You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female
  • "Nastja" started this thread

Favourite Players: Lena Dziękiewicz

Sunday, December 10th 2006, 6:54am

Your favourite Player & Team

Since the male's section got that topic, the female one must get it too, cos we want to have equal rights, right? :mrgreen:

so tell us what player & team u support (and maybe u can explain us why :wink2: )

Favourite Player(s)
1. Milena Rosner: because she is so cute on court and she seems to be a very friendly person
2. Francesca Piccinini: She was the one who made me interested in volley. Why? hmm maybe cos of her beauty :wink2:
3. Kasia Skowronska: I started to like her cause of her hairstyle and her appearence generally
(i could make an Top100 but ill better stop :oops: )

Favourite Team:
Foppapedretti Bergamo :wink2: just cos the team seems to be well balanced and i just got used to them :)
and of course i like the polish team, cos i like almost all players :)

and now tell me and the rest of the people, who ur fave player & team is

Sunday, December 10th 2006, 7:02am

Women:
Russia of course
Russia women have the most beautiful player in the world---Sokolova
Men:
I Like a lot of team,like Brasil..Russia.Poland.Italy.......
M y favorite player in the men volley is Poltavsky
Ci.Ci :lol:
And you

cosmid

Trainee

Favourite Team: italy mnt, serbia mnt, japan wnt

Favourite Players: cisolla, miljkovic, takahashi

Sunday, December 10th 2006, 1:21pm

Re: Your favourite Player & Team

i like japan and italy.

i like the japanese because of their good defense and their interesting combination plays. i'm glad when they win against their taller opponents. my favorite player in this team is miyuki takahashi.

in team italy, my favorite players are sara anzanello, jenny barazza (i'm sad she's not in the lineup anymore), lo bianco, and their back up setter dall'gna--if i'm not mistaken.

i also have to add team USA in my list.
:wink2:

Lalaaa

Beginner

Monday, December 11th 2006, 12:29am

Mmmm very easy to me ...... my favourite team in Spar Tenerife Marichal :P and my favourite player Esther López ( the best libero in the World :roll: :roll: :roll: )
Spar Tenerife Marichal.... the best team !!

samba player

Professional

• "samba player" is male

Favourite Team: Italy, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, China

Favourite Players: Agüero, Cardullo, Barazza, Del Core, Lucia Bosetti, Sokolova, Fofao, Godina, Đerisilo, Kimura, Takeshita, Tomkom, Yeon-Koung Kim, Kim Sa-Nee, Han Song-Yi, Zhang Lei, Yunli Xu

Monday, December 11th 2006, 1:22am

My fav teams are
BRAZIL = they have a fantastic game, with good combo, a great setter. I like a lot of the players. And also their joy and their team spirit.
ITALY = It's my country, but I like the team a lot. When they are on, they are fantastic.
JAPAN = Great combo game and great defence, tricky serves. It's great when they win against tall players.
POLAND = Beautiful players. :oops: A part from this, I liked the team that last year won the European Championships.

My fav players are (they are a lot, I'll say just some)
FOFAO = The best setter in the world. A player of two decades.
WALEWSKA = I like her attacks and blocks. With Fabiana she is the tower of Brazil.
JAQUELINE = Not just one of the most beautiful but also a great spiker, receiver and digger. She has great charisma too.
SOKOLOVA = The name says all. Great great player. She seems also very nice.
TOGUT = She is a great opposite. She is determinant for Italian team. When she is on is fantastic.
CARDULLO = Cute "Pally" is the best libero in the world.
GODINA = I like her serve. When she does an ace is gorgeous.
TAKESHITA = She is 159 cm, but she plays in a NT team.
DE CARNE = It's a pity that we can't enjoy her in major Intl. competitions. She'll be very appreciated, if she'll be known more.

Favourite Team: Russia.Japan

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tischenko,Evgenia Artamonova,

Monday, December 11th 2006, 7:38am

My favorite team is Russia bec.of their height power and block..my favs players are the players that being raised by Karpol

Monday, December 11th 2006, 4:42pm

some of my favs are:

ITA - Gioli
FRA - Ravva
USA - Tom
RUS - Gamova

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Monday, December 11th 2006, 4:44pm

Quoted from ""canuck""

some of my favs are:
ITA - Gioli

also known as "the terminator" :lol:
she is great :mrgreen:

LeeRah

Beginner

• "LeeRah" is female

Favourite Players: Lioubov Sokolova

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 7:20am

Quoted from ""Russia_Nikolai_Karpol""

My favorite team is Russia bec.of their height power and block..my favs players are the players that being raised by Karpol

i agree :wink2:
i also like rui rui zhao , miyuki takahashi , paola paggi, yumilka ruiz, neslihan demir and manon flier.

Humbert

Trainee

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 6:13pm

There are quite a few players and teams i like, however my number 1 amongst players is Milena Rosner (some might already know :oops: :wink2: ). when it comes to teams, i cheer for the polish NT, even though their recent performance was not very exciting...

btw, here's a cute picture of Milena in her new club's jersey:

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 7:51pm

:roll: unfortunatly u came a bit too late for the great polish success (last year)
it would have been much more fun for u :D but im sure the good times will come back again, worse is impossible anyway lol

Humbert

Trainee

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 8:49pm

Quoted from ""Nastja""

:roll: unfortunatly u came a bit too late for the great polish success (last year)
it would have been much more fun for u :D but im sure the good times will come back again, worse is impossible anyway lol

i guess so...
but fortunately there's also another team that's got my sympathy: Spar Tenerife Marichal, and they are doing quite well so far... :good:

Fer_Reple

Beginner

Thursday, December 14th 2006, 5:48am

My favorite nt team is Brazil, mainly because i'm brazilian hehehe.
But i also like the Russian team.
And the not nt team that i support is Scavolini Pesaro, because of Mari and Sheilla maybe? hehehehe :lol:

My favorites players are Mari, Sokolova, Godina and Sheilla :)

LothiePG

Pesaro fanatic

• "LothiePG" is female

Favourite Team: USA NT / Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Metcalf, Guiggi, Skowronska, Sokolova, Fürst

Friday, December 15th 2006, 1:20pm

Favorite players:
Stacy Sykora, Sheilla Castro, Nancy Metcalf, Manon Flier, Sokolova, Maggie Glinka, Martina Guiggi, Heather Bown, Francesca Ferretti.

About teams, I support USA NT (they were the reason I started enjoying volleyball), Finasa/Osasco (a team here in Brazil) and Scavolini Pesaro.

Saturday, December 16th 2006, 7:02am

Quoted from ""Nastja""

i wonder why glinka didnt play at all, even in big event like WCH but glinka isnt there :wink2:
the difference to me too
shes one of the players in my fav list,

Saturday, December 16th 2006, 2:59pm

Quoted from ""Humbert""

There are quite a few players and teams i like, however my number 1 amongst players is Milena Rosner (some might already know :oops: :wink2: ). when it comes to teams, i cheer for the polish NT, even though their recent performance was not very exciting...

btw, here's a cute picture of Milena in her new club's jersey:

actually, can some rosner fans here give a true account of her height,
some in othe rforum said she is merely 176, others said 179, some said she is 183 and 187????
whats the trueth :?:

Saturday, December 16th 2006, 3:15pm

She have 180 :)

Humbert

Trainee

Saturday, December 16th 2006, 6:41pm

Quoted from ""colossus""

actually, can some rosner fans here give a true account of her height,
some in othe rforum said she is merely 176, others said 179, some said she is 183 and 187????
whats the trueth :?:

The truth is: she can change her height depending on the situation...when receiving, in the back row, she schrinks some cm's, while she attacks she grows taller than 187 cm...so you see, Milena is a very universal player with unique abilities... :lol2:

aglup283

Beginner

• "aglup283" is male

Favourite Players: Jaqueline Carvalho

Saturday, December 16th 2006, 9:00pm

I can't choose one player, it's too hard, I'll say 3: Mari, Jaqueline and Érika, all brazilians. Love them so much!!!

About a favourite team, I don't have. I support the ones which have brazilians: Pesaro, Jesi and Chieri, for example.

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 1:46pm

My favourite teams are Novara and Polish NT.
My favourite player is K. Skowrońska :wink2:

Social bookmarks