2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• Don't compare local Italian players with Turkish one becuase Italians local players are WAY BETTER and they have better quality.

Their is no better league with that good local setters and libero OVERALL and Seria A has overall better local players.
    Turkish league have 3 strong teams because of international players + players that are playing in NT, other ones :thumbdown:

Younger Turkey players should go to play in Seria A to become better and that is fact not to be bench players their entire career and to do nothing. Like a lot of players in Vakif, Fener, Eczacibasi and I will not even mention other players i other teams.

• This is not really the place to talk about it but I just want to tell u that I couldn't disagree any less with you. If this was true then the team with the most international players, Eczacibasi wouldn't have lost over and over again against teams who according to you have :down: players. (Seramiksan, Canakkale, Bursa) Just because you don't like the league as much and don't follow the league as much as the Italian doesn't mean there is no talent. In fact a coach like Guidetti even sees a lot of talent in these teams, he also didn't like the NT players that much. These leagues and players in it are very comparable and that's why a lot of people do that exact same thing. Yes, the Italians might have an advantage with their locals, but that is not so big that you should exaggerate it like that IMO the Italian liberos are just a lot better.

PS: I think you should at least have considered saying TL has 4 teams bcs you even said GS is really good and might form a danger for Kazan and Pomi not that long ago :whistling:

• This is not really the place to talk about it but I just want to tell u that I couldn't disagree any less with you. If this was true then the team with the most international players, Eczacibasi wouldn't have lost over and over again against teams who according to you have :down: players. (Seramiksan, Canakkale, Bursa) Just because you don't like the league as much and don't follow the league as much as the Italian doesn't mean there is no talent. In fact a coach like Guidetti even sees a lot of talent in these teams, he also didn't like the NT players that much. These leagues and players in it are very comparable and that's why a lot of people do that exact same thing. Yes, the Italians might have an advantage with their locals, but that is not so big that you should exaggerate it like that IMO the Italian liberos are just a lot better.

PS: I think you should at least have considered saying TL has 4 teams bcs you even said GS is really good and might form a danger for Kazan and Pomi not that long ago :whistling:

I will not repeat my self. Italian local setters and liberos are way way better. that is it.

Turkish league only have 3 amazing teams and that is it. Everyone else :down: , only Galatasaray is good.

• I will not repeat my self. Italian local setters and liberos are way way better. that is it.

Turkish league only have 3 amazing teams and that is it. Everyone else :down: , only Galatasaray is good.

It's obvious you are not following the TL this season, and your statements are based on popular opinions here..
    First of all Italy has better local players that's a fact. Italy simply has a bigger volleyball culture, huge history, and big volleyball stars.. Turkey on the other hand is making progress, especially these last years and develops good domestic players, not only for the TL but world class such as Naz, Gozde, Neriman and etc.. You must not follow the league to know that this season more than ever has had exciting matches.. Not only between the top 4 teams, but also with some lower ranked such as Busra, Canakkale, Besiktas and etc.. Eczacibasi has a huge, huge budget, world star players on every position, good local players and yet they lost a set to Canakkale this weekend.. You say Italy has better liberos, I agree on that they have better liberos than many countries such as the USA, Serbia, Russia etc.. Better setters? I don't think so.. Lets count them beginning with the best: Ferreti, Orro, Lo Bianco, Malinov, Rondon, Signorille.. and which other setters are worth to be mentioned? I know they have Caracutta, Cambi and some others too which I don't think are good enough to be counted..Turkey has Naz, Gamze, Ozge, Cagla, Arelya, Cansu Ozbay, Nilay.. Italy's best team so far Conegliano has a foreign setter, the second one Pomi also has a foreign setter, same as the 3rd Novara (I know Dijkema is now on the bench, but she was supposed to be a starter).. So the setters are not making such a great difference after all..
    My point is stop writing things which aren't true based on facts that maybe have been true in the past.. So Italian setters are't that much better than Turkish and second - there are more better teams in Turkey than Fener, Vakif, Eczacibasi and Galatasaray

• It's obvious you are not following the TL this season, and your statements are based on popular opinions here..
    First of all Italy has better local players that's a fact. Italy simply has a bigger volleyball culture, huge history, and big volleyball stars.. Turkey on the other hand is making progress, especially these last years and develops good domestic players, not only for the TL but world class such as Naz, Gozde, Neriman and etc.. You must not follow the league to know that this season more than ever has had exciting matches.. Not only between the top 4 teams, but also with some lower ranked such as Busra, Canakkale, Besiktas and etc.. Eczacibasi has a huge, huge budget, world star players on every position, good local players and yet they lost a set to Canakkale this weekend.. You say Italy has better liberos, I agree on that they have better liberos than many countries such as the USA, Serbia, Russia etc.. Better setters? I don't think so.. Lets count them beginning with the best: Ferreti, Orro, Lo Bianco, Malinov, Rondon, Signorille.. and which other setters are worth to be mentioned? I know they have Caracutta, Cambi and some others too which I don't think are good enough to be counted..Turkey has Naz, Gamze, Ozge, Cagla, Arelya, Cansu Ozbay, Nilay.. Italy's best team so far Conegliano has a foreign setter, the second one Pomi also has a foreign setter, same as the 3rd Novara (I know Dijkema is now on the bench, but she was supposed to be a starter).. So the setters are not making such a great difference after all..
    My point is stop writing things which aren't true based on facts that maybe have been true in the past.. So Italian setters are't that much better than Turkish and second - there are more better teams in Turkey than Fener, Vakif, Eczacibasi and Galatasaray

Wow they won set. That is just... wow. Or normal in womens volleyball ??

Canakkle lost against Olympiacos, Do I need to bring something else or that is enough ??

Eczacibasi have Nilay. One of the best team in World. If they can't find better setter in Turkey than I don't know what to say.

• It should be a 'wow' when you play against 5 player who have won Gold, Silver and Bronze at the recent Olympics..
    And yes you do have to bring something else other than their loss to Olympiacos because (I'm quoting you) " That is just... wow. Or normal in womens volleyball ?? "

P.S. I never said Canakkle is a great team, it was just an example to describe the situation in Turkey this season.. I can see you brought no arguments to support your earlier post, so I guess that means you realized you were wrong, I was right and you agree with me..

You're welcome ;)

• Jeez, that's a never ending story. Let's make it simple, watch what you prefer. I like the Italian a lot better so I watch it. Simple life :lol:

• I will not repeat my self. Italian local setters and liberos are way way better. that is it.

You really don't give us any arguments on why you should be right so I don't know what I can think of this discussion. Olympiacos is not that bad and Canakkale was going 0-2 with 8 points lead in the second set but couldn't keep it which made it 1-1, they also missed out on 2 match points making 3 crucial errors. What can I say sometimes it just doesn't work especcially if the other team wants to win really bad and Canakkale has the worst reception... Just watch Canakkale playing against Eczacibasi, they were simply much better then Eczacibasi at times and yes that's really impressive when you play against a team with so many Olympians. The result was just unlucky, which still doesn't change the fact that Bursa and Seramiksan (9th place) beat Eczacibasi and Nilufer (last place in the league) won 2 sets against them.

About the Italians having better liberos and setters; the Italians certainly have better liberos overall but setters? really? You probably couldn't even name more than 4 Turkish setters if you truly believe that. Italian locals are generally better as I said but that difference is not as much as you think just because a team like Montichiari can play well against Pomi, Conegliano. Another fact is that Pomi and Conegliano don't have Zhu Thing, KYK, Boskovic, Rasic... It's really hard to beat this kind of teams full of those players for a lower ranked team. Eczacibasi and VakifBank are full of the worlds best. And I'm not trying to bring the Italian teams down but Fabris just never will be Boskovic imo. And no Eczacibasi is not unbeatable but lets be honest Vakif Fener and Ecz at their best could probably win against all Italian teams in this league atm. (yes they can prove me wrong)

Fact is Italians simply have a more balanced league, whereas the Turkish top clubs are filled with Olympians. So it's REALLY hard for a team like Seramiksan to beat Eczacibasi, much harder then it is for Montichiari to beat Pomi, yet Seramiksan managed to do that. Which shows that you are simply not right and there is a lot of competitiveness and talent in the TL.

In the end I agree with Emil, this is going nowhere. Just watch what you enjoy the most. But don't try bringing the other league down especcially if you have zero arguments to back up your statements. Because that just makes you look stupid.

• My last words for this discussion: (1) yes, italian league is slightly more balanced and difficult to guess who will finish where making it more exciting, however (2) if you put Connegliano or Pomi to the Turkish league now, they wouldn't be able to reach top 3, while if you put GS to the Italian league, they would remain as 3-4th place still. Pomi's last year success in champions league was a coincidence and would happen only once in a century.

• That is why Pomi beat Volero Zurich and that is why Pomi was second at WCCH, and Eczacibasi Vitra beat them 3:2. That is all coincidence, right ?

And in Seria A their is no Olmypians ?
    And I don't have time and I'm to lazzy to writte long post. :D

• That is why Pomi beat Volero Zurich and that is why Pomi was second at WCCH, and Eczacibasi Vitra beat them 3:2. That is all coincidence, right ?

And in Seria A their is no Olmypians ?
    And I don't have time and I'm to lazzy to writte long post. :D

I don't want to write again but your really getting on my nerves. You really don't get it do you? Nobody was even trying to discredit Seria A so you don't even need to defend it bcs u were the one discrediting leagues. If you care enough just watch the Ecz - Canakkale match if you don't, then just let it be and say that you simply don't like the league or don't know enough about it. Losing 3:2 against Vitra is btw also done by the worst team in the Turkish league Nilufer... But there are also teams that won 3:2 against Eczacibasi ;) Don't even know why Volero is being brought up.

Nobody said Italian league doesn't have Olympians but fact is that the best and most important players in volleybal are in Turkey, you can't even deny that. Last 2 Olympic MVP's are in Turkey as well as the best MB and Opp. So it will be really hard for Turkish mediocre teams to beat the top clubs doesn't mean that those clubs are terrible... Maybe you don't have time to writte long posts because your lazzy, at least try to read ours before responding darling.

• Transfer window is almost over for teams but we have new members who can argument all time here, it looks like this topic won't be unpopular until locked with this new member's transfers. Please come back to the topic....

• I bet Italian league is much more interesting than Turkish league. I am Russian and our Kosheleva plays in Eczacibashi but if to be honest Italian league is strong. There are a lot of interesting game to follow and I guess crovolley dont mean that, his Fabris can play in every league it doesnt show level of this league. If all of russian players play in Turkey and I have to say Turkish league is more interesting than Italian? It is funny I dont mean about famous player which league have and I mean about level of league. When all of stars ( Grun, Sheilla, Jaque and etc ) played in Italian and where Turkish league were. Remember they had Stacey Gordon in top clubs. Today Turkish clubs have good budget and three strong club where have strong and famous players but it doesnt show they have powerful league. Sometimes I watch Turkish league but I still bet Italian league is more interesting than Turkish.

• Polish OH Agata Skiba parted ways with Legionovia and signed with turkish club (I don't know which. I guess she plays somewhere in second division)

• Magdalena Śliwa is head coach of Dabrowa Górnicza for the end of the season.