Brazilian NT 2017

• did she say anything about what`s her plans for the NT? I think she will want to come back.

She will definitely be back next year

• My top 12 brazilian players for 2020 tokyo
    Opposite - tandara, edinara
    Oh - fe garay, natalia, lorenne
    Mb - bia, thaissa, adenizia
    Libero - gabi souza
    Setter - roberta, macris

Possible:
    Julia bergmann
    Mayany souza
    Amanda

• Gabi Guimaraes should be there. No reason to leave out Brazil's most stable receiver. Rosamaria is 65 percent yes /35 percent out as she can play opposite hitter unless someone other than her improves.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• tandara unless she becomes pregnant! Wtf she is just amazing for now i hope she wont be interchangd as an outside hitter!!!
    Gabi guimaraes is also in! Backrow defense and her superspike is also a thing to remember!!
    Libero should really be gabi souza! One of a kind! More experience for her in the court!!!
    Bia is a threat to all oh esp to zhu ting, paula egonu kosheleva goncharova and slotjes mihajlovic and boscovic
    Should natalia falter, then fe garay is still in! In my opinion will be titular again come 2018 the moment she comes back!!!

Still have high hopes for lorenne and edinara!!! And julia bergmann, saw her in the under 18 games, passing is ok, spike is commanding but seevice is really her thing!

• That result was not good for Brazil.

Japan being able to beat them twice is no fluke...And Korea Team B able to make life hard during the last set. :whistle:

They have to analyze what went wrong....

Cause I feel Brazil has great highs but the lows can be abysmal. Thank God for it to happen this year and not the next year when everything is on the line and each team is done from experimenting lineups.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Opposite - Tandara, Edinara
    Oh - Fe Garay, Natalia, Rosamaria, Gabi
    Mb - Thaisa, Bia, Carol
    Libero - Gabi
    Setter - Roberta, Naiane

• Suelen was bad during the match against JPN. late reaction

• Opposite - Tandara, Edinara
    Oh - Fe Garay, Natalia, Rosamaria, Gabi
    Mb - Thaisa, Bia, Carol
    Libero - Gabi
    Setter - Roberta, Naiane

I just think however that julia bergmann, glacekely, tainara should be in the list...

Things will changed the moment i saw lorenne in fighting form in the u23 this week.. she and drussyla is also my choice.

This season of superliga is really a time to check on our players!

For me, still fe garay is the no. 1 spiker with tandara comes second closely!!!! These two are my formidable choice for rtokyo 2020

• This season of the Superliga will be really interesting. A spot in the NT will depend a lot in their performance.

Only bad thing is that Rexona will have, Gabi ( rexona), Drussyla and Gabi (Osasco). Gabi (Osasco) will spend a lot of time on the bench. I think would be better for if Rexona send her on a loan to another team to play as libero.

• the female adult team of brazilian volleyball had an amazing year this 2017... winning 3 championships names montreux, fivb and south american championship and a silver medal of the world's grand champion's cup!!!!

Now, the excitement for the brazilian superliga 2017-2018 is really coming into our nerves! And bet that all coaches and tacticians will be previewing all matches with teams whose players are in the adult brazilian nt.

For now, i will be keeping an eye to
    Edinara brancher
    Lorenne
    Drussyla

Mayany souza

In the upcoming september 10-17 under 23 world women championship! Rosamaria could be in that podium aswell! :)

• No she can't lol She's 23 and literally just finished playing WGCC while the U23 tournament just started basically at the same time.

• i didnt know her birthday! My bad!!!

Anyway 4-0 for brazil they win against kenya.
    Drussyla with 11
    Its ashamed that edinara is not a starter!
    Is lorenne having a bad day? Is she on form? Only 2/6..

Maybe bruna costa's set is just well diversed.

Tuesday is another day for them.. they will be up against european champions turkey!!!

• Yes definitely Edinara. She's like the second coming of Mari!

• why wasn't edinara invited in the NT? saw her performance a few months ago and she was excellent in attack.