Brazilian NT 2016

• I would like to see Natalia playing as OPP . is it possible ? :hit:

It is possible, but it is not necessary. Natalia has been playing only as OH for the past 3 or 4 years and has been developing a lot her skills.
    If we need a replacement for Sheilla, I'm pretty sure Tandara will be ready.

• I think that Brasil hás more options now than London 2012. Tandara and Natália can bring something new to NT.

In London USA was the main contender.

In this Olympic Games USA, Brasil, Servia, China and even Rússia have chances tô taken the Golden medal.

• I find the list interesting. A lot of unknowns with Sheila, Tandara and Fabiola not playing much this season, 2015/2016, because of pregnancies or not playing much club ball. Claudinha not on the list. I think she is much better than Roberta, and Naiane. Fabilola? Will she be in shape and will she go to Rio because of sentimental reasons. MB. I hope Carol goes. Juciely has been playing well the last couple of years but will she and Adenizia go for sentimental reasons?

• I find the list interesting. A lot of unknowns with Sheila, Tandara and Fabiola not playing much this season, 2015/2016, because of pregnancies or not playing much club ball. Claudinha not on the list. I think she is much better than Roberta, and Naiane. Fabilola? Will she be in shape and will she go to Rio because of sentimental reasons. MB. I hope Carol goes. Juciely has been playing well the last couple of years but will she and Adenizia go for sentimental reasons?

It's not about sentimental or emotion reason.

Juciley plays better in both net rotation, 2 or 3 attackers. Carol doesnt play in rotation with 2 attackers on net. Adenizia is dropping her volleyball level year by year, unfortunatly.

• Most of our players aren't in good shape. Anyway, it's happening all over the world. I've never seen such a low level throughout a season. Players and teams hadn't shown nothing great so far.

• Roster for Montreux Volley Masters:

S: Juma, Lyara
    Opp: Helô, Lorenne, Paula Borgo, Rosamaria
    MB: Fran, Lays, Mara, Saraelen
    OH: Drussyla, Gabi de Souza, Maira, Michelle Pavão
    L: Erica Motta, Laís

Coach: Wagão

• Is it a requirement to bring 4 OPPs? 8|
    Michelle looks super out of place here lol. Really hope some of these girls show a good performence in the tournament. My ideal starters would be Juma, Paula/Rosamaria, Drussyla, Michelle, Mara, Saraelen and Laís.

• Helo is playing in Indonisia, but I read she is supposed to stay there for 2 months. ?!?!

• I wish Valquiria was there...

• Jaque again starting to make drama :down: She says she's considering 1 year break because no team in Brazil has a place for her.. First of all she was really bad in Sesi this year, especially for the player she is known and credit she's been given. That system obviously has some down sides, but it is what it is, get over it! She either has to accept a lower salary or go and play abroad. She wants it all.. well it doesn't work like that and if she whines about it every year she won't be hired out of pity as she was last season.. If someone like Thaisa, who is in top 5 best MBs in the world IMO, is not paid as much as she wants and has to think about playing abroad, then Jaque must act like a grown up too

• First of all she was really bad in Sesi this year, especially for the player she is known and credit she's been given.

She has health problems - collapsed lung. And it had affected her game throughout the whole season. She said there were days she couldn't normally train. She was taking some medications, but they were not helping her, so recently the doctors changed them. But the recovery is slow and she's still not feeling well. Ze of course knows about her problems and remains concerned. Reading her quotes from globo few days ago she didn't sound that dramatic to me. She and Fabiana basically told the same thing - if not in Brazil, they'll go abroad.

• She has health problems - collapsed lung. And it had affected her game throughout the whole season. She said there were days she couldn't normally train. She was taking some medications, but they were not helping her, so recently the doctors changed them. But the recovery is slow and she's still not feeling well. Ze of course knows about her problems and remains concerned. Reading her quotes from globo few days ago she didn't sound that dramatic to me. She and Fabiana basically told the same thing - if not in Brazil, they'll go abroad.

I didn't know about her health problems. However she already did this same thing once.. spoke about how she considers retiring without playing the Olympics in her home country, how she couldn't help her team anymore and etc. That's why I said drama because she is repeating the same thing again for the same purpose

• I know, I know, I remember last season. And frankly I expect her to go full drama mode soon (I feel she's just getting started and not 'there' yet).

• She gave an interview recently and she has spoken about paying abroad, I don't know annything about drama in this season. If I understood correctly she has been with problems in her lungs because she only can use some kind of medicine, who are not so effective ( i suppose that maybe its because dopping control)

• She said she would play abroad next year, not this year. Murilo has contract with Sesi and she doesn't want to leave the country without him.
    That's why I dislike Jaqueline so much. She is a real drama queen and she is always waiting for her husband to decide their future, when she is actually playing better than him for a few years now and definitly more important to any clubs and to the NT.

• She said she would play abroad next year, not this year. Murilo has contract with Sesi and she doesn't want to leave the country without him.
    That's why I dislike Jaqueline so much. She is a real drama queen and she is always waiting for her husband to decide their future, when she is actually playing better than him for a few years now and definitly more important to any clubs and to the NT.

Yes I agree, that's what I have been trying to say. It's okay to dislike the system and publicly speak about it, but it's another thing not be willing to make any compromise. She has so many wishes: to play in Brazil, to be paid the amount of money she wants, to play in the same city as her husband, if she goes abroad her husband to go with her, and not only live, but play there also.. Well dear Jaque things don't go that way, and if you 'threaten' with retirement clubs won't hire you out of pity

• Yes I agree, that's what I have been trying to say. It's okay to dislike the system and publicly speak about it, but it's another thing not be willing to make any compromise. She has so many wishes: to play in Brazil, to be paid the amount of money she wants, to play in the same city as her husband, if she goes abroad her husband to go with her, and not only live, but play there also.. Well dear Jaque things don't go that way, and if you 'threaten' with retirement clubs won't hire you out of pity

Exactly!!! By the way, she could basically play in almost any team in the world, if she could accept less money.
    Brazil is in economic crisis right now and other players are accepting that and are considering going abroad even for this first (like Thaísa, Adenízia).

• If she was 20, single and no kids she could just pack and go, but she`s 30,married and has a child, she can`t just pack and go.

Exactly!!! By the way, she could basically play in almost any team in the world, if she could accept less money.
    Brazil is in economic crisis right now and other players are accepting that and are considering going abroad even for this first (like Thaísa, Adenízia).