Turkish NT 2016

• I can understand Giovanni wanting to be more with his family, of course its a different scenary in his life....but then I guess if that was the case, why sign with another NT, ok Turkey, he will stay home, but for what, one month training and then back travelling with NT?

Honestly does not make much difference he will still lose time with his family. Bernardinho always say its one of the things he most regret is not having time with his daughers, because he is either with the team or with NT.......so, if the situation was just that, Giovanni leaving NT cause he want to be with his family ok. But he is leaving one NT to be with another, after already signing...so he is indeed just chosing one program over the other (money included)....or maybe he will find out next year by experience that the change really wont make much difference in his time with his family.....

but best of luck for him.

• Turkish U20 NT

Setters:Aslıhan Kılıç, Mısra Aşcı
    Opposites:Burcu Yüzgenç, Yasemin Özel
    OHs: Tuğba Şenoğlu, Buse Kara, Saliha Şahin, Ezgi Akyaldız
    MBs: Zehra Güneş , Yasemin Güveli, Ayçin Akyol
    Libero: Melisa Memiş

Setters: Selmin Karahan and Buket Gülübay, opposite Çağla Erdem, libero Sinem Beyazıd were cut from wide roster. Players marked bold are already playing as starter in Venus Sultanlar ligi

• Mısra Aşçı is Eczacibasi's back up setter and she's not starter, actually she's not playing at all.Buse Kara is OH and Eczacibasi's player, now she is back up OH at Nilüfer.

• Mısra Aşçı is Eczacibasi's back up setter and she's not starter, actually she's not playing at all.Buse Kara is OH and Eczacibasi's player, now she is back up OH at Nilüfer.

Thanks for correction, I mixed up names. Indeed Buse has played as a starter for most of the games but Nilüfer belediye still couldn't establish a starting six. Sometimes they play with Ceyda Aktaş as Opp and Iryna Trushkina as MB and Buse as OH. But they also play with Iryna as Opp and Ceyda as OH, in this case Buse is backup player.