Croatia NT 2016

• Here is it link if someone want to watch Croatian Cup. First matche is startijg soon and second matche will start after first one.

In second matche for HAOK Mlados will play our libero Nikolina Božičević and Iva Jurišić(MB), Lucija Mlinar(OH). And in first one our new NT libero and some new interesting players.

http://www.streaming.hr/volley…ir=showvideo&event_id=156

• Right now in NT training camp are:

S: Ana Grbac, Vedrana Jakšetić
    OPP: -
    OH: Mia Jerkov, Karla Klarić, Lucija Mlinar, Nikolina Jelić
    MB: Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Iva Jurišić
    L: Nikolina Božičević, Matea Rajković

Tomorrow will join: Samanta Fabris, Katarina Barun, Mira Topić, Bernarda Brčić

Tamara Sušić is recovering her injury. Still don't know if she will join NT.

I still don't know what will happend with Senna Ušić.

• About Usic: probably club just didn't agree with her to let her go to Europe for OQT and that's it :whistle: not knowing if she joins or not for such long time says everything :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Leave her alone, I don't think she will add a lot to the NT anyway. I wish Ana Starcevic was given a chance at least.

• I talked with her husband on what app and he said that thwre is still chance.

Starcevic doesn't want to play in NT, because She is angry at Fed. that they invited her for the first time in NT last year because of her good season in Turkey and not before.

• Yeah i talked with Senna husband.

Stracevic played in Slovenia before going to Turkey. I don't how she expected that someone saw her perfromance when she was playing in Slovenia. No one didn't know about her before. And how good she is.

• Yeah i talked with Senna husband.

Stracevic played in Slovenia before going to Turkey. I don't how she expected that someone saw her perfromance when she was playing in Slovenia. No one didn't know about her before. And how good she is.

Zagreb - Maribor: only 119 km according to internet :win:

• It is official Senna Ušić is not going to Ankara.
    She said to me that there is not chance anymore :/ .

Yeah but it would be diffrent story if She was younger player when she went to Slovenia and not 25-27 years old player. If you are that "old" no one is expecting that you are player for NT. She is like diva right know because she is playing in Turkey.

• I don't see a problem with her attitude. We don't know the story behind, but maybe previous coaches knew her pretty well and still didn't invite her because they had their 'stars' as Senna, Jerkov, Topic. Now they clearly need her, so she doesn't want to help them.

• I don't see a problem with her attitude. We don't know the story behind, but maybe previous coaches knew her pretty well and still didn't invite her because they had their 'stars' as Senna, Jerkov, Topic. Now they clearly need her, so she doesn't want to help them.

Oh what a good character she must have then :roll: "You didn't call me in the past, so now I won't come either" :aww: Players with such attitude are likely to cause much more problems in a team because in the next step they won't accept being a bench player and so on...

It is a really lame excuse. :down: Maybe Starceviç was not that good at all previously. She might be one of those "late bloomers". NT shoud not be something that is easily be offended. As far as I remember Fofao has not been starter for a long time in the NT but I don't think she got angry with to the NT. :whistle:

I agree with Matthias, those kind of players who have such big ego issues won't be helpful to the team anyway

• I don't believe that it can be a real explanation of her not playing in NT. For me she is simply not interested in playing in NT. I think that even Katarina Barun's fear of flying was more reliable explanation :p

• Preparation of NT for World Grand Prix starts 12.5.

Soon we will find out who is going to be on wild-list.

-Number 1 goal is to go back to division 2
    -New young players from U19
    -Rumors are that they want some "old" players to play WGP to help our younger players.(Maja Poljak, Senna Ušić.. are loudest names, for others I don't know)
    -Nikolima Bozicevic(L) is out this summer because of surgery.
    -Aleksandar Akstencijevic is coach(after disaster performance in Ankara, He should go, my opinion :whistle: )

I hope that We will see new NT without Mia Jerkov, Ivana Milos, Ana Grbac, Mira Topic and Katarina Barun. This year is not so important for NT so I think that younger players should play much more. They need to build new generation.

• I don't believe that it can be a real explanation of her not playing in NT. For me she is simply not interested in playing in NT. I think that even Katarina Barun's fear of flying was more reliable explanation :p

I talk with her husband so this is 100% real explanation. :/

• I'm so angry at our roster. :thumbdown: One of the biggest young talents is not on the list. Dinka Kulic. Second best player in league(She got award fo it), and reason why He didn't invite her is because coach don't know about her. :mad: This is first season that she played as pure OH.

S: Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic, Vedrana Jaksetic, Karla Peric
    OPP: Samanta Fabris, Jelena Alajbeg, Katarina Luketić, Lea Cvetnić
    OH: Mia Jerkov(c), Mira Topić, Lucija Mlinar, Karla Klarić, Nikolina Jelić,
    MB: Tamara Sušić, Iva Jurišić, Ema Strunjak
    L: Rene Sain, Matea Rajkovic, Amanda Gaši

I don't know anything about them: Beta Dumancic, Bruna Ana Vrankovic

What will be with Samanta Fabris, If she gone played as OPP in NT or as OH. ?(

• Having no Barun on the list, but Jerkov and Topić as OH's I see no reason for putting Fabris as OH...