Turkish NT 2016

• But he just renewed with Ducth Federation...I imagine his wish to be more with his family was already in his head when he signed again with them, so I cant imagine he leaving now, Id be surprise. Cause other wise he could just not sign at all just few months ago.

Lang Ping has said over and over again she will either stay in China NT or retire....so I dont see that happening as well.

• There was Federation Elections so he might not want stay without a national team. I don't believe that he will be the coach 100% but remembering his words makes me want to hope he can be the coach. Turkish team needs a coach who knows what's his/her doing. After Barbolini and Ferhat, there is a disaster that needs to be recovered. Normally, i wouldn't want a coach who is coaching for a Turkish club and Turkish National Team but in this case, Guidetti would be perfect.

Hope after all these rumors, Farhat won't be the one again. It was embaressing to watch a boy who doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Plus, i cannot watch Nursevil one more summer.

Turkish players are not playing good already in their clubs. It would be perfect if a good coach comes.

• After the closing of the first round some Turkish players that can be called for the national team stood out:

MB
    Beyza arici
    Kubra
    Zehra
    Eda

Setter
    Naz

Opposite
    Meryem (is playing very well)
    Burcu yuzgenç
    Ceren

Wing-spiker
    Gozde kirdar
    Fatma
    Tugba
    Ceyda aktas

libero
    Gizem orge

Melis yilmaz (good in reception)

DISAPPOINTMENT

MB
    Ceylan
    Asli

Setter
    Arelya
    Gamze

Opposite
    Pollen (every year we think pollen will play well, but it does not play)

Wing- spkier
    Hande (haha hande continues in eczacibasi = backup as gozde yilmaz
    Guldeniz (I hate guldeniz)
    Ece hocaoglu

libero
    Dilara bagci
    Buse kayacan
    Ceren cihan
    Aylin sarioglu
    Simge akoz

• my wide list would be like :

Setters : Naz Aydemir Akyol from Vakıfbank,Gamze Alikaya from Galatasaray,Arelya Karasoy from Sarıyer B.,Cansu Özbay from Vakıfbank,Sıla Çalışkan from Seramiksan

Defensive OHs : Güldeniz Önal from Galatasaray ,Fatma Yıldırım from Bursa BB,Birgül Güler from Idman Ocağı,Cansu Çetin from Vakıfbank,Şeyma Ercan from Fenerbahçe , Tuğba Şenoğlu from Beşiktaş

Offensive OHs : Neriman Özsoy from Modena,Hande Baladın from Eczacıbaşı,Meliha İsmailoğlu from Fenerbahçe,Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç from Halkbank

Opposites: Meryem Boz from Seramiksan,Polen Uslupehlivan from Fenerbahçe

Middle Blockers : Eda Erdem Dündar from Fenerbahçe ,Kübra Çalışkan from Vakıfbank,Aslı Kalaç from Galatasaray,Beyza Arıcı from Çanakkale B.,Özgenur Yurtdagülen from Vakıfbank,Ceylan Arısan from Eczacıbaşı

Liberos : Hatice Gizem Örge from Vakıfbank, Dilara Bağcı from Nilüfer B.,Ceren Cihan from Bursa BB.,Ayça Naz Ihtiyaroğlu from Idman Ocağı

• As I mentioned earlier, TVF is ready to pay the fine for cancelling Guidetti's contract but all of these can be just for marketing as well.

dagdelenler, you must be out of your mind. Gamze and Asli as disappointments???! Did you watch any of GS's matches? Gamze is simply amazing this season, i think she is the best setter in the Turkish league so far, including Naz, Nilay, Arelya and Ezgi Dilik. Naz has shown nothing special so far and underperforming compared to what we usually watch from her. Arelya is same, her team is a huge disappointment. Nilay is destroying the best volleyball team of 20th century while Gamze is making a star from Guldeniz in attacking, leaving her against single blocks constantly.

Asli showed she plays better than Ruseva and got her spot back. Her attacks, blocking and serve ratios, all are doing fine...

My list would be:

Setters: Naz, Gamze, Cansu Ozbay
    Spikers: Gozde, Fatma, Neriman, Guldeniz (or Tugba), Seda
    Opposites: Polen, Meryem
    MBs: Eda, Kubra, Asli, Beyza (Or Zehra): both Zehra and Kubra are super slow, that's why a faster MB like Asli is needed
    Libero: Gizem Orge

• Good list but Liberos should be: Gizem Orge, Melis Yilmaz and one of the Gizem Karadayi or Nihan Guneyligil. These have the best ratios so far...

• My list would be:

Setters: Naz, Gamze, Cansu Ozbay
    Spikers: Gozde, Fatma, Neriman, Guldeniz (or Tugba), Seda
    Opposites: Polen, Meryem
    MBs: Eda, Kubra, Asli, Beyza (Or Zehra): both Zehra and Kubra are super slow, that's why a faster MB like Asli is needed
    Libero: Gizem Orge

which Gözde ? Sonsırma ,Yılmaz ?
    didnt Gözde declare her retirement ? if she is Yılmaz .i would say : she is not ready and she doesnt deserve it this season.

i dont know if the NT needs Seda indeed? maybe as Neriman's backup..but better Baladın should play

• :super:

which Gözde ? Sonsırma ,Yılmaz ?
    didnt Gözde declare her retirement ? if she is Yılmaz .i would say : she is not ready and she doesnt deserve it this season.

i dont know if the NT needs Seda indeed? maybe as Neriman's backup..but better Baladın should play

I meant Gozde Sonsirma. I don't think she will refuse an invitation from Guidetti...

I'm losing my hope of Hande Baladin and lost already from Gozde Yilmaz. I don't like local players wasting their time at bench and being named in NT. Baladin and Yilmaz did nothing for their clubs this season, forcing Barbolini to use good old Neslihan as OH. Why would any NT coach pick a player from an Eczacibasi, playing with 6 foreigners in champions league? I forgot one name actually: Neslihan! I don't think she is doing well but we still don't have a better OPP than her.

I'm not sure what people saw in Melis Durul since I watched her playing very few and she was not impressive at all...Dilara Bagci is indeed probably the best YOUNG alternative to Gizem Orge.

mesut, I trust you! Welcome Guidetti!!!

• agree with you on Yılmaz but i still trust Baladın.she is still young and can reach her top shape in time
    for opp position...i havent watched Neslihan as opp for a long time therfore i dont know what she can do as opp for the nt..if Meryem Boz keeps her agressive game which she used to miss for along time then why not as opp ? but i see what you mean
    if Gui comes then Gözde can come..

• Breaking news:

Guidetti will be the new coach of Turkish NT.

He leaves Dutch NT because he wants to spend more time with his family after the birth of his daughter.

Source: press release of Dutch Federation.

I feel terrible because he leaves Dutch NT, but big congrats to Turkish NT.

• He signed a new contract with Dutch Federation until 2020, but likely his wish to leave was so strong, Dutch Federation agreed to cancel the new contract...

• being closer to Bahar and their child sounds reasonable ^^ anyway, Turkey got a valuable asset in form of a head coach :thumbsup: we'l see who'll get calls, Guidetti should know league perfcectly ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :down: :down: :down:

I am very disappointed of Guidetti. First of all, it's a very unprofessional move, and it contradicts many things he used to say.

:down:

Same :down: Wish him well, but it's so very disappointing :tzz: