2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Margareta Kozuch & Tetori Dixon close to Fenerbahce.

• Rumor about Jaroslava Pencova (MB) and Christina Bauer (MB) is going to play for Bolzano ( Lj Volley Modena )

Also, Bolzano want to sign with Maret Grothues (OH), Michelle Bartsch (OH), Yoana Palacio Mahmudova (OH), Cristina Barcellini (OH) and Giulia Pincerato (S)

• Sorry but what Fenerbahce saw it in Kozuch :lol: :lol:

They can buy evey OPP what they want, and they decided to transfer Kozuch :whistle:

Mihajlovic >>>>>>>>>>>>>Kozuch.

• Maggie is a typical team player, I don't think she'd fit for that Turkish club and neither the club wants to bring a player like her. First and most important, I'd rather believe in my dog over that troll.

• First and most important, I'd rather believe in my dog over that troll.

:rolll: :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• This is so nice from Eczacibasi Vitra :D

Maja Poljak is living legend, I'm very interested where she will play because this could be her last season... ;(
    https://www.facebook.com/Eczac…840716280/?type=3&theater

• This is so nice from Eczacibasi Vitra :D

Maja Poljak is living legend, I'm very interested where she will play because this could be her last season... ;(
    https://www.facebook.com/Eczac…840716280/?type=3&theater

I think she had and maybe still has some problems with her back and this could be a reason for her to retire ;( anyway I hope she will play somewhere

• Good evening, I Jelena Blagojevic was given in Bergamo and instead go to play in Poland. Now Arriving in Bergamo? Does anyone have any news on this? Thank you. :)

She signed with Chemik Police, the Polish champion. It seens like Veljkovic convinced her to join her team. I assume they will build up a very good reciving team, but lack of power, sure depending on which OPP they are bringing in.

• Polyak :heart: :flower: it was nice to watch you last 8 years in turkish league. , hope she can play in somewhere at least couple of years. she is just an amazing player.

• She signed with Chemik Police, the Polish champion. It seens like Veljkovic convinced her to join her team. I assume they will build up a very good reciving team, but lack of power, sure depending on which OPP they are bringing in.

They have 3 OPPs already: Montano, Zaroślińska (90%) and Smarzek, who may be loaned to Italy or Turkey.

It's rather important which OH they will sign, probably de la Cruz but it is not confirmed yet. But I'm sure it's Havelkova type of player not a good passer. Blagojevic will end up on bench for CL and most OL matches for sure. Now they have Wołosz, Werblinska, Zenik, Veljkovic, Bednarek, Montano (Zaroślinska) and second unknown OH ;)

• I prefer Zaroslinska instead of Montano. She is more consistent.
    IMO Chemik with Wolosz-Zaroslinska, De La Cruz - Werblinska, Veljkovic - Bednarek is stronger than last year and can reach CL final4.

• If there's Zaroslinska, who's a strong local OPP, I'd take 2 foreign MBs (Veljkovic and another good blocker, because Bednarek has been out of shape and most Polish MBs are mediocre) and one foreign OH.

• Free players (Or I'm missing something...) :

Sanja Popovic (CRO/OPP)
    Mia Jerkov (CRO/OH)
    Mira Topic (CRO/OH)
    Jelena Alajbeg (CRO/OPP)
    Bernarda Cutuk (CRO/MB)
    Bernarda Brcic (CRO/S)
    Ana Grbac (CRO/S)
    Maja Poljak (CRO/MB)
    Helene Rousseaux (BEL/OH)
    Ilva Van de Vyver (BEL/S)
    Frauke Dirickx (BEL/S)
    Lise Van Hecke (BEL/OPP)
    Valerie Courtois (BEL/L)
    Maret Balkestein (NED/OPP)
    Kathleen Weiss (GER/S)
    Margareta Kozuch (GER/OPP)
    Christiane Fürst (GER/MB)
    Lenka Dürr (GER/L)
    Daiana Muresan (ROM/OPP)
    Alexandra Pasynkova (RUS/OH)
    Ekaterina Krivets (RUS/MB)
    Andrea Kossányiová (CZE/OH)
    Tereza Vanžurová (CZE/OH)
    Tereza Rossi (CZE/OPP)
    Lucie Smutna (CZE/S)
    Marina Marchenko (UKR/OH) - Maybe retired?
    Gabriela Koeva (BUL/MB)
    Lora Kitipova (BUL/S)
    Elisa Manzano (ITA/MB)
    Nicole Fawcett (USA/OPP)
    Kayla Banwarth (L)
    Christa Dietzen (USA/MB)
    Megan Easy (USA/OH)
    Tori Dixon (USA/MB)
    Jenna Hagglund (USA/S)
    Hayley Spelman (USA/OPP)
    Karsta Lowe (USA/OPP)
    Kelly Murphy (USA/OPP)