Turkish NT 2016

• Just curious, How he's going to train two teams at same time ? Are him going to leave Vakif as well ?

• Ha.

I said it before and I will say it again. When given a chance, Dutch volleyball federation will take the stupidest decision possible. Letting Guidetti go is inexcusable. Under no circumstance you should let the person who resurrected your team go away.

• Ha.

I said it before and I will say it again. When given a chance, Dutch volleyball federation will take the stupidest decision possible. Letting Guidetti go is inexcusable. Under no circumstance you should let the person who resurrected your team go away.

You talk nonsens, really.

According to Maret Grothues, Guidetti already made his decision after the Turkish Federation talked with him two weeks ago. She tried to offer solutions to him, but she didn''t ha ve any chance, she said, because he already made his decision to leave..

What should Dutch Federation do? A contract is only a base for coöperation if two sides WANT to extend coöperation..Guidetti could have created a conflict, just to push Dutch Federation to release him..

.if there is anybody to blame here, it is Guidetti.

• I stil remember your "nice" comments about Italy losing the gold medal, what is it now? Are you sad because Netherlands is going to disappear again from the volleyball world? Men and women, must be a world record. :lol:

Guidetti took a mediocre/decent team and brought it at the top of the world. Anyone with a brain in your federation would have extended the contract making it impossible to break it. Just like Iran should have done with Velasco. What the coach wants is meaningless in a business transaction.

• i can see that He wants to spend some more time with his family but if the money were real reason then it would be very unprofessional of Guidetti to leave his post in Dutch NT.i can understand Dutch players and users disappointment and anger

on the other hand,this is a good move by TVF..he will be useful for Turkey's NT.
    i wonder who they will call for the NT..
    i think now we can say that Gözde will keep playing some more time
    i wonder if He will call any of Neslihan,Esra and Gülden ?

• I stil remember your "nice" comments about Italy losing the gold medal, what is it now? Are you sad because Netherlands is going to disappear again from the volleyball world? Men and women, must be a world record. :lol:

Guidetti took a mediocre/decent team and brought it at the top of the world. Anyone with a brain in your federation would have extended the contract making it impossible to break it. Just like Iran should have done with Velasco. What the coach wants is meaningless in a business transaction.

I will not reeply to your childish remarks.

Just on topic: without knowing what has been discussed between Guidetti and Dutch Federation BEOFRE extending his contract, it is impossible to say wether Dutch Federation could have prevented breaking the contract by Guidetti.

• Now we will have a good coach. But what if Turkey can not be a great team? Is it really the fault of the staff?

- The Turkish confederation must limit the number of foreigners per team. Eczacibasi has 6 foreigners and in champions league no player of the selection plays (gulden does not play in the selection).
    - The players need to play more in teams with less investment.

• I think I'm the only one who saw this coming whether it was sooner or later hahaha, I actually had a feeling he would want to be closer to Bahar and that he wanted to coach Turkish NT sometime. I know it was unprofessional from Guidetti to leave to Dutch team especcially after he just decided to renew his contract but in the end I think it was more of an emotional decision. We only get to see him in volleyball but remember guys there is more to his life then just volleyball or money. (I don't think he did it for the money at all) The guy actually has responsibilities and carreer is not the only thing in one's life. Also he said to it was one of the hardest decisions he had to make in his life but it was necessary.

On the other hand I'm very excited to see a real coach in the Turkish NT after loser Ferhat. I'm not scared about the potentials, Turkey has enough great players to develop imo.
    I would love to see younger players though like Tugba Senoglu or Zehra Gunes or Yuzgenc. But I don't mind a player like Meryem Boz either who has really been showing that she can deliver as an OPP the last few years. Turkey has enough players now let's see what Guidetti can do with them. I have high hopes for him though :thumbsup:

• Guidetti wanted to get this job before too. Now he has a chance to live and work at the same city. it is bussiness , we change our jobs when we get better proposal. But i would like to work dutch girls. He has created very good team from the dutch girls who has a great potential. it will be so difficult to increase turkish nt level for him, on the otherhand he knows turkish mentality and players very well.

Please remind me, How did he be head coach of Dutch NT? Same story? Was he undercontract when he left from German NT?

• Guidetti wanted to get this job before too. (...)

Please remind me, How did he be head coach of Dutch NT? Same story? Was he undercontract when he left from German NT?

No, he did not want TUR NT before, he was offered it many times. He always said that in the club he can buy himself a great team, so in NT he wants to work with a team that he has to build from zero as he did in Germany and Netherlands. Now he betrays his words :down:

He quit German NT after WCH 2014 because there were conflicts between him and some players. He signed with Dutch federation about 2 months later.

• Is it official that he will coach Turkish NT? I haven't seen any official news about that yet.

• Guidetti made the right decision, he knew he could not give 100% for the Dutch Team anymore and knew he had to let them go. I hope whoever takes the Dutch Team will be able to keep doing the same kind of work he did.

But achieving results with Turkey will he harder once the Turkish Players with Potential for the NT just spend 99% of the season on the bench. Would be nice if he left Vakf, and they created a team like Club Italia for him, and he could develop them and get real play time.

Good thing now that he wont have to hear people saying he is letting Sloetjes play only because of the Dutch NT.

• Same :down: Wish him well, but it's so very disappointing :tzz:

Im with you guys. Im really disappoited by this decision...honestly... I mean, of course there is the family involved, and the money, no doubt, but he could have made that decision before, he should not have signed again with the dutches, second like you said Matthias, after everything he said, dont know...honestly I was not believing he would make such a move.

• The problem for Turkey is, the players who should be developing right now like Gozde Yilmaz and Hande Baladin are sitting on bench.

However, with Guidetti I guess that Gozde Kirdar, Eda Erdem and Naz will play in NT. Turkey shoud be based on Gozde, Naz, Erdem and Kubra Akman and definetly Hande will be tried as OH and Polen as OPP. For now, it's the strongest roster possible. However, without Kirdar it will be tough to find secong OH.