Your favourite Player & Team

• Since the male's section got that topic, the female one must get it too, cos we want to have equal rights, right? :mrgreen:

so tell us what player & team u support (and maybe u can explain us why :wink2: )

Favourite Player(s)
    1. Milena Rosner: because she is so cute on court and she seems to be a very friendly person
    2. Francesca Piccinini: She was the one who made me interested in volley. Why? hmm maybe cos of her beauty :wink2:
    3. Kasia Skowronska: I started to like her cause of her hairstyle and her appearence generally
    (i could make an Top100 but ill better stop :oops: )

Favourite Team:
    Foppapedretti Bergamo :wink2: just cos the team seems to be well balanced and i just got used to them :)
    and of course i like the polish team, cos i like almost all players :)

and now tell me and the rest of the people, who ur fave player & team is

• Women:
    Russia of course
    Russia women have the most beautiful player in the world---Sokolova
    Men:
    I Like a lot of team,like Brasil..Russia.Poland.Italy.......
    M y favorite player in the men volley is Poltavsky
    Ci.Ci :lol:
    And you

• i like japan and italy.

i like the japanese because of their good defense and their interesting combination plays. i'm glad when they win against their taller opponents. my favorite player in this team is miyuki takahashi.

in team italy, my favorite players are sara anzanello, jenny barazza (i'm sad she's not in the lineup anymore), lo bianco, and their back up setter dall'gna--if i'm not mistaken.

i also have to add team USA in my list.
    :wink2:

• Mmmm very easy to me ...... my favourite team in Spar Tenerife Marichal :P and my favourite player Esther López ( the best libero in the World :roll: :roll: :roll: )

• My fav teams are
    BRAZIL = they have a fantastic game, with good combo, a great setter. I like a lot of the players. And also their joy and their team spirit.
    ITALY = It's my country, but I like the team a lot. When they are on, they are fantastic.
    JAPAN = Great combo game and great defence, tricky serves. It's great when they win against tall players.
    POLAND = Beautiful players. :oops: A part from this, I liked the team that last year won the European Championships.

My fav players are (they are a lot, I'll say just some)
    FOFAO = The best setter in the world. A player of two decades.
    WALEWSKA = I like her attacks and blocks. With Fabiana she is the tower of Brazil.
    JAQUELINE = Not just one of the most beautiful but also a great spiker, receiver and digger. She has great charisma too.
    SOKOLOVA = The name says all. Great great player. She seems also very nice.
    TOGUT = She is a great opposite. She is determinant for Italian team. When she is on is fantastic.
    CARDULLO = Cute "Pally" is the best libero in the world.
    GODINA = I like her serve. When she does an ace is gorgeous.
    TAKESHITA = She is 159 cm, but she plays in a NT team.
    DE CARNE = It's a pity that we can't enjoy her in major Intl. competitions. She'll be very appreciated, if she'll be known more.

• Quote from "Russia_Nikolai_Karpol"

My favorite team is Russia bec.of their height power and block..my favs players are the players that being raised by Karpol

i agree :wink2:
    i also like rui rui zhao , miyuki takahashi , paola paggi, yumilka ruiz, neslihan demir and manon flier.

• There are quite a few players and teams i like, however my number 1 amongst players is Milena Rosner (some might already know :oops: :wink2: ). when it comes to teams, i cheer for the polish NT, even though their recent performance was not very exciting...

btw, here's a cute picture of Milena in her new club's jersey:

• :roll: unfortunatly u came a bit too late for the great polish success (last year)
    it would have been much more fun for u :D but im sure the good times will come back again, worse is impossible anyway lol

• Quote from "Nastja"

:roll: unfortunatly u came a bit too late for the great polish success (last year)
    it would have been much more fun for u :D but im sure the good times will come back again, worse is impossible anyway lol

i guess so...
    but fortunately there's also another team that's got my sympathy: Spar Tenerife Marichal, and they are doing quite well so far... :good:

• My favorite nt team is Brazil, mainly because i'm brazilian hehehe.
    But i also like the Russian team.
    And the not nt team that i support is Scavolini Pesaro, because of Mari and Sheilla maybe? hehehehe :lol:

My favorites players are Mari, Sokolova, Godina and Sheilla :)

• Favorite players:
    Stacy Sykora, Sheilla Castro, Nancy Metcalf, Manon Flier, Sokolova, Maggie Glinka, Martina Guiggi, Heather Bown, Francesca Ferretti.

About teams, I support USA NT (they were the reason I started enjoying volleyball), Finasa/Osasco (a team here in Brazil) and Scavolini Pesaro.

• Quote from "Nastja"

:roll: unfortunatly u came a bit too late for the great polish success (last year)

i wonder why glinka didnt play at all, even in big event like WCH but glinka isnt there :wink2:
    the difference to me too
    shes one of the players in my fav list,

• Quote from "Humbert"

There are quite a few players and teams i like, however my number 1 amongst players is Milena Rosner (some might already know :oops: :wink2: ). when it comes to teams, i cheer for the polish NT, even though their recent performance was not very exciting...

btw, here's a cute picture of Milena in her new club's jersey:

actually, can some rosner fans here give a true account of her height,
    some in othe rforum said she is merely 176, others said 179, some said she is 183 and 187????
    whats the trueth :?:

• Quote from "colossus"

actually, can some rosner fans here give a true account of her height,
    some in othe rforum said she is merely 176, others said 179, some said she is 183 and 187????
    whats the trueth :?:

The truth is: she can change her height depending on the situation...when receiving, in the back row, she schrinks some cm's, while she attacks she grows taller than 187 cm...so you see, Milena is a very universal player with unique abilities... :lol2:

• I can't choose one player, it's too hard, I'll say 3: Mari, Jaqueline and Érika, all brazilians. Love them so much!!!

About a favourite team, I don't have. I support the ones which have brazilians: Pesaro, Jesi and Chieri, for example.