2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Azeri spiker Odina Bayramova is not player of Halkbank Ankara anymore. Probably she is going to play in italy. An azeri user said that halkbank's coach wasn't happy to her performance... Probably young NT player Tutku Burcu who is very promising player replace her...

• Maggi Kozuch said in an interview that Casalmaggiore made her a new contract offer after last season but she denied because she wanted to play in Asia and she already had a club there, but then that club withdrew the team from the league. Any idea which club that could have been?

• 8|

South Korea and China have the same teams from last season.

Japan has got Denso Airybees and Ageo Medics relegated last season. But we're talking about relegation, she dais the club withdrew the team from the league. :huh:

Unless she was going to Thailand, Philippine or Kazakhistan... ?(

• Maybe Indonesia?
    I think she wanted play for 3-4 months and then focus on the beach volleyball (like Sarah Pavan did)

• Azeri spiker Odina Bayramova is not player of Halkbank Ankara anymore. Probably she is going to play in italy. An azeri user said that halkbank's coach wasn't happy to her performance... Probably young NT player Tutku Burcu who is very promising player replace her...

I am happy to hear that! It was already an unnecessary transfer to sign with Starcevic, Salas and Odina together while they have promising OH/OPP such as Tutku Burcu Yuzgenc. I hope they would let Tutku play as OH and keep Salas as OH since we need offensive OHs to replace Ner'iman soon.

• I am happy to hear that! It was already an unnecessary transfer to sign with Starcevic, Salas and Odina together while they have promising OH/OPP such as Tutku Burcu Yuzgenc. I hope they would let Tutku play as OH and keep Salas as OH since we need offensive OHs to replace Ner'iman soon.

You mean Salas as OPP, right? Otherwise their receiving will be nowhere :) For Burcu's development it will be great if she plays OH, but the most logical line up for Halkbank is Starcevic-Salas as OH and Burcu as OPP unfortunately.

Btw, the only thing I heard about Crncevic's situation is, they sent her away due to her unserious behaviors during the trainings. They will sure miss her a lot :aww:

• Maybe Indonesia?
    I think she wanted play for 3-4 months and then focus on the beach volleyball (like Sarah Pavan did)

No, she says her decision for beach volley came much later, she was "open for everything" after the deal with the Asian team didn't happen.

I wonder if she would count Azerbaijan as Asia :|

• Oh wow! I love Maret but how is she supposed to solve Fenerbahce's problems? She could be a great player for GS instead of Leys but Fenerbahce has already two solid spikers, KYK and Natalia, plus a good local opposite, Polen. Feels like KYK's injury is more serious than we know and Maret is coming to replace her...Otherwise Abbondanza must be crazy if he is planning to use, KYK-Maret and Natalia as opposite while Ezgi is setting :wall:

• Oh wow! I love Maret but how is she supposed to solve Fenerbahce's problems? She could be a great player for GS instead of Leys but Fenerbahce has already two solid spikers, KYK and Natalia, plus a good local opposite, Polen. Feels like KYK's injury is more serious than we know and Maret is coming to replace her...Otherwise Abbondanza must be crazy if he is planning to use, KYK-Maret and Natalia as opposite while Ezgi is setting :wall:

why not?

though this would be no good for Polen...Ezgi is not a Tomkom but when she enters the court her ball distribution and connection with the players seem better than Tomkom's so far..sometimes she plays like setter Nilay..if she doesnt do that and become more stable then it is ok..

Maret is a good defensive OH like Esra Gümüş

• Maret is an excellent player, but Ezgi is not a good setter. She is not ready to take over such a team in my opinion. But we will see, it will be interesting to see what they will do if Maret signs.

• Maret has officially resolved her contract with Bolzano so it's possible, but her performance in the matches so far has been very weak and she lost her place in starting six. How would she be able to help Fenerbahce like this??

• Maret has officially resolved her contract with Bolzano so it's possible, but her performance in the matches so far has been very weak and she lost her place in starting six. How would she be able to help Fenerbahce like this??

you can be right but which players (free) are there in the market suitable to FB?

• you can be right but which players (free) are there in the market suitable to FB?

I'm not sure...I think its too late right now but they could very well find a solid MB for example, convince a player to come back from retirement like Harmotto. I don't know if De La Cruz signed with someone either...

• i hear that after his chinese season Brankica Mihaijlovic will join french league on loan from Volero for coach Parisi in Le Cannet.Somebody confirm

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !