Polish NT 2016

• Sad day for Polish volley ;(

And pretty much yesterday Skowronska worte on her Instagram that she will put all MVP statues from OL on auction to help raise some funds...

• Could anyone remember me his history? As far as I remember he's Malgorzata's father. But he's also Kinga Maculewicz's biological father, isn't he?

R.I.P. :rose:

• Could anyone remember me his history? As far as I remember he's Malgorzata's father. But he's also Kinga Maculewicz's biological father, isn't he?

R.I.P. :rose:

That's right. His first child is Malgorzata Niemczyk (former volleyball player, gold medal in 2003 ECH). Then Kinga Maculewicz was born but she was raised by her mother and stepfather and she has his last name (Maculewicz). Niemczyk had an affair with her mother. He also has two more daughters which are in Germany - Saskia and Natascha. All of them were/are volleyball players.

• That's right. His first child is Malgorzata Niemczyk (former volleyball player, gold medal in 2003 ECH). Then Kinga Maculewicz was born but she was raised by her mother and stepfather and she has his last name (Maculewicz). Niemczyk had an affair with her mother. He also has two more daughters which are in Germany - Saskia and Natascha. All of them were/are volleyball players.

Oh wow! That's impressive. I wonder what kind of relationship his daughters have... ?(

• A quick question for Polish users.

Could any of you explain why Dziekiewicz got cut in the last minute before the 2008 Olympic games? I think it's still not understandable leaving her home and taking immature Bednarek in stead. Injuries? Personal decision?

As the Olympic games are coming, this question just has crossed my mind.

Could any of you explain why Dziekiewicz got cut in the last minute before the 2008 Olympic games? I think it's still not understandable leaving her home and taking immature Bednarek in stead. Injuries? Personal decision?

it wasn't because of Bednarek who played quite a lot then, but because of Katarzyna Gajgał :wavy: however don't know why he decided to make such a choice :whistle: now we see what Bonitta did with Diouf...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Actually, I have an impression, that Bonita always have to make some controversial decision. Leaving Lena at home was such kind of decision. After Games, there was a lot of comments, 'where was the Polish block' - 'at home'. Lena with her high was the best blocker next to Liktoras. Masza didn't say before Olympics that she is pregnant and took the place of Lena. Bednarek made big progress under Bonita's wings and then after he left, stopped. She was some kind of his personal invention (Aga was pretended to be a big Polish talented MB before) but he made visible progress with her.
    By the way, Gajgał, IMO, is Polish MB which potential was wasted in the biggest size. She and Skorupa could create a really good duo.

• Roster for ECH qualifications:

S: Joanna Wołosz, Malwina Pleśnierowicz
    OP: Berenika Tomsia, Monika Bociek (also OH), Małgorzata Jasek (also MB)
    OH: Anna Grejman, Emilia Mucha, Malwina Smarzek (also OP), Martyna Grajber, Tamara Kaliszuk (also OP), Julia Twardowska (also OP), Natalia Murek
    MB: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Kamila Gansczyk, Zuzanna Efimienko, Magdalena Hawryła
    L: Agata Witkowska, Agata Sawicka, Aleksandra Krzos

no Katarzyna Zaroślińska or Maja Tokarska :whistle:

it looks like they want to convert Smarzek from OP to OH (hope it won't end up like with Wlazły in Skra :lol: ) and she can play on that position in Chemik as well ^^ Jasek may be used as MB like in EL

• Kowalinska is also missing. Is she retıred from NT?

• Kowalinska is also missing. Is she retıred from NT?

I don't know. She played the last time in NT last year at ECH. She signed with ŁKS Łódź.

Natalia got married. That was the reason she didn't play at WGP. Coach Nawrocki probably likes Tamara Kaliszk more :lol: Even Natalia Murek who is average young player was called to NT. I'm pretty sure that 80 or more players were in NT since 2012. That's probably the world record. :dance6:

• I tried to count them in post below :D
    Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

it was around 70 in 4 years, but it is definitely more :!:

• players out: Hawryła (MB), Bociek (OP) and Murek (OH), rest 16 players listed above flew to Belgium, we have changes on positions: Kaliszuk is used more as OP (seriously ?! :whislte: ) and Jasek as MB...

• IMHO she should be out, if necessary either Smarzek or Twardowska or even Jasek could play as OP...

• Anna Grejman is injured. Muszyna is looking for new OH. Natalia Mędrzyk (Kurnikowska) will replace her in NT. She started practise with the other players. :rose:

• nice to see Mędrzyk back with NT :thumbsup: Grejman's injury on the other hand must be serious ;(