Your favourite Player & Team

• haha, are you studying in university? You must be studying science, am I right?

Oh, haha, you are homourous too, like Masza! :heart:

My nickname is not related to spiderman nor batman... ^^ just a translation of my Chinese name to English!

Thanks for your post again!You let me understand more about Masza!!

It is interesting to know that Masza wanted to play ballet at first!

I like Poland team tooooooo :thumbsup:

Thanks Tick

Oh yes, Masza is so cute ;)
    By the way, I was taking an exam this morning.
    This is one of my test questions: "What prevention and treatment options are available for snake TICKS :) " hehe
    Does your nickname mean a tick ( like spiderman, batman, tickman ;) ) or something else?
    :wavy:

• I think I should also talk about my favourite player and team here!

My favourite teams are Russia, & Poland!!! :heart:

My favourite players are Lioubov Sokolova & Milena Rosner!

and I also like Logan Tom. :drink:

• Its easy :D Polish NT but also Asystel Novara especially because of Kasia Skowronska and Paola Cardullo

And German NT with Angelina Grun :roll: I dont know why but i like the way she jump to hit a ball :lol:

• TEAM...
    -->
    Brazilian Natinonal Team (female and muscle)

--> Foppapedretti Bergamo (female ITA)

--> Rexona Ades (female BRA)

--> Cimed Florianopoles (muscle BRA)

PLAYERS...

--> ALWAYS...MAJA POLJAK (CRO) :rose: and FRANCESCA PICCININI (ITA) :win:

--> Sheilla, Jaqueline, Paula Pequeno and Fabi (BRA) \\ Sykora, Logan Tom and Bown (USA) \\ Croce, Lo Bianco and Centoni (ITA) \\ Feng (CHI) \\ Sokolava (RUS)... :thumbup:

• <BLOCKQUOTE username="" blockquote Karpol< by raised being that players the are favs block..my and power height their bec.of Russia is team favorite Russia_Nikolai_Karpol?]My>

i agree :wink2:
    i also like rui rui zhao " linkhref=" miyuki takahashi , paola paggi, yumilka ruiz, neslihan demir and manon flier.[/quote" class="wysiwygQuote">

you will see ruirui zhao in Beijing.Her number is 9

• My fav. player has to be Ping Zhang #18!!!!! She has got to be the BEST Middle Hitter in the world...Her quick fakes/hops/slides took down Russia at the Olympics 2004..

unfortunately!she won't join the olympic games in beijing.chinese middle blocker were ruirui zhao,ming xue,yunwen ma

• The best female player in the world for me is Maggie Glinka :win: She's gorgeous player and adorable woman. Typical polish woman :D

you are right :)))

• My best player s Neslihan Darnel Demir, she plays wondeful and everyone knows how beautiful she's.

i like watching Japan and Italy NT.

http://www.neslihandarnel.com/galeri.php#

• My favorite team is USA. While my favorite players are Logan Tom, Skowronska, Dante, Metcalf. :-)

:super: :super:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• my favourite player is Victoria Ravva

the gteatest teams for me are: polish, french and italian NT

• For me, my favorite team is DELA Martinus. National Team I would have to go with USA and Netherlands. Some of my favorite players are Manon Flier, Kim Staelens, Debby Stam, and Alice Blom.

• My favourite Player

sanee kim. she is korea NT's setter.
    it may be just me, I think she move another country.
    because korea NT's attacker make her enjoy attack... :roll:

My favourite Team
    korea NT. (south korea)

korea volleyball association(kva) is very poor & weak :cursing:
    but as long as sanee belong to korea NT.
    I always support sanee & korea NT.

• My favourite teams are...

- Polish team. The Polish team is wonderful, there are perfect wing-spikers like kasia skowronska, Margorzata Glinka. Also I like their fashion of volleyball. they looks also very cute. Especially I like Katarzyna Skowronska and Aginezka Bednarek.

- Dutch team. The Dutch team is also wonderful, I like their play. Especially, Manon Flier who is a wonderful player. If they fix the rise and fall, dutch team would be much better than at the moment.

- Serbian team. The Seribian team looks tough. There are wonderful wing-spikers too. Jelena Nikolic is a great spiker. I think she is a main player of The serbian team. And I also like Maja Ognjenovic who is the setter of serbian team.

- Japanese team. Acutally I much prefer tough volleyball like europian teams. But japanese team looks very nice. They always play each other, especially they are very shorter than another teams.

My favourite Players are...

# Polish team No.1 Katarzyna Skowronska (She is an one of best spikers in europe, I had a intrested in polish team, and italian series-A, because of her) But, I like all polish NT players. I can not choose someone anymore :) They are wonderful!! :win:
    # Dutch team No.16 Debby Stam (She's play looks sweet. Also she is cute!)
    # Dutch team No.1 Kim Staelens
    # Dutch team No.11 Karolina Wensink
    # Serbian team No.10 Maja Ognjenovic
    # Thail team No.5 Thinkow Pleumjit (I think she is a wonderful Middle blocker of Aisa)
    # Japanese team No.1 Kurihara Megumi (I am sure that She is a biggest gun of japan) :thumbsup:

• Hi guys ;)

My fave players r Kasia Skowrońska, Lena Dziękiewicz, Milena Rosner, Mariola Zenik and Agata Mróz-Olszewska..

Kasia is one of the best spikers in the world! And she's soo cute, smiles all the time :)
    Lena was "found" by Marco Bonitta. He invited her to Poland NT and he was so right! She's great middle-blocker and carries a lot of positive emotions in the team ;)
    Milena :) has great technical skills, she's hardworking and never gives up! ;)
    Mariola is our golden girl in defence! The best libero in Poland and one of the best in Europe :)
    and Agata.. what can i say... she was just perfect. It means so unbelievable, but it's true. Take care girl!

Like you said, polish girls are beautiful! No doubts! :win:

My fave teams r:

Poland NT - my sweet girls :P
    I also like Asystel Novara and Gruppo Murcia 2002. I think that's because of players - Kasia and Maggie :) There are many famous and great players in these teams..