2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• If they don't signed Lloyd who will be their next setter ?( ..They are top club so I expected some top setter, and only free setter is Alisha Glass but She will take a 1 year break. So who is free and that is top setter right now, Courtney Thompson maybe ?

• Their is a lot of free Croat players so if someone knows some rumors or official news, replay me. I want to post it on facebook page and on web site.

Maja Poljak - probably staying in Eczacibasi Vitra
    Ivana Miloš ?
    Mira Topić ?
    Mia Jerkov ?
    Senna Ušić ?
    Karla Klarić ?
    Tamara Sušić ?
    Bernarda Brčić ?
    Ana Grbac ?
    Sanja Popović ?

• If they don't signed Lloyd who will be their next setter ?( ..They are top club so I expected some top setter, and only free setter is Alisha Glass but She will take a 1 year break. So who is free and that is top setter right now, Courtney Thompson maybe ?

Tomkom is free as far as I know. Lloyd seems to refuse to work with Abbondanza.
    We didn't hear what happened to Maja Ognjenovic transfer either.
    Did Ana antonijevic recover?

• According to Murat Mert Yucekok (ex owner of voleybolextra), besides Fenerbahce, another Turkish team is interested in Thaisa. However the idea is to rent her from Volero Zurich like the case of Mihajlovic and Rasic.

Vakifbank will close transfer season with 1 more transfer but that will be a local MB. My guess would be Asli Kalac but she already signed with Galatasaray, so maybe Özgenur or Dicle/Ergul? Vakifbank also made an offer to Fatma Yildirim (OH) but their budget is reduced this year and they couldn't agree on money with her.

• Sheilla is perfect for Pomi :thumbsup: i hope She goes in Seria A :D

• Lloyd seems to refuse to work with Abbondanza .

Lloyd will reject a big offer from Fenerbahce just because she don't want to work with Abbondanza :lol: .. you make me feel like he is the worst coach in the world, it's the first time that i see a player who don't want to play for a "big" team only because the coach.. i'm sure many of the players who signed for Japanese and Chinese teams dont know even the name of the coach that they are going to work with in the upcoming season.
    Let's suppose what you say is right, then can you tell why the best player in the world don't also refuse to work with him and will extend her contract?
    Abbondanza is not a bad coach and his results in Fenerbahce in the previous seasons are good, i will not ask him to win the Champions league with a player like Bosetti, actually there is no coach in the world who can do it.
    By the way if Lloyd stays in Pomi she will work with Caprara :whistle: .
    Tomkom is a great friend with Kim and i'm pretty sure if Fenerbahce want her, they can sign her easily.
    I stiil think the first target of Fener is Lloyd, if she reject the offer, it will be either because she wants more money or because the wants guarantees to play TL matches and not only champions league.. but i'm sure she will not refuse the offer because of Abbondanza as you said :D .

• Tomkom is free as far as I know. Lloyd seems to refuse to work with Abbondanza.
    We didn't hear what happened to Maja Ognjenovic transfer either.
    Did Ana antonijevic recover?

Ognjenovic has signed with Eczacibasi Vitra officially. She already postet a picture on instagram wth the title "Eczacibasi, again" and the hearts with ECZ colors.

• The instagram profile "turkeyvolleyball" posted a funny photo of Aelbrecht and the turkish caption "Bursa BBSK, Freya Aelbrecht ile görüşüyor!". What does the caption mean?

• Lloyd will reject a big offer from Fenerbahce just because she don't want to work with Abbondanza :lol: .. you make me feel like he is the worst coach in the world, it's the first time that i see a player who don't want to play for a "big" team only because the coach.. i'm sure many of the players who signed for Japanese and Chinese teams dont know even the name of the coach that they are going to work with in the upcoming season.
    Let's suppose what you say is right, then can you tell why the best player in the world don't also refuse to work with him and will extend her contract?
    Abbondanza is not a bad coach and his results in Fenerbahce in the previous seasons are good, i will not ask him to win the Champions league with a player like Bosetti, actually there is no coach in the world who can do it.
    By the way if Lloyd stays in Pomi she will work with Caprara :whistle: .
    Tomkom is a great friend with Kim and i'm pretty sure if Fenerbahce want her, they can sign her easily.
    I stiil think the first target of Fener is Lloyd, if she reject the offer, it will be either because she wants more money or because the wants guarantees to play TL matches and not only champions league.. but i'm sure she will not refuse the offer because of Abbondanza as you said :D .

Actually, since Carli Lloyd is one of the top 3 setters in the world and very close to being Kiraly's first choice after Rio (Glass will take a 1-year break, Thompson retires, Kreklow is much weaker than each one of them), she'd be in the starting 6+1 in EVERY top team in the world.

All this buzz is just random and very cheap gossip, as she had only one major chance to get to "meet" Abbondanza's best italian team (2011/12's Villa Cortese, 5 matches of that season's playoff's final, Busto defeated MVC).

Truth is POMI CASALMAGGIORE will play the World Championship for clubs in October; the team is likely to receive a wild card to compete in the next CL and she's probably eager to also keep on improving in the Serie A1 alongside such teammates as Stevanovic, Sirressi, Gibbemeyer and more top players to come.

Frankly: top players coming from the italian league generally do not improve while in Turkey (Meijners, Lucia and Caterina Bosetti being just some impressive examples on display).

:teach:

• Thaisa close to Eczacibasi. (Idk if someone has already written that)

• Eczacibasi will once again transfer the best players, their budget is the biggest in Turkey.. but it's not going to be a surprise for me if they finish the next season the same as the previous one, with 0 title behind Vakif and Fener.

• What an unusual choice :what:

Does Olympiakos have a professional men basketball team? If yes, I assume Tibor Pleiss (Hippe's boyfriend) is going to play there...

I was about to ask if he's any good, but then I saw he plays in the NBA, so I guess he is. :D So playing in Olympiakos is definitely a possibility, they're one of the top European teams. And so are Panathinaikos. Greek basketball league is quite strong, generally. It's more than likely than he got himself a contract in Greece and she followed him.