2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• its easy to be an OPP if the team has strong MBs and OHs like USA NT. Nikole can show good performance with the national team but what about her club performance recently? She is just a good player as you said but not a star. İMO a healthy Tomsia (i think she has a problem on her back) would be more useful than Fawcett

• Rumors of Fe Garay in Savino but I thought Chinese league serie B was far from ending...

• The Swedish 17-year old Isabelle Haak (born 1999) will likely leave Beziers in the french league in order to play for a team in the italian league next season according to an interview done with her in swedish media.

Haak (196 cm tall) is the best scorer in terms of average points per game in any european league so far with approx. 26 points per game after 12 played games. Efficiency rate very close to 50% kills per spike. Haak has after 12 rounds scored more than 50 points (!) more than the second best scorer in the french league, Daly Santana representing Mulhouse.

• Isabelle Haak

What about Lazic twins? They were also considered to be big prospects, are they improving as expected?

• What about Lazic twins? They were also considered to be big prospects, are they improving as expected?

I am not sure, but I don't think so.. Alexandra has been playing in Cannes, and last seasons she got her chance.. she showed nothing special, weak reception, mediocre attack.. I think her sister was even worse than her when she played in Cannes.. I haven't watched them recently though

• I am not sure, but I don't think so.. Alexandra has been playing in Cannes, and last seasons she got her chance.. she showed nothing special, weak reception, mediocre attack.. I think her sister was even worse than her when she played in Cannes.. I haven't watched them recently though

Last year A. Lazic had good games for Cannes when she played. This year she is playing full Time with Le Cannet, Being captain, and she is having a great season so far. She is third scorer of the league.

• yes she's doing well (kills and block ) but unfortunely she's still week on passing and backcourt.

about french league it seems like Caracuta will join Saint Raphael and that american OH-Opp K.Bryan join Evreux

• yes she's doing well (kills and block ) but unfortunely she's still week on passing and backcourt.

about french league it seems like Caracuta will join Saint Raphael and that american OH-Opp K.Bryan join Evreux

Caracuta today signed with Modena because Petrucci injured her hand.

• Rumours about Robinson in Conegliano are getting stronger. After Modena gave up, Scandicci seemed to be the main candidate team to sign with her but apparently she refused their offer and accepted the one from Conegliano, where she already played last season.

• M.Kozuch, Sheilla and K.Lowe must have their comeback in 2017/18 either in Turkey or in the italian league! It'd be nice to get to see Sheilla in Conegliano, alongside Samantha Bricio and Kelsey Robinson, to form the strongest trio of hitters in Europe !!!

Kozuch could help either Modena or Scandicci to make a step ahead of where the two teams are now.

As for K.Lowe, I guess Fenerbahce could do.

:obey:

• Noooo Lowe is not for Fenerbache. She is not for that level.

• Sheilla in Conegliano, alongside Samantha Bricio and Kelsey Robinson, to form the strongest trio of hitters in Europe !!!

Yeah for sure they would be the strongest trio in Europe...IF any of these players were NOT playing in Europe like, Boskovic,Zhu,Kosheleva,Larson,Sloetjes,Joycinha,Fabris,Kim,Barun,Natalia,Sorsima and so on and on. :lol: :lol: send them all to Asia or Brazil next season and your wish will come true...

And Bricio is a great hitter, but her reception has a lot of work to be done.

• agree..id prefer Fabris to her for FB

And that could happend next season. After I think 5 season in Seria A, She is ready for big club as Fenerbahce.
    She is having amazing season again in Seria A, great performance at CWCH against Volero and Eczacibasi. And great performance for now at CEV CUP.