2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Is it possible that Fenerbahce have money to have Kim, Gamova, Natalia, Thaisa and Ze?

Why do Club from China Capital wait so long to say who is last Player from abroad?

• Maybe they are still fighting for Kim YK.

• Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (OP) may leave Impel because it seems that club gave up an opportunity to play in CL :whistle: so Bergamo is possible move for her
    anyway, we have to wait for her official statement on it :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ruseva (MB) is in Galatasaray. There are rumors of Fatma Yildirim (OH) being on the way to Galatasaray as well. She will be very useful for the team.

I guess the team has difficulties to convince Anne Buijs to a lower salary, I won't be surprised if they sign another OH instead of her.

• Fener's reception was not bad at all! Both Kim and Bosetti/Seyma had more than decent level of reception during season. Skorupa did not play bad but did not improve the level of team drastically as it was expected from her.

Exactly! Fenerbahce did not have spectacular middles in the local league except Eda but Skorupa did nothing special. That's probably Abbondanza's choice that he asked her to set mostly to Mihajlovic and KYK. Her set quality is very good but her creativity was much worse. IMO, she was far behind Naz and Gamze with her performance this season.

• KYK staying in Fenerbahce according to voleyboldefteri. Lowe is not on the way to Fenerbahce and they renewed with Polen.

It is likely that Abbondanza stays and they will transfer a foreign OH and setter.

• Dora Horvath and Laura Heyrman stay in Modena. I wonder what kind of consequences the merger will bring to Modena's current roster.

• Volley.it. They're on Modena's line-up.
    If the merger really happens, will Piacenza players move to Modena and unite as one team?

Volleyball.it rosters are not updated and usually not very reliable..
    With the merger some Piacenza players will move to Modena, some Modena players will stay (Ferretti for sure) and some new transfers will be made.

• KYK staying in Fenerbahce according to voleyboldefteri. Lowe is not on the way to Fenerbahce and they renewed with Polen.

It is likely that Abbondanza stays and they will transfer a foreign OH and setter.

It's clear Vakif and Eczaci are going to be much stronger than Fenerbahce next season.
    I hope the new setter is Lloyd.. the question for me is the OH, i don't see any available player who can make the difference, any idea ?( .

• It's clear Vakif and Eczaci are going to be much stronger than Fenerbahce next season.
    I hope the new setter is Lloyd.. the question for me is the OH, i don't see any available player who can make the difference, any idea ?( .

Is Jaqueline staying in Brazil?
    also Megan Easy is free at the moment..

• I dont know if anybody already posted but Natalia Pereira has a offer of U$$ 500K from Fenerbache, acording to Bruno Voluch.

And he says she had a U$$ 900K offer from China, but her daddy is her manager and he wanted more and the chinese club had to give up on her.

But she could end up just staying in Rexona if they pay her R$ 2.5 million real (brazil money)

also Megan Easy is free at the moment..

• I dont see Rexona paying 2.5 mllion for any player to be honest, like ever....its not how the club usually works... and specially now the country is in deep economic crises. Even if Naty was our main player last season... if she stays, Im pretty sure it will be for much less money than that.

She said in an interview recently that she would like to stay in Rexona the rest of her life if possible, cause she loves everyone in the club and she loves to live in Rio, but with that said, I honestly think she will leave, Rexona is looking for a replacement, and the money offers must be really atracting to her right now.

but if she chooses to leave I do hope she makes a good choice. She has made that move to leave a club for money before, and it didnt go well for her...so I hope she doesnt consider only the money...cause she is a player that needs to look out for her injuries.

• Natalia should also consider the facilities of the club. Many players leave clubs not because of money but because of lack of facilities concerning health.