2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Will Kaja Grobelna play as polish in Łodz? I heard some rule changes.
    She's not a strong player yet but for a team like Łodz she would be perfectly fit since she's a good team player.

Oh, Is Pavla Vincourová staying with the team? I find her a bit underrated, for sure she's nowhere close to being world-classed but is a good one IMO.

• I think Kaja will play as Belgian player beacuse of the new rules.
    Pavla will probably stay.

• Grobelna played in Belgian NT so she will play as foreigner :wavy: the same would be with Dominika Sobolska or Magdalena Gryka (though she refused to play for Germany)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Did Thompson renew with Rexona? If not where do you think she can got? What team needs a setter like her?

She did not. Roberta was promoted as main setter and Camila Adão is back to the team as her sub

• Tauron Dabrowa didn't renew contracts with Sanja Popovic, Becky Pavan, Micha Hancock, Natalia Piekarczyk, Nadia Wydmanska, Deja Mcclendon, Karolina Rozycka, Katarzyna Urban, Joanna Staniucha, Krystyna Strasz, Izabela Balucka.

• So Tauron has to build a new team :whistle:

Muszyna may become totally different as well, they are interested in Dorota Wilk, Agnieszka Rabka, Magdalena Wawrzyniak, Magdalena Szabo, Krystyna Strasz, Dorota Medyńska

Maja Savic, Justyna Sosnowska and Anna Grejman will probably stay, no info about others :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• That would be great transfer for Pomi and level of the team would be on similar level :)

• I dont see Rexona paying 2.5 mllion for any player to be honest, like ever....its not how the club usually works... and specially now the country is in deep economic crises. Even if Naty was our main player last season... if she stays, Im pretty sure it will be for much less money than that.

She said in an interview recently that she would like to stay in Rexona the rest of her life if possible, cause she loves everyone in the club and she loves to live in Rio, but with that said, I honestly think she will leave, Rexona is looking for a replacement, and the money offers must be really atracting to her right now.

but if she chooses to leave I do hope she makes a good choice. She has made that move to leave a club for money before, and it didnt go well for her...so I hope she doesnt consider only the money...cause she is a player that needs to look out for her injuries.

I think you are a Brasilian. I want to ask "Why Unilever(Rexona) and nestle want to pay lots of money for players.They are amazing huge Factories.And money not problem for theirs"
    Unilever A giant also Nestle Already Thanks for answer

• I think you are a Brasilian. I want to ask "Why Unilever(Rexona) and nestle want to pay lots of money for players.They are amazing huge Factories.And money not problem for theirs"
    Unilever A giant also Nestle Already Thanks for answer

Yes, I am. ^^ I will guess you meant dont wanna pay lots of money... ^^ Well, Nestlé always had the biggest budget in Brazil....they did some crazy moves in the past. But didnt have much return from it. Rexona always had a more controled budget. But first I guess we need to consider that in Brazil we pay in Reais, so its quite hard to compete with Europe Euro, the currency there is much stronger. So we would have to pay 3 times more to compare with the players salary in Europe. Second thing, well, its not really easy to invest in Brazil in sports... all the rules and burocracy from the country itself does not help for big companies to invest more in sports overall...so that makes the return for the company not to be worthy. So I think these two are the main reasons why. If you think why would Rexona or Nestlé pay so much for a player if at the end of season they didnt get much from it, its all about cutting costs right now in Brazil. All companies are investing less and less...and of couse the sport investments suffers with that as well. In the past, when Brazil economy was at its best, some clubs like Volei Futuro, Amil, even Finasa, later Nestle did some crazy moves in salary, comparing with the other clubs in Brazil....and that unbalaced our volleyball market I think....but at the end of the season, they had no return...and they decided to stop investing at all...

• Are there any real transfer progress below players?

Yeon Koung Kim....
    Karsta Lowe...
    Destinee Hooker...
    Anne Buijs...
    Melissa Vargas...
    Carli Lloyd...
    Madelaynne Montaño... (Is she gonna stay in Chemik Police?)

• Rumors are that she is going to Japan.