2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Will Kasia Skowronska stay in Impel for the next year?

• Rumors of Jaqueline replacing Tandara in Camponesa Minas

Where is supposing going Tandara?

According to Daniel Bortoletto (via lance.com.br reliable source) Natalia and Gabi will decide their destiny this week, and Nestle Osasco will define their budget to next season, if they keep the same budget the team will renew with Dani Lins, Thaisa, Adenizia and Camila Brait.

Source: http://blogs.lance.com.br/vole…a-ades-e-no-volei-nestle/

• Where is supposing going Tandara?

I would bet she is going to Rexona to replace Natalia (if she leaves).
    Tandara has played in almost every single team in Brazil.

• Larson extended her contract with Eczacıbası.And some rumors about Ognjenovic Kosheleva and Thaisa in negotiations with Eczacıbası.

• That is like DREAM TEAM. But i Will wait officiel news. I hate this rumors.

• Larson extended her contract with Eczacıbası.And some rumors about Ognjenovic Kosheleva and Thaisa in negotiations with Eczacıbası.

Thaisa always complains about the setter, I would like to see her playing with a foreign setter, but it's difficult to see her playing abroad cause She got fiancé with a brazilian guy. He has a radio show in Osasco.

• I think that He will be fine without her for few months. She will earn in Turkey in 1 season like She did in Brasil for 2 years or more.

• Christa Harmotto left Fenerbahce and they should find another MB for the next season.. I hope they transfer Stevanovic but it seems she will go to Eczaci or stay in Pomi.

• I think that He will be fine without her for few months. She will earn in Turkey in 1 season like She did in Brasil for 2 years or more.

I think the problem is not "he", but " she". People close her say that She is too jealous.

• I think the problem is not "he", but " she". People close her say that She is too jealous.

OMG but SHE is to hot for him. :whistle:

• What do you mean she left Fener? She won't play for them next season or she already is headed back to the USA now?

Probably yes, someone wrote that she went to USA already. Maybe becasuse they know that they will not use her in Turskih league this season. But there is no words that will not play for Fener next season. But who knows, maybe she will play for Volero..American duo :D

• What do you mean she left Fener? She won't play for them next season or she already is headed back to the USA now?

She already headed back to the US and probably she won't play for Fenerbahce next season.
    This is the message of Fenerbahce women's volleyball team manager:

• What are the salaries in Turkey?

I couldn`t find how much they are making in Brazil, but I found one about 2012 and it says Thaisa was making around U$$ 450.000, same as Sheilla and Jaque.

I think that He will be fine without her for few months. She will earn in Turkey in 1 season like She did in Brasil for 2 years or more.