Brazilian NT 2017

• Do you know if the matches would be televised?

• Do you know if the matches would be televised?

Today's match is going to be broadcasted by sportv.com (you need an account)
    The other match ( I think it's on Thursday) will be broadcasted by Redetv (free channel in Brazil, you can watch it on their website).

• I have no account, it seems I wont watch this game :( can anyone download this game to youtube? ?( ?(

Try saishuu's link. It didn't require any password to me. Either way, someone will upload it in HQ later on youtube.

Brayelin playing so great in the 1st set. Brazil looks like a mess, but I think it's expected. Drussyla is probably playing her first match in the NT. I thought Rosamaria would be on the field :whistle:

• Try saishuu's link. It didn't require any password to me. Either way, someone will upload it in HQ later on youtube.

Brayelin playing so great in the 1st set. Brazil looks like a mess, but I think it's expected. Drussyla is probably playing her first match in the NT. I thought Rosamaria would be on the field :whistle:

Unfortunately, it doesnt open on my laptop ?( :drink:

• The link does not works for me either, probably only works for users in Brazil.

Chrome's extension 'hola unblock' should help... I use it to watch Laola and it always works.

• Brazil has control of the match right now... but I already miss Fabiana and Sheilla...

• I read that Adenizia was best scorer with 14 points. I'm sure many of them were blocks. But we don't have any official stats.

• I'm able to watch it on Youtube in the US, but I'm not sure if posting the link here will result in it getting taken down.

I'm only halfway through the match (two sets in), but it's a good game. Brayelin is much more consistent and creative than I ever remember her being. I love watching her! And Binet, whom I've never followed all that closely, is an outstanding libero. No Castillo, but remarkable all the same. Annerys is playing well, too. She's so outstanding, and I hope she has another 5 years on her.

Brazil is playing well, but as expected, they have a long way to go. So far, from what I've seen, Carol's attack is basically ineffective, but her block is slowly warming up.

Drussyla is good, but not a game-changer. I still have lots of hope for her.

Tandara is playing OK, and even though I just watched her in the Superliga and thought she looked fine, she seems a little tired/out of shape in this game. IDK. Maybe the travel has gotten to her.

Suelen plays very well, but I have a feeling she's a place-holder for Ze, and that he's not actually committed to developing her. Sad, because I bet she's fielded a lot of crap over the years, and she's pretty good.

Roberta's having a decent game, with a few flubs. It's no secret that Brazil's setter has a difficult job, particularly with a team that's still working itself out.

Natalia and Adenizia (mid game it's mostly Natalia) are well above the caliber of the other players. It's weird--almost like watching the S. Korean NT with KYK and any of their other hitters having a particularly good day. All the players on the team are good, but they just seem young and novice compared to Natalia. (At this point. Again, I'm only 2 sets in.)

• Watching it on Youtube too! am on 1 set all and 29-9 to Brazil. Yes you can tell its the first match in front of a big crowd, so lots of mistakes!!

I have to day I kinda disagree about Natalia - to me she has been quite disappointing so far. Not really showing an leadership in terms of her play, not very inspiring. Passing mistakes and old Natalia tentative attacking. She is not really a KYK in this team - I think she can actually be overshadowed by the younger Drussyla if she doesnt pick her game up. Still waiting for the 2010 Natalia - if she appears, Brazil will be sorted.

Have to say its all half and half though with the setting which is quite imprecise a lot of the time - I think this has had some to do with Carol's attacking issues. I have watched them during the league and as much as Carol has issues in her approach, the ball she gets is not really consistent either. I see this in the match as well. Its not very easy to lead the team and be very precise, but for Roberta that is what is needed for Brazil's attack to work. I think they could work on her movement a bit more, this is where her precision issues are really..

Who is this Fernanda? not really sure about her.... like the height, but not much else - will be interested to see her development... I would really like to see Edinara ... seems to be a prospect. Tandara really needs a stable back up because she plays on one tempt only and so can easily be blocked out. Shame Monique is so short..

• where I can find game from yesterday ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game