 3 months ago and before World Cup 2015.
    I doubted many present foreign players of national teams didn't come to China.
    Senna still continued her contract for a season.
    I thought she was ready for this absence long time ago.

Edit:
    Sorry, I correct my mistake. Please see this:
    http://inside.volleycountry.co…ague-15-16-oct-31-jan-31/

From 16 to 18

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• I don't know but She will be free on 1.1, they will not let her go before.

• I don't know but She will be free on 1.1, they will not let her go before.

Round 18 will be held on Dec.29, 2015 earlist. (two matches in one week)
    Before the time, Senna Usic should not leave Team Shanghai and return Croatian NT.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• 22 names for EOQT.

S: Bernarda Brčić, Ana Grbac, Biljana Gligorević, Vedrana Jakšetić
    OH: Senna Ušić, Mia Jerkov, Mira Topić, Karla Klarić, Nikolina Jelić, Lucija Mlinar, Dinka Kulić(also OPP)
    OPP: Samanta Fabris, Katarina Barun-Susnjara
    MB: Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Tamara Sušić, Bernarda Cutuk, Iva Jurišić
    L: Nikolina Božičevič, Martina Malevic, Rene Sain, Matea Rajković

• Where has been playing Biljana Gligorević till now? Last time I saw her she was in Vrilissia. Maybe 2013-14 season. I thought she retired from volleyball.

• Yeah I thought that she retire from volleyball. Thank u Matthias.

• This is really a loss for Croatia that Vercesi is no longer a coach, he did great job with this team and help them to come back into European best teams...Aksentijevic is not a new coach, in previous years he also built quite interesting team but at that time it wasnt enough, maybe this time he'll be lucky.

• Hana Cutura is nothing new for our NT. We need good recivers not attacker, we already have ones. I don't think that She is better than Jerkov, Ušić and Topić. I would give chance to Dinka Kulić as 4 OH.

• Tomorrow preparations are starting for our NT.

S: Brcic, Grbac, Jaksetic
    OH: Jerkov, Topic, Klaric, Jelic
    MB: Poljak(c), Milos, Sušić, Jurisic
    OPP: Fabris, Barun
    L: Bozicevic, Rajkovic

21.12 Bozicevic, Rajkovic and Jurisic are coming to NT, not before because they have to play Croatian Cup on 20.12

23.12 Brcic is coming, she will ready on time after injury.
    24.12 Fabris, Barun and Topic are coming.

Sušić had injury but she will be ready.

They are going in Turkey 27.12 to play against Turkey and Poland.

I still don't know what will happend with Senna Usić.

• Probably not because coach said that there is no time to change something big in team. But Fabris has better reception than Klaric and Jelic, but we need her as OPP :lol:

Mira Topic in NT and in club is two diffrent players, we saw that on last ECH, She was one of the leaders and in Impel she didn't played that good. Same thing happend on ECH 2013. And i hope that She will repeat that in Ankara.

I think that Jakšetić will be cut, and if they decide to bring Senna afterall than they will cut Nikolina Jelić.