You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:42pm

why wasn't edinara invited in the NT? saw her performance a few months ago and she was excellent in attack.
She was invited and played as a sub in some rounds of the GP, but she is now with the U23 team.

aXeLbEn12

Densetsu Sannin

• "aXeLbEn12" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil, Fenerbahçe, Unilever

Favourite Players: Fofao, Kim Young, Sheilla Castro, Marianne Steinbrecher, Lioubov Sokolova, Yevgeniya Artamonova, Taismary Aguero, Giba

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:46pm

why wasn't edinara invited in the NT? saw her performance a few months ago and she was excellent in attack.
She was invited and played as a sub in some rounds of the GP, but she is now with the U23 team.

thanks sidney! hopefully ze roberto will use her more in the future :)

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:54am

Update on your fave brazilian players

My top 13 at the moment:

Mb : thaissa is still no. 1 but we will check her in the turkish league should she continue becoming a monster or her level declining.., bia no question!! carol very good in blocking but needs to be more consistent.. more matches for her.. i wanna see her as a starting 6 in the game vs italy maybe in the near future and also in netherlands so i can decide her agility precision and her stand in the tight race of mb in tokyo!!!

Opposite: tandara brazil's go to girl at the moment. I wonder if she played in rio as an opposite but this is a new olympic cycle!!!, edinara (as they say the second coming of mari), lorenne who is in bad form in the u23 championship but il still look forward on her in the club season

Os: fe garay no. 1 i miss her on court!!! Love her spikes!!! natalia i like her attitude along with the ever beautiful rosamaria, drussyla

Setter: roberta, my queen. She should smile sometimes... the under 23 setter from bradesco she's 1.83

Should thaissa or carol will not be selected, i go for mayany souza from camponesa minas. Bia is secured on her slot, she blocks highly contested volleyball players like zhu ting kosheleva egonu mihajlovic boskovic and goncharova..

Libero - im giving more time to gabi souza as well... she has this leadership ability!!!

Should tandara shed off 5 kilos, i bet she'll be much stronger and capable of hitting those outside the 3-meter line spikes...

From the usual thing she does!!!!

In view of the grand champion's cup, the rotation where brazil had the weakest was when there are 4 spikers with roberta at the back, natalia in the opposite position and tandara in the os position... the ball is being given to natalia and tandara is left in the left wing and she either gets blocked or hammers the ball too wide from the line.

Congrats brazil to the 2017 great nt season!!!!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:41am

My top 13 at the moment:

Mb : thaissa is still no. 1 but we will check her in the turkish league should she continue becoming a monster or her level declining.., bia no question!! carol very good in blocking but needs to be more consistent.. more matches for her.. i wanna see her as a starting 6 in the game vs italy maybe in the near future and also in netherlands so i can decide her agility precision and her stand in the tight race of mb in tokyo!!!

Opposite: tandara brazil's go to girl at the moment. I wonder if she played in rio as an opposite but this is a new olympic cycle!!!, edinara (as they say the second coming of mari), lorenne who is in bad form in the u23 championship but il still look forward on her in the club season

Os: fe garay no. 1 i miss her on court!!! Love her spikes!!! natalia i like her attitude along with the ever beautiful rosamaria, drussyla

Setter: roberta, my queen. She should smile sometimes... the under 23 setter from bradesco she's 1.83

Should thaissa or carol will not be selected, i go for mayany souza from camponesa minas. Bia is secured on her slot, she blocks highly contested volleyball players like zhu ting kosheleva egonu mihajlovic boskovic and goncharova..

Libero - im giving more time to gabi souza as well... she has this leadership ability!!!

Should tandara shed off 5 kilos, i bet she'll be much stronger and capable of hitting those outside the 3-meter line spikes...

From the usual thing she does!!!!

In view of the grand champion's cup, the rotation where brazil had the weakest was when there are 4 spikers with roberta at the back, natalia in the opposite position and tandara in the os position... the ball is being given to natalia and tandara is left in the left wing and she either gets blocked or hammers the ball too wide from the line.

Congrats brazil to the 2017 great nt season!!!!
Gabi Guimares is a definite yes. She is Brazil's most stable passer and back row defender. Not to mention she can kill, too. Drussyla is a good passer but an average hitter while Rosamaria is the opposite. Tbh I don't know what people see in Rosamaria. She is pretty bland.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 3:49pm

What a terrible way to end the NT season for Gabi....

https://www.volleyball.it/brasile-gabi-s…a-al-ginocchio/

Hope she can make it in time for World Championship without reinjury and recover back to her old self.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 5:27pm

Hope she can make it in time for World Championship without reinjury and recover back to her old self.
What does it say? What happened to her?

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 2:19am

I told you guys! Mayany souza is definitely in!!!

Her stats in japan vs brazil match id 8/8..... good job girl!!

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 2:31am

Yeah, and 1/8 in attacks... :whistle:
I would not take this U23 champioship as a parameter for anything to be honest, BUT I am loving my girl Maira taking that OH spot instead of freaking Gabi Cândido. Still do not know why Wagão is not using the Lorenne/Edinara/Drussyla formation everyone expected to see though.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 5:03am

regarding drussyla/edinara/lorenne duo

Yeah, and 1/8 in attacks... :whistle:
I would not take this U23 champioship as a parameter for anything to be honest, BUT I am loving my girl Maira taking that OH spot instead of freaking Gabi Cândido. Still do not know why Wagão is not using the Lorenne/Edinara/Drussyla formation everyone expected to see though.
I think the weakest link in the three is lorenne who is not yet in form as reports would be taken into consideration.. nevertheless, the commend lorenne for fighting for her space in the NT u23! I like her! she and edinara!!!!but come superliga season, lorenne will explode in Osasco as drussyla in rexona!!!

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 5:57am

What does it say? What happened to her?

knee surgery.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 6:50am

Poor gabi!!

as much as i like her, i cant put her in my own roster!

Social bookmarks