2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Yes we can.

Don`t get me wrong, I hate Bruno Voluch, but he used to work for the biggest website and now he works for the biggest newspaper in Brazil, he is not just a blogger, he gets paid for his work and he has his ways to get the info.

Just like he said, Mari Paraiba was leaving MInas and going to Volero Zurich, the info now is conformed the be right.

just like he said who will and who will not be on Ze Roberto`s list Monday... he is not just a bloger assuming things, he can get the the info from the right source. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I think she can help a lot, She hás been improving her skills. I think that in her first year she can do great. Even get a spot in main court. Who knows.

• Mari in volero ... Does anyone know if the Dutch will stay in volero Its possible Volero hire Zé ?

• Mari in volero ... Does anyone know if the Dutch will stay in volero Its possible Volero hire Zé ?

As far as I know it was ZRG who indicated Mari Paraiba to Avital Selinger. They've had a dinner during the ZRG's trip to europe in January.

• good and puncual transfer. I thought that Avital didn't have the Knowledge to hire Mari. Mari Paraíba isnt very known abroad.

• Quoted from "Gomes"

good and pontual transfer. I thought that Avital didn't have the Knowledge to hire Mari. Mari Paraíba isnt very known abroad.

Yeap. And even in Brazil is isn't one of the starts, although she has been leading player for her team many times... Maybe she is known more for her other talents though

:whistling: :rolll: :thumbup:

• just like he said who will and who will not be on Ze Roberto`s list Monday... he is not just a bloger assuming things, he can get the the info from the right source.

Oh sure! Because it is REALLY hard and you need to have a super secret inside infoer to guess that Roberta and Léia will be in Brazilian roster this year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Yeap. And even in Brazil is isn't one of the starts, although she has been leading player for her team many times... Maybe she is known more for her other talents though :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

She has been a starter for at least three seasons in a row now though, counting her year in Barueri and the last two in Minas. It's been a while since the media has stopped posting about her only due to her looks and modelling jobs and it's about time everyone else quits doing the same, it's disrespectful.

• He was talking about NT status ( Mari isnt a starter and didnt get to many chances ). Superliga its difficult even to Brazilian follow imagine who lives abroad.. not much livre streams and really not to many games show up in TV Like in Turkish, Italian and Russian Championships. I can watch more Fê Garay than any other Brasilian player. Plus there is CEV's competition.

Minas its a traditional team in Brazil, but I guess its not like Rexona or Osasco who I imagine are more known abroad.

Take it easy :| :aww: :thumbup:

• She has been a starter for at least three seasons in a row now though, counting her year in Barueri and the last two in Minas. It's been a while since the media has stopped posting about her only due to her looks and modelling jobs and it's about time everyone else quits doing the same, it's disrespectful.

I was joking. I just praised her, and said she will help Volero, some posts above

• where do you heard this?

Seems a great transfer, Natalia with Sonsirma and Lonekke as Opp ...Guidetti played against her five times last Season i guess, She is in good shape and one of the best OH in terms of Attack... Plus good defense and amazing block Skill. Needs to develop her reception, but looking Anne and Hill this Season.. Natalia seems with a better reception.

• Who may come to Dinamo Kazan instead of Del Core?

Gozde will be free?
    Will Kim leave Fenerbahce?

• Osasco has offered a lot of money to get Natalia back.
    I personally think she will only leave Rexona if she goes abroad.