• She is pregnant.
    If it comes to OHs it is almost sure that Larson, Hill, Hodge and Robinson will go to Rio.

She got a baby before month or two months.

• With Destinee back, USA wil have that player that they were missing all the time.

If Karch don't invite her than I hope that China, Brasil, Serbia or Russia will broke them.

• I just hope we change head coach after the OG. Kiraly is a drama queen. I don't like the way he took off Logan Tom and Destinee Hooker. Of course the 2 only players who could outshine him. :whistle:

• Even if she were healthy, she'd be considered as nothing. Kiraly simply dislikes her. Don't you remember what she wrote some years ago? Something like "I'm happy with what I got now. "
    So it's better to stop hoping for her come-back.

Kiraly is a drama queen according to you, then he doen't want any other dramas beside him, maybe that's why :rolll:

• Guys, do you really believe Hooker deserves a spot in NT ? What did she do during the last 4 years ? She played a so-so season in Krasnodar (with another scandal by the way) , gave birth twice, and won the korean league which is nowhere near the level of the best leagues. Her last match against a top level team was the olympic final in 2012. Plus, she's a pain in the *ss, not only according to Karch, but also according to a lot of coaches and players that worked with her. Whether it was her fault or not, a scandal blew up at every clubs she's been playing for. She could have been the strongest weapon of USA for Rio, but I think her temper and the way she managed her career during this olympiad ruins everything. I agree with Karch on this point.
    And I really enjoyed Logan as a player, but please don't tell me that she still deserve a spot...

• Guys, do you really believe Hooker deserves a spot in NT ? What did she do during the last 4 years ? She played a so-so season in Krasnodar (with another scandal by the way) , gave birth twice, and won the korean league which is nowhere near the level of the best leagues. Her last match against a top level team was the olympic final in 2012. Plus, she's a pain in the *ss, not only according to Karch, but also according to a lot of coaches and players that worked with her. Whether it was her fault or not, a scandal blew up at every clubs she's been playing for. She could have been the strongest weapon of USA for Rio, but I think her temper and the way she managed her career during this olympiad ruins everything. I agree with Karch on this point.
    And I really enjoyed Logan as a player, but please don't tell me that she still deserve a spot...

I couldn't agree more :!:

• Destinee Hooker is one of the best OPP in world. That is more than enough to be in NT.

Fawcett was in Korea to, does she deserve to be in NT ?

• It doesn't matter she was not playing. He should invite her anyway based on the past to see how she does. She could play in WGP to gain some confidence.

At the same time I could ask what Fonoymoana did or Murphy or even Fawcett who was pretyy bad in Italy. USA lacks good OPP and that is why. There are good players but not exceptional.

• USA won last WCH and won GP and PanAmerican Games last year and you still complain about the coach and the OPP players?!
    I really don't understand it.

• It doesn't matter she was not playing. He should invite her anyway based on the past to see how she does. She could play in WGP to gain some confidence.

At the same time I could ask what Fonoymoana did or Murphy or even Fawcett who was pretyy bad in Italy. USA lacks good OPP and that is why. There are good players but not exceptional.

i won't blame Fawcett for her bad 3 months in Italy. She played for a team which was a complete mess. To me she's the best opposite called by Kiraly.

• Hooker played the WCH 2010, did USA win? the World CUP 2011? OG 2012? NOOO, USA won the WCH 2014 and was she part of the team ? NOOO. She NEVER played good in final matches and was never a leader.

But I dislike Kiraly... and USA`s weaker area is the OP position right now.

• Really sorry guys, maybe Hooker didn't do much since 2012 but she is a brand herself. She reminds me a bit of Neslihan in that way.
    None of the US opposites excite me, Lowe, the other leftie (forgot her name already), Fawcett etc.
    I would actually watch the matches of US just because Hooker is on the court, she has such a power on the viewers. Call it that she plays esthetic, smart or powerful, but she is one of the rare players I love to watch and once again, that makes her a brand.
    Karch should invite her not because she will perform amazingly but for commercial reasons although she might be spending the entire time at the bench.

• I'm sure the team spirit would benefit endlessly from that :whistle: :aww:

I know but you can build a winner team from full of boring players which noone will enjoy watching. Then you might put a player like Hooker who puts everyone infront of the screen. I think sponsors and many more care about the second unfortunately, because we as viewers like to watch such players. I just imagined Russian NT without both Gamova, Obmachaeva and Kosheleva, how boring it becomes :gone:

• them you can watch her next season in South Korea, Indonisia or even Germany...olololololo :win:

Really sorry guys, maybe Hooker didn't do much since 2012 but she is a brand herself. She reminds me a bit of Neslihan in that way.
    None of the US opposites excite me, Lowe, the other leftie (forgot her name already), Fawcett etc.
    I would actually watch the matches of US just because Hooker is on the court, she has such a power on the viewers. Call it that she plays esthetic, smart or powerful, but she is one of the rare players I love to watch and once again, that makes her a brand.
    Karch should invite her not because she will perform amazingly but for commercial reasons although she might be spending the entire time at the bench.

• Really sorry guys, maybe Hooker didn't do much since 2012 but she is a brand herself. She reminds me a bit of Neslihan in that way.

Same feeling here. I love watching her games. :love:

The way she jumps. Her face. Her fire. Her desire. Love her in all the possible ways. :heart:

EDIT: minute 2:39 ... I'm like THIS.

• I know but you can build a winner team from full of boring players which noone will enjoy watching. Then you might put a player like Hooker who puts everyone infront of the screen. I think sponsors and many more care about the second unfortunately, because we as viewers like to watch such players. I just imagined Russian NT without both Gamova, Obmachaeva and Kosheleva, how boring it becomes :gone:

Goncharova is the most boring player ever to me. No fire, no attitude. It looks like she's making everyone a favor playing... :whistle: