2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Someone already posted Vakfbank has no interest in keeping her, her level dropped, she's been inconsistent and weak in attack. If Sorsima retires they will need to find someone more consistent to play with Zhu.

Zhang Channing, is one of the best OH right now, she's great in receiving and attacking. She is playing better than Kosheleva,Larson,Hill,Sorsima. She's more than ready for Turkey.
    But she's only 20 years old, and maybe she's not ready to leave her family and live on her own in a foreigner country.

Because of the safety.
    Here is the article about it (in polish) http://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/s…m-zmienia-zycie-siatkarzy

I was reading an article and said Changning Zhang would play overseas next season. She is a solid player and I am wondering which team she might play for. Italy and Russia league might be a good option for her. I don't think right now she is eligible to be a key player in the top 3 Turkish clubs.
    Also what about Kimberly Hill? Will she play for Vakif Bank for next season? I heard her family was kinda concerned about the safety in Turkey and wish she could join the Italian league.

• I think if Hill will leave and Gözde retires. Vakifbank could definitely get Channing and/or get Tugba Senoglu back from Besiktas. I know some people might not trust her in Vakifbank but she's only 18 and already really reliable in killing balls and in reception. IMO she's already on her way to become the next Gözde and if Vakif let's her she definitely has the potential.

• Someone already posted Vakfbank has no interest in keeping her, her level dropped, she's been inconsistent and weak in attack. If Sorsima retires they will need to find someone more consistent to play with Zhu.

Zhang Channing, is one of the best OH right now, she's great in receiving and attacking. She is playing better than Kosheleva,Larson,Hill,Sorsima. She's more than ready for Turkey.
    But she's only 20 years old, and maybe she's not ready to leave her family and live on her own in a foreigner country.

I think you overestimate Zhang's attacking .She is playing better than Kosheleva,Larson,Hill,are you kidding? Europe’s middle blocker will like her because they can get many block from her. :whistle:

• Let me just remind u. China won GOLD at the Olympics, they beat Brazil and Netherlands/Serbia which happens to be European. The Olympics is the biggest stage of all, u only get there and win if a absolutely the best. If you can pplay at the Olympics u can play anywhere.

European Block? Maybe u should watch some Turkish League :lol: there's no difference from the Chinese block.