2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• If I'm a pro-player, after Olympics in RIO, if I don't have family, I would go to Asia for 2 season to earn BIG money than go to Europe (Turkey, Italy, Russia) to play in top clubs because of CL, that you can be in the best shape for Olympics.

And afterall you can earn a lot of money in Europe to. Not so much like in Asia but you can.
    That is something that Kim can afford to herself.

Zhu can go to Europe to become superstar like Kim than go back to her home country.

So I wouldn't be suprise to see Kim in China or even in Korea.

• Isn't Rabadhzieva staying in Volero?

There is no official news about her staying or going to other club.

• Jordan Larson close to the Chemik Police. The club also runs conversation with Mihajlović. :)

• Jordan Larson close to the Chemik Police. The club also runs conversation with Mihajlović. :)

OMG I hate this rumors. Someone already write that Jordan Larson will stay in Eczacibasi, and why would Fenerbache let go Mihajlovic when she had amazing season. I don't think so that they offer more money than Turkish clubs.
    I don't believe in this rumors, I will wait official news.

• Fenerbache let go Mihajlovic when she had amazing season. I don't think so that they offer more money than Turkish clubs.

But if Fener wants Helena Havelkova, Mihajlovic should leave the team. Montano will probably stay in Chemik so they look for offensive OH. I think Paola Pena will leave as well. And there were some rumors Werblińska would like to take maternity break.

• Larson extended with Eczacıbası and Mihajlovic will back to Volero.And yes , Havelkova so close to Fenerbahçe.

• OMG I hate this rumors. Someone already write that Jordan Larson will stay in Eczacibasi, and why would Fenerbache let go Mihajlovic when she had amazing season. I don't think so that they offer more money than Turkish clubs.
    I don't believe in this rumors, I will wait official news.

Did bot invent her :D

http://siatkowka24.com/wiadomo…zi-o-jordan-larsson-.html

• From what I've heard Chemik negotiates with Brankica, but I have no idea about Larson... But with Werblinska probably out, it would make sense. They are almost identical in playing style. At the same time, I think Havelkova will stay in the end, I don't think it makes sense for Fener to buy her...

Anyway there is also some rumour that Lisa Van Hecke and Neriman Ozsoy are close to Orlen Liga and Magdalena Wawrzyniak is about to sign with Muszyna. Van Hecke probably is in talks with Muszyna, too.

If everything goes right, we will have 6 strong teams in Orlen Liga :)

• Some say that player X will play in Turkey because one can earn a lot of money there or in general money is put first. I think this season will be special. Let's be honest. A lot of players will be rejecting lucrative contracts from Turkey because of migrant crisis. Even within last 6 months some players resolved their contracts and a lot of players were talking about dufficult situation in Turkey. I mean a lot of potential dangers, such as terrorist attacks and so on... I think most valuable players will be signing their contracts in safer places like Poland, Italy or.... Russia. Or they even go to Asia.

• I agree with your point. I don't think some awful terrors will happen nearby the gym or anywhere the players go, but to be realistic, It's always nicer to be careful and the fear might ruin the atmosphere and players confidence. But I think still many good players will play in Turkey because the salary the'd get is simply non comparable.
    I'm actually doubtful on Helenka going to Fenerbahce, she said that 12-13 season in ECZ for her was the hardest one in her career, it may be due to her injury or whatsoever, I hope she stays in Poland or goes back to Italy if she wants to leave.

• WorldofVolley reported that Garay would like to stay in Moscow.

“I am happy in Dinamo and I like everything here. Everyone was very kind when I arrived here and they accepted me very well. I want to stay in this team! We have just to agree some terms and everything will be done” says Fernanda Garay.

• I wouldn't be surprise if she goes to Galatasaray or in Italy.

• I wouldn't be surprise if she goes to Galatasaray or in Italy.

Galatasaray would not surprise me. I know they are sending all the foreigners, maybe Centoni will stay but they are waiting for the management decision since she is quite old now and probably can't carry the team entire season.
    For Buijs, it will be good to play in a league where Guidetti can follow her development and she would probably like a team where she will play starter entire season.

Besides, there is a rumour that next season foreigner limit can be increased to 4 players on the court.

• Nadia Centoni may go back to Italy and play for Conegliano.
    ECZ is interested in Maja Ognjenovic, she already played for the club many years ago.
    Scandicci is interested in Martina Guiggi, Novara wants to sign Lucia Bosetti.
    Signorile is rumored to replace Jenna Hagglund, Cate Bosetti in place of Rousseaux.

and Sokolova may end her career after this season :whistle:

I don't know how reliable these rumors are, but it's fun to guess and wait how they go at least.