Italian NT 2016

• Italy is in a big trouble. Signorile out lols

• Does Italy not have any naturalized players? Wow. When's the last time the time was actually all Italian?

• Gran Prix list:

Palleggiatrici: Ofelia Malinov, Noemi Signorile, Alessia Orro, Carlotta Cambi.

Opposte: Serena Ortolani, Nadia Centoni, Valentina Diouf.

Schiacciatrici: Antonella Del Core, Francesca Piccinini, Sara Loda, Alessia Gennari, Anastasia Guerra, Miriam Fatile Sylla, Paula Ogechi Egonu.

Centrali: Martina Guiggi, Cristina Chirichella, Laula Melandri, Anna Danesi.

Liberi: Monica De Gennaro, Ilaria Spirito, Immacolata Sirressi.

• I can't understand some choices.. Like Cambi? How much did she play? I can't remember she being starter, she only came to serve and sometimes for the double sub. There is Feretti, even Rondon. Also Loda, Tirozzi would be a much better option.. however if they fail to qualify for the Olympics it would be nice to see younger players play at the WHP

• Cambi must be a unfunny joke as she was terribly bad.

I don't think Bonitta will call Folie even if she records three blocks per set, because in his mind she doesn't exist, which is quite sad. Besides I don't think she's desperately eager to join the NT if she knows her coach doesn't like her at all.

• Olympic qualifying tournament : Diouf is out !

• I opened the forum to wrote the same! I'm very surprised, I have to admit.

I didn't expect Bonitta to cut her from the list, I thought it was going to be Centoni or Sylla (and I was afraid it was going to be Ortolani).

Well, I'm not among who think she doesn't deserve the NT, but I like both Ortolani and Centoni, even if the last was a bit disappointing this year in the NT imho.

• Diouf is a big loss. I hope they wont regret their decision. No Arrighetti, No Diouf, No Lo Bianco.

• Im surprised. ...but of course Centoni should not be cut, r u guys cRaZy?...look how she played in Turkey.... and Ortolani played good but not great...

Im hoping for Italy not to quallify, I dont think the Italian Confederation is doing a good job, like they dont care much for the NT....they need to chance a lot of things....so no qualifying will open the eyes of someone and do something.

• Unfortunately I haven't watch any match of Centoni in Turkey, so my last memories are of the qualification tournament in Ankara and the ECH; she wasn't that brilliant in these occasions, but if she is at the level of WCH 2014 I'm glad she's here :)

About Italy, I don't like a lot of choices/positions of the Federation, but I have to to say that with the Club Italy they are doing a great job. I can't believe we are participating at this qualification with nobody of the winners of the juniores WCH few years ago, what a waste (Diouf was the last one standing...).

So, I like that they have the courage to play such an important competition with so many young players.

Edit: I found out that this morning Bonitta said to Gazzetta that probably he would have cut one of the three opposite and that both Ortolani and Centoni weren't at their top physically O.o

• Ciao ragazzi, c'e una domanda :D

I noticed all the Italian commentators call Chirichella "La Principesa". Is there any specific reasons to call her an actual princess? Is that simply owing to her beauty? :D

• Ciao ragazzi, c'e una domanda :D

I noticed all the Italian commentators call Chirichella "La Principesa". Is there any specific reasons to call her an actual princess? Is that simply owing to her beauty? :D

She was the baby girl of the 2014 WCH, that's when she was called for the first time principessa and principessina. Princess or little princess. The man you talk about is more like a support than a commentator... :whistle:

• I don't know his full name but his voice sounds very familiar to me, he always broadcasts with Consuelo Mangifesta.
    Now Cristina is not the baby girl anymore since Orro takes her place :rose: