2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• What are the salaries in Turkey?

I couldn`t find how much they are making in Brazil, but I found one about 2012 and it says Thaisa was making around U$$ 450.000, same as Sheilla and Jaque.

Impossible. It was probably R$ 450.000 (reais, Brazilian currency).

Today Thaísa probably makes around US$ 200.000 (dollars), and Jaqueline makes a little bit lower than that.

• Ok, it says dollar but it also says 2012.
    Nowadays, she definitly does not get this much in dollars.

• But you should remember in 2012 ! dolar was like 2 reais in Brazil and now is more like 4 reais...so that is a lot of difference.

So they can make way much more playing in Europe than in Brazil...if they only think about the money.

• Eczacibasi is really strong :what: they have Boskovic, Larson, Darnel, Poljak, Furst, Oszoy and many more which are really the standouts in theor country, but what do you think seems to be the problem? They wasnt able to advance in the final 4 in CL. I still love the team hope they won the Turkish League :cheesy: :D

• Lowe is not ready for Fener. And why they need her when they have Mihajlovic? For me fake rumors.

• It doesn't make sense, cause Kreklow and Glass have the same playing style

• Kreklow in Conegliano has sense, maybe they can't keep Glass and they want setter like her. And that is Kreklow.

• Kreklow in Conegliano has sense, maybe they can't keep Glass and they want setter like her. And that is Kreklow.

I thought the same about Kreklow

besides Karta Lowe its a good Opp and if she goes to Fener, If Fener Keeps the same Budget they can hire a better OH to make a Duo with Kim.

• Lowe is not ready for Fener. And why they need her when they have Mihajlovic? For me fake rumors.

I will say.. why they need Lowe when they have Polen?

• Rumors Brazil

Jaqueline and Walewska - Camponesa/Minas

Tandara – Rexona Ades Rio de Janeiro

Fernanda Garay, Gattaz, Adenizia and Mari– Bauru

Thaisa and Natalia – Turkey

Fabiana and Sheilla – Dentil/Praia Clube

Ellen, Monique, Macris and Suelle– Brasélia

Jucy, Mariana and Fabiola – Volero Zurich

Paula Pequeno, Ana Correa and
    Dani Lins – Molico Nestlè Osasco

Camila Brait – maternity

• Where is Bauru getting all the money? But I do hope these rummors are true, also they should have hired Baralyn Martinez instead of Riveira.
    But Juciely said she`s not going to Volero and the rummors were false.
    Is Brait getting pregnant after the Olympics or she`s pregnant now?

• Difficult to believe in these rumors, cause Walewska has already renewed with PRAIA, according to ESPN: http://espn.uol.com.br/post/59…-mercado-da-bola-do-volei

But some rumors can be true. :obey:

• there are rumours about she get pregnant after Olympics