2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• Allesandro Chiappini is the new head coach of... Proxima Kraków (average team which plays in polish first league, not Orlen Liga).

seriously ? :lol: :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Who is Silva?

Gyselle de la Caridad Silva Franco, No.17 of former Cuban women's NT

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Silva is quite universal player - can be either MB or OP or even OH :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• For me its very unprofessional when a player does something like that. Unless you have terible conditions to work in the club that justifies, which dont seem to be the case in Modena. To leave cause you are in bench? I mean, better to solve everything with the club, try a mutual break in contract, or just wait the two months, Its not that much....but just leave and not fufill your obligations, that is not cool.

• For me its very unprofessional when a player does something like that. Unless you have terible conditions to work in the club that justifies, which dont seem to be the case in Modena. To leave cause you are in bench? I mean, better to solve everything with the club, try a mutual break in contract, or just wait the two months, Its not that much....but just leave and not fufill your obligations, that is not cool.

Basically I agree, but looking at Kreklow's "career" in the last two years I have a feeling that she has some serious issues :S I don't think she is someone who would just leave because of being on bench, I think she must have felt under very big pressure inside herself...

• After the great season she had in Germany, and the good performances for the NT in the WGp and WC, people had high expectations for her.. especially Caprara in Eczacibasi, who publicly praised her and said how happy he was for her arrival, and that she'll for sure play in TL.. So maybe Molly couldn't handle the pressure.. My question is why didn't she accept an offer from a 'weaker' club, where she'll have the chance to gain her confidence back

• No matter what was going on with her, this is a very childish thing to do. If she could just have asked to be released, Modena would even liked the idea once they dont need her anymore basically. For me sounds like she was just not accepting to be the 2nd/3rd setter.

But going from Germany to Turkey right away was not a good idea. A player needs to know when she`s ready to take a big step, look at Boskovic, after the 2014 WCH she got offers from all over, but she decided to stay in Serbia because she knew she was not ready yet to take a big step, and look what 1 year of wait made to her career.

• No matter what was going on with her, this is a very childish thing to do. If she could just have asked to be released, Modena would even liked the idea once they dont need her anymore basically. For me sounds like she was just not accepting to be the 2nd/3rd setter.

http://www.nordmeccanicavolley…societa-su-molly-kreklow/

anyway, not trying to defend Kreklow, she's definitely wrong if she didn't notify Modena before she left Italy. I just don't understand why Modena even signed her, Ferretti started playing like in the 3rd round so I guess her injury is not that serious? and what's the point of keeping Kreklow when they are not using her at all?