Turkish NT 2016

• According to this website, Gözde Kırdar is retired from NT :what: :wall:

http://www.voleybolgundem.com/…stresli-maciydi-8907.html

• Missing Rio Olympics, makes them down for sure. I just hope they did qualify

• Whaaat? But there is no one who can replace her.. And also she's not really old

She says "she should give chances to newcomers such as Hande Baladin who is a good prospect" she also mentions that she is physically very tired and can not handle this mentally anymore. She is only 31 and comparatively quite young age for retiring from NT but she has been playing in NT more than 10 years without any break. I think/hope she will come back for 2018 WCh :whistle:

• Roster of U23 team that will play elimination tournament for U23 WCh:

Setters:
    Nursevil Aydınlar-1995
    Cansu Özbay-1996

Spikers:

Mislina Kılıç-1996
    Hümay Topaloğlu-1996
    Zehra Tönge-1996
    Hande Baladin-1997
    Ada Germen-1997
    Saliha Şahin-1998
    Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç-1999

Middleblockers:
    Aslı Kalaç-1995
    Melike Yılmaz-1995
    Zehra Güneş-1999

Libero:
    Bihter Dumanoğlu-1995
    Melis Yılmaz-1997

Only 1995 and younger generation is allowed to play. Roster choice is more or less fair. For the setter position unfortunately Çağla Akın (1995) and Arelya Karasoy (1996) were not chosen, especially it is a pity that Arelya's constant performance in Sarıyer belediyes is ignored by Ferhat Akbaş. Arelya is the most talented setter after Naz and she has been the starting setter in Turkey league for last 2 years and showing a quite good performance. On the other hand Cansu is also pretty good setter, it will be interesting to watch her in Vakıfbank next season. !994-1995 generation had 3 good MBs and 1996-1997 generation has 3 very good setters (Arelya Karasoy (first setter of Sarıyer Belediyesi), Cansu Özbay (second setter in Vakıfbank) and Sıla Çalışkan (will be the first setter of Seramiksan next season))
    For MBs; both Aslı and Melike are the best choices while Zehra Güneş is considered one of the best MBs in 98-99 generation. If she get chance to play constantly, she has more potential than Kübra Akman.
    For libero Aylin Sarıoğlu from Bursa BB could be a better choice indeed since she had more chances to play during season than Bihter and Melis.

Overall roster is quite competitive, Propably starting 7 will as following;

Nursevil Aydınlar-Tutku Burcu Yüzgenc
    Hande Baladin-Ada Germen
    Aslı Kalaç-Melike Yılmaz
    Bihter Dumanoğlu

Any idea about the rosters of other teams that will play qualification tournament, namely, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Poland and Serbia?

• Yeah, it's an outdated list, besides some of those players are still with the A team and are preparing for Rio.

Here's the roster, they start their preparations on Monday:
    S: SLAĐANA MIRKOVIĆ (DINAMO, PANČEVO), JELENA VIGNJEVIĆ (VIZURA), ANĐELA VESELINOVIĆ (VIZURA).
    OPP: SARA LOZO (VIZURA), VANJA BUKILIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA).
    L: ALEKSANDRA ĆIROVIĆ (VIZURA) I ALEKSANDRA TADIĆ (ITON SREM TEMPO, SREMSKA MITROVICA).
    MB: MAJA ALEKSIĆ (VIZURA), SARA VUČIĆEVIĆ (TENT, OBRENOVAC), JOVANA KOCIĆ (VIZURA), LJUBICA MILOJEVIĆ (KRALJ, BEOGRAD).
    OH: NATAŠA ČIKIRIZ (VIZURA), BOJANA MILENKOVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA), KATARINA LAZOVIĆ (VIZURA), ANASTASIJA SEKULIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA), MILICA TASIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA).

• Final-12 players of Turkish U23 team that will play elimination tournament for U23 WCh:

Setters:
    Nursevil Aydınlar-1995
    Cansu Özbay-1996

OHs:

Zehra Tönge-1996
    Hande Baladin-1997
    Ada Germen-1997

Opp:

Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç-1999
    Çağla Erdem1998

Middleblockers:
    Aslı Kalaç-1995
    Melike Yılmaz-1995
    Zehra Güneş-1999

Libero:
    Bihter Dumanoğlu-1995
    Melis Yılmaz-1997

• As expected for a long time, Asuman Karakoyun (S) of Eczacibasi and the NT for a long time retires from volleyball at the age of 26 due to an resisting knee injury. Such a big loss for the NT, she has been really talented and solid. I wish her all the best in her life and thanks for all the effort she put in volleyball and made this sport better to watch for us. :drink: :kiss: :heart:

• As expected for a long time, Asuman Karakoyun (S) of Eczacibasi and the NT for a long time retires from volleyball at the age of 26 due to an resisting knee injury. Such a big loss for the NT, she has been really talented and solid. I wish her all the best in her life and thanks for all the effort she put in volleyball and made this sport better to watch for us. :drink: :kiss: :heart:

In all respect to her, I don't think it's a huge loss for the NT.. For TL maybe, since a solid local setter is always welcomed, but she wasn't that talented or special.. the only good season she had was her last with Eczacibasi, just because she had great hitters and used them the way it was the most simple for her.. However it's sad that she has to retire so soon, and because of injury.. I wish her all the best in other fields of her life

• Turkey national team U19 3RD european championship
    - Reception in Turkey is very bad
    - Burcu is good player. she played in U23.
    - The MBBS is good also. zehra, guveli and akyol.
    - the wing-spiker is very bad, saliha is bad, Tugba and akyaldiz.
    - i loved the setter but she need play more with MBBs.
    - the opposite SOOOOO bad, Ozel is horible opposite and cagla erdem is medium.

where cagla erdem, akyol, saliha, aslihan, melisa , tugba, ezgi akaldiz will play?

zehra and guveli will play in besiktas, burcu halkbank.

• I'm surprised that no one wrote it yet but Ferhat is no longer the coach of the Turkish Nt. 3 candidates so far are: Guidetti, Lang Ping and Ze Roberto! According to voleyboldefteri, Turkish federation is ready to pay for terminating Guidetti's contract with the Dutch Nt and he is very close to signing with Turkey! Omg omg omg!!! This is far the best news of this year!!!

• Didn't all three already renew their contracts with their respective NTs though? ZRG is staying with Brazil until 2020, Lang Ping even declined Italy's offer and Guidetti barely started to work with Netherlands and has already renewed as well. Sounds fishy to me.

• Probably a rumor for attracting the best foreign trainer they can.

• If i'm not wrong, Guidetti said in an interview that he wants to spend more time with his family. Now that Bahar and he has a baby, he might want to be the coach of Turkey. I hope he will be the coach as he can improve a lot.After all, considering the fact that Ferhat did an awfull job so it's not so hard to be worse than him.