2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Busto Arsizio is working to keep Lowe, but is very difficoult. Plus, two italian teams (no names) have made an offer. (source: la prealpina)

• If Chemik think about Her sport future should choose Italy but if think about money- will choose Turkey.

• Isn't she supposed to be the polish version of Bošković? Considering what we all expected some years ago her development hasn't been so sufficient, is it due to her injury or lack of actual chances? I hope she will play in Italy for her improvement. Kinda frustrating that the Polish volleyball federation doesn't seemingly want to invest on their best generation. I remember a few years ago many users here predicted she would kick Skowronska's ass in NT that being said she will be THE star representing Polish team.

• She should stay one more year in Legionowo but the club has financial problems (sk bank bankrupt )and they sold Smarzek for 600 000 PLN. Chemik paid the money and Legionowo survived.
    Last year they paid money to Busto Arsizio for Wolosz...

• According to MDV: http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/#

Adenizia, Thaisa, Carcaces, Lise Van Hecke, Dani Lins and Suelle may leave Nestle Osasco. Nestle Osasco is interested in Carol Abuquerque (Beijing Olimpic Gold Medal), weird decision.

• Italy would be perfect for Smarzek. :cheesy:

• Rabadzhieva would be a great fit.

But they should bring Zhu. ....Kim-Mihajlovic-Zhu :super: :super: :super:

Vasileva signed another contract for next season, so they need another passer next to her. I also thought about Larson, but I think her story with Russia is done. Rabadzhieva would be a good choice, although they probably want better passer

• Propably Malwina Smarzek next season in Chemik Police for 4 years!, in situation when Montano and Kowalinska will stay for next season then Smarzek will be loan to club from Italy or Turkey...
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,660644,1,898.html

• During the Noreca Qualifying broadcast it was said that Larson was thinking about retiring from volleyball after the Olympics ( not only from the NT), she even opened a restaurant in her home state already. Remember she is almost 30.

Vasileva signed another contract for next season, so they need another passer next to her. I also thought about Larson, but I think her story with Russia is done. Rabadzhieva would be a good choice, although they probably want better passer

• Isn't she supposed to be the polish version of Bošković? Considering what we all expected some years ago her development hasn't been so sufficient, is it due to her injury or lack of actual chances? I hope she will play in Italy for her improvement. Kinda frustrating that the Polish volleyball federation doesn't seemingly want to invest on their best generation. I remember a few years ago many users here predicted she would kick Skowronska's ass in NT that being said she will be THE star representing Polish team.

This is quite weird, cause back in 2014 she played whole summer in Polish NT and was pretty good (18 years old back then) in WGPII and in ECH qualies (she played as starter although there was Kowalińska and Zaroślińska and also as OH in some matches) and in final match vs Ukraine she was 60% (20 points). It was pretty impressive. She was also good in OL. But this year probably due to exhaustion she is out of shape, thanks to Legionowo she had to play each age category she could and also some additional tournaments...

• Martina Guiggi in Foppa Next seasons. :obey:

• Dinamo Kazan and Fenerbahce interested in Kelsey Robinson.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…want-kelsey-robinson.html

Yes She is good but I don't know. I think that Italy is perfect for her. I would like to see her one more or two years in Italy.

She sould stay in Conegliano if they play CL next season.

• There's not much of Del core like players anymore, well there is, but It's very hard to find a good one. Robinson just has spent her first year in Italy and I presume she will stay since her club just advanced to CL next season. If she moves to Kazan, she will definitely follow Larson's steps :D

Some players just crossed my mind. Larson, Hill (Despite her insufficient performance throughout the whole season), Kirdar (She's the icon of her team, hence the chance is extremely low), Rodrigues and maybe Aurea Cruz...

• I would like to see Larson or Sonsirma in Brazil, it would be a dream come true, but I know we can't pay them.
    They would fit perfectly in Nestlé/Osasco or Praia Clube.

• Yeah I was wondering where Hodge and Robinson will go after great season ;)

Speaking about OHs I'd like to see Rabadzieva, Malagurski or Klineman in Poland as long as Turkish clubs will be battling for Stevanovic, Zhu Ting, Hodge, Robinson and trying to keep Kim, Brankinca, Sloetjes and so on.

I'm also curious about Yanelis Santos and Calderon future.

Chemik will probably try to sign some great OPP and keep Havelkova, but I don't know who they may actually aim for.
    Sopot probably not much changes, I hope Kurnikowska will be in Kaczorowska place.

And Tomsia probably will stay in Italy ;)

• SESI women`s team will play with a SUB-23 team, which means almost everybody was let go.

Sounds like Fabiana alreday has a new club, but with "one team less" in the superliga, an with the ranking system still on, this could make a lot of Brazilians to consider going overseas.

And this will make harder for Fe Garay, Sheilla, Joycinha for exemple to consider going back to play in Brazil.

But also, I wonder what Boskovic will do next season? if she does not become a starter for the whole playoffs, she should definally leave ECZ.