2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• They can still sign 1 player who hasn't played in Italian league in this season.
    But I'm afraid Bergamo hasn't got enough money now to sign a top player such as Lowe or Pavan..

As far as I know they'll go on with the roster they have until the CL first phase won't finish and some foreigners will be free as not used anymore in the cups.. So they'll go on with these players, even if they'll lose some points!

• I read just now on Pasini's blog that a dream (basically impossible) for Foppa could be Sheilla. It is only a remote rumor, but who knows.. (let me dream a litlle for my Foppa)

• Sheilla is not playing this year

• I know. They could call her back if she's ok with that. And she cost really a lot, I don't know if Bergamo has all that money. Here's the article anyway:
    http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…o-impossibile-di-bergamo/

What I meant is that she will not play at all this year. She has said that many times since the Olympics finished.
    I think only a huge amount of money would take her away from home right now...

• Ah I got the point.. maybe not Sheilla because it looks really impossible, but maybe some other player could come!

They should consider Karsta Lowe. It's probably the best choice right now. Will she be available any time soon?

• They should consider Karsta Lowe. It's probably the best choice right now. Will she be available any time soon?

She sould be available, Robinson has already played with Imoco. But I don't know if they can afford her.

• I don't know Sheila's current shape but Sheila-Leo duo will definitely end up terrible. If you have Leo as starter, you need a big opposite, like Montano, Skowronska or such who are ready for slow/high sets and can pass double blocks easily like 50 times in a match. Sheila is not that kind of an opposite :mad:

• I don't know Sheila's current shape but Sheila-Leo duo will definitely end up terrible. If you have Leo as starter, you need a big opposite, like Montano, Skowronska or such who are ready for slow/high sets and can pass double blocks easily like 50 times in a match. Sheila is not that kind of an opposite :mad:

Well, of course Sheilla is not the same from 2012 for example. But sounds like you have not watched Sheilla a lot. Sheilla is the "queen" of getting over double or triple blocks. She can tip the ball over like nobody else can, and the reason I know is, because I always "hated" Brazil, and I hated how Sheila would always score by tipping the ball over when it was a bad set or there were a triple block in front of her.

• Also, I dont think money would be a problem for Lowe, even if she was getting paid very little. What would be better for her after a poor season in China? Play in Italy with little money to reedem herself? Or go practice in California until the summer and getting 0 money???,If Bergamo wanted her she would be there already..... They are probably considering other players (maybe trying to convince Pavan).

• Well, of course Sheilla is not the same from 2012 for example. But sounds like you have not watched Sheilla a lot. Sheilla is the "queen" of getting over double or triple blocks. She can tip the ball over like nobody else can, and the reason I know is, because I always "hated" Brazil, and I hated how Sheila would always score by tipping the ball over when it was a bad set or there were a triple block in front of her.

I can ensure you that we are not talking about the same Sheila. If you watched her performance during her last 2 seasons in Vakifbank, you would understand what I meant. That's probably the reason why Gio preferred a physically dominant opposite like Slöetjes after her.

• Sheilla is just not the same, she`s 32 now. And of course Sloetjes is much better than her now. But Sheila played well the first season with Vakfbank, and remember at the CL final when she came in at the 4th set she scored a few points and gave Vakf hopes of winning the set. She still can play, but I don`t think she would play for Bergamo anyways.

• Well, of course Sheilla is not the same from 2012 for example. But sounds like you have not watched Sheilla a lot. Sheilla is the "queen" of getting over double or triple blocks. She can tip the ball over like nobody else can, and the reason I know is, because I always "hated" Brazil, and I hated how Sheila would always score by tipping the ball over when it was a bad set or there were a triple block in front of her.

when its tipping you shouldnt miss Neslihan ;)

• I can ensure you that we are not talking about the same Sheila. If you watched her performance during her last 2 seasons in Vakifbank, you would understand what I meant. That's probably the reason why Gio preferred a physically dominant opposite like Slöetjes after her.

More like Guidetti wanted to train almost half the Dutch NT under him! :wavy:

I was actually pretty excited when Kim Hill was going to play for Vakifbank with Sheilla then it turn out that Kim was not a titular from freaking Anne Buijs. :teach:

I bet Turkey was poking hard at Vakifbank for letting that happen hence no Olympics for them. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney