Polish NT 2016

• I think that we can start this thread. Polish team will have to undergo changes and we won't see few girls like Izabela Bełcik or Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata anymore.
    Probably Jacek Nawrocki will stay as headcoach, but he should do good research before tart of new season. IMHO we should count on younger players :!:

Who can be called there ?(

Setters: Joanna Wołosz, Paulina Bałdyga, Natalia Gajewska, Marlena Pleśnierowicz, Karolina Szczygieł
    Opposites: Berenika Tomsia, Katarzyna Zaroślińska ?( , Malwina Smarzek, maybe someone younger (Barbara Cembrzyńska/Ewa Bimkiewicz ?( )
    Outside Hitters: Anna Grejman, Natalia Kurnikowska, Julia Twardowska (also OP), Magdalena Damaske, Emilia Mucha, Martyna Grajber, Koleta Łyszkiewicz (also OP)
    Middle Blockers: Maja Tokarska, Monika Ptak, Kamila Ganczyk, Aleksandra Trojan, Małgorzata Śmieszek, Kornelia Moskwa, Agnieszka Kąkolewska
    Liberos: Agata Durajczyk, Dorota Medyńska, Aleksandra Krzos, Izabela Śliwa

Any other ideas who can be there ?( I hope not to see Klaudia Kaczorowska or Zuzanna Efimienko once again :whistle:

on the other hand maybe I wouldn't be surprised seeing e.g. Gabriela Polańska or Izabela Kowalińska (playing surprisingly decent throughout this season :whistle: )...

btw. it's possible that there's something wrong between Nawrocki and Zaroślińska :call:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• I think this roster is possible to see this year, maybe Bociek will be but don`t know if OH or Opp.
    I would like to see here Klaudia Grzelak and Karolina Pisla ^^

• Dominia Sobolska maybe?

Did she decide to play for Poland ?( How does her case with Belgian federation look like?
    we have many MBs, but it would be nice to have her here ^^

• Kondzio, it would be great if all these talented players were called, but I have a feeling that it would all end in our dreams rather in reality. We should remember we still have Kaczorowska, Kaliszuk, Piekarczyk and some other ;( Nawrocki can't recognize real talent. I agree with most players, Durajczyk for me is weaker than she was before, I like Krzos more.

Zaroslińska is on huge fire, she can't be skipped, yesterday 54% against Piacenza :) Werblińska is also great lately, maybe for ECH qualification she will be back ;)

The funny thing is Nawrocki said that he has no choice because in top Polish clubs the foreigners play the vital role. Just to confirm Chemik in last match: Havelkova -12%, Montano- 39%, Veljkovic- 17%, Werblińska- 61%. The same in Sopot with Zaroślińska and Skowrońska in Impel. I don't really know where are these big stars I can't see :white:

• agree, Zaroślińska can't be skipped, but I'm worrying that she doesn't want to cooperate with Nawrocki ;( hope it's not true
    I hope that Werblińska will want to help in more important games for NT :roll:

about Kaliszuk - maybe she just should be tried as OH more, not as OP... Piekarczyk is poor player, Kaczorowska can help only as server and maybe little in backrow, definitely not in front row :!:

• Yesterday I was watching Młoda Liga finals (Sopot won over Budowlani) and semis day before and it really makes me sad watching Damaske and Smarzek play. Not only are they sitting on a bench in Orlen Liga but in these matches they looked like some average players not like former ECH ;( Sorry but fore example Grajber was so stable in reception that everyone watching would think she was the ECH not Damaske ;(
    I think our only hero who can change this sh** is Bodzio Serwiński :dance6: :dance6: Or maybe Pałac Bydgoszcz ... If they stay in Sopot and Legionowo they can be done after next season ;(
    Malwina needed one more good season to go to some really good club after 2014/15 but now it is also gone. But in Bydgoszcz, Piła or Muszyna she could really be the starter.
    And maybe Sopot, Impel or Dąbrowa will buy Kurnikowska or/and Grejman.

• Andrzej Niemczyk is feeling better and started writing to Przegląd Sportowy again :) Apart from dissing PZPS and coaches in NT he said that first generation change shoul come in 2017, not now. This is list of players who (according to him) should play this year and 2017:

"Zaroślińska, Kaczor i Tomsia as OPPs; setters: Bełcik, Skorupa i Wołosz; middles: Ptak, Efimienko, Polańska, Tokarska, Ganszczyk and Łukasik. Reception: Skowrońska-Dolata, Werblińska, Kurnikowska, Kaczorowska i Grejman, libero: Zenik, Maj-Erwardt i Durajczyk.
    "
    And he added that if some of these players don't want to play in NT, Jacek Nawrocki should be fired because they don't know how it's done :lol:

It could be great to see Skorupa-Werblinska-Skowronska-Zaroslinska-Tokarska-Ganszczyk-Zenik team once again but what is the probability? 5%? Or even less :thumbdown:

• setters: Bełcik, Skorupa i Wołosz

:rolll: I see Skorupa and Belcik in NT :D

Kaczor

:lol:

Reception: Skowrońska-Dolata

:aww:

libero: Zenik, Maj-Erwardt i Durajczyk

:what:
    I don't think Skowronska, Belcik, Werblinska, Zenik, Maj are going to play in 2nd division of WGP.
    Don't forget that the NT roster depends on which players are going to play in Budowlani Łódź next season :) I think the starting six might be like:
    Twardowska(Wawrzyniak?, got offer from Łódź last season but chose Italy) - Tobiasz(Wołosz),
    Grajber - Kurnikowska,Grejman, Sieczka? (Bociek?)
    Polańska - Łukasik? (I won't be surprised if she will choose Łódź; and Alojzy Świderek said that Julia Brzezińska from Budowlani is promising player :D)
    and Medyńska as libero (Alojzy Świderek said she was the best libero of youth league :D)

I think Nawrocki don't like Zaroslińska, Durajczyk, Tokarska, Ptak and we won't see them.

• Twardowska is too weak now and with Tomsia and Zaroślińska (possibly) we don't need another Opp, but anyway probably Smarzek is the 3rd. I wouldn't like to see Kaczorowska and Sieczka, because if we're trying to use younger players than Werblińska for exaple, what is the sense of taking someone 3 years younger?

I also don't fully agree with Niemczyk, especially with Kaczor, Zenik and Bełcik, but Werblińska and Skowronska may still be useful if not irreplaceble. But for example with liberos we have younger players like Krzos, Medyńska so let's use them. And we need to focus on taking youth where we can- Wołosz, Tokarska, Trojan, Medyńska (Ok, they are not teenagers), take experienced where we need (Werblinska) and the teenagers who are talented like Damaske, Śmieszek, Moskwa and Smarzek.

• Kasia, Kaczor, Werblinska, Bednarek, Skorupa, Impossible but probable, still hoping for them to play together as a team.

• POLISH NT 2016

OPP: Zaroślińska, Tomsia, Smarzek, Jasek, Flakus, Bociek
    S: Bałdyga, Gajewska, Grabka, Michalewicz, Pleśnierowicz, Tobiasz, Wołosz
    OH: Wójcik, Twardowska, Skiba, Paszek, Mucha, Kaliszuk, Grzelak, Grajber, Damaske, Grejman
    MB: Efimienko, Ganszczyk, Hawryła, Kąkolewska, Moskwa, Polańska, Tokarska, Trojan
    L: Sawicka, Krzos, Durajczyk, Adamek

No Medyńska and Kurnikowska :white:

So basically this means that WGPII wide roster is
    Zaroślińska, Tomsia
    Wołosz, Plesnierowicz
    Grejman, Mucha, Kaliszuk, Paszek :down: :down:
    Efimienko, Ganszczyk, Trojan, Tokarska
    Sawicka, Krzos, Durajczyk

and the rest is going to play WCH U23 qualies.

Unbeliveable mess :lol:

• Where the f....is Kurnikowska?

Paszek, Kaliszuk, Tokarsa and Efimienko? Really? Oh , God... :gone:

• I hope it's just a mistake there is no Kurnikowska, cause she's the best OH we have now :(

Ofc there are some good ideas (and no Kaczorowska finally!!!), but taking Kaliszuk and Paszek insted of Natalia and no Medyńska and taking Sawicka is a HUGE mess.

• Where is the Skowronska?

• Well, I'm a bit surprised to see Hawryła or Skiba in NT. I'm not happy with Kaliszuk's presence as well. She is the oldest among our OHs but not such a great receiver...

Moreover, the wide roster seems to be not bad - there are some interesting new faces like Agata Michalewicz, Alicja Grabka, Klaudia Grzelak, Adrian(n?)a Adamek, Patrycja Flakus and some players who played quite good in Orlen Liga, like Pleśnierowicz, Trojan, Krzos.

However, I thought Kinga Stronias who was MVP of MLK or Martyna Łukasik who was MVP of finals in MLK this year will get a chance for example in EL but they didn't. (For example, we have Jasek and I can't remember her to be honest... I found out she plays in ŁKS Łódź, doesn't she?)

But regarding the WGP team roster(21 players), the selection could've been in my opinion much better. http://www.pzps.pl/Reprezentac…orld-Grand-Prix-2016.html Why Skiba, Twardowska or Hawryła are here?

• However, I thought Kinga Stronias who was MVP of MLK or Martyna Łukasik who was MVP of finals in MLK this year will get a chance for example in EL but they didn't. (For example, we have Jasek and I can't remember her to be honest... I found out she plays in ŁKS Łódź, doesn't she?)

Agree. They should've got a chance. Kinga was in NT in 2013 and now, 3 years later nobody remember her. Last year, we had 17-yo Opp Bimkiewicz. Why didn't she get a chance this summer?

Jasek doesn't play in LKS Łódź in 1st league. Maybe in LKS in 2nd league.
    Edit: I know, she plays in AZS AWF UKSW Warszawa (2nd league)