Carol MB 11 (4 blocks, 1 ace)
    Adenízia MB 7 (5 blocks, 1 ace)
    Natália OH 9 (4 blocks, 1 ace)
    Rosamaria OH 8
    Drussyla OH 5 (2 blocks)
    Edinara OPP 3 (1 block)
    Roberta S 3 (1 ace)
    Amanda OH, Fernanda ToméOPP & Mara MB 1

• Natalia is so-so in these two games She needs to step up on later matchs but she knows this is just a friendly game.. though she is playing just a support, she is still the mvp of the 2016 grand prix. Good tactics! She js 1.84

Tandara as expected is still a beast. She and roberta have a good chemistry in passing setting and scoring.. i like the power in her spikes. It is a potential heartbreaker to serbia china and russia. She is 1.85

Edinara as 2nd opp of team brazil is just so effective... more games for her! And we will see. She is 1.86

As for drussyla and rosamaria, there are times, they do good and does the otherway around. They need to be so sure and be confident when in court.. i like drussyla in the back court as for rosa maria i love it when she spike but on a perfect set. Both are 1.86

Roberta should be a starter! Hands down! She sets with precision. And can dig effectively. Naiane is ok being a back up! Still looking if macris will be used in the grand prix.. she is 1.86

Suellen should be a starter as well. Size isnt an issue in her receiving, defending and passing! She is just magnificent.

The battle for the starter middle blockers is still up for grabs! My two best bra mb as of the moment are still not playing. Juciely and bia!!! Happy with the way ade is playing. Carol is ok, still consistent in blocking but her level has dropped if u compare her in superliga 2014-2015... i hope bia 1.88 and another thaisa in the making who is 1.90 and above will be produced

• Léia (L) apparently asked to be cut from the NT due to family reasons, so Gabi (OH/L, from Nestlé/Osasco) was called in to sub for her.
    Macris (S) and Monique (OPP) were also called in for training.

• i wish more playng time for rosamaria edinara and drussyla... tandara and natalia is just so experienced but the youngsters rrreally need thiis tournament... i like roberta and tandara's connection along with rosamaria and adenizia it is just sensational..as for natalia, i dont know if shes a bit tired lately more adjustment since she is captain of selecao but i commend her improved passing and servingg skills.i really love amanda... shes the new sasa
    have high hhhoopes for bia to play in grand prix as titular along with juciely...

• Brazillian roster for WGP 2017:

S: Naiane, Roberta and Macris
    OH: Natalia, Rosamaria, Amanda, Drussyla, Edinara and Fernanda Tomé
    OP: Tandara and Monique
    MB: Adenizia, Mara, Carol and Bia
    Libero: Suelen ad Gabi (Gabiru)

Source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…utm_campaign=voleinaglobo

-It is nice to see Macris back to fight for a spot;
    -Also good to see Bia back, she can be better in the rotation with two hitters in the front,as she is better hitting slides;
    -Good to see that Edinara and Drussyla will stay at least for the preliminary rounds.They will join the U23 team after 2nd or 3rd round;
    -The only downside is Monique back. Even though she is good, she is not overpowering and already too old. Better give chance to Paula Borgo or Lorenne

• -Good to see that Edinara and Drussyla will stay at least for the preliminary rounds.They will join the U23 team after 2nd or 3rd round;

Drussyla is not on the list for the U23 team this year.

• I hope to God Tandara comes back to form. It seems like she couldn't find the solution against the tall blocks in Montreux. No wonder Sheilla was always ahead of her as She can make magic out of bad sets. God only knows what will happen to her against the likes of Netherlands, China with their first team and USA with some tall outside hitters and middles. I like Tandara but at this rate, Brazil should just keep her as an OH and find a more suitable replacement for Sheilla.

But the real menacing problem imo is Carol's attack. She's such a good blocker that it's almost unbelievable how she can't attack. This is going to be a big problem for Brazil and that would mean so much pressure on the pin hitters to kill even in-system. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Naiane- the best setter out of the three but for some reason, good passing eludes her when she's on court.

Roberta- probably all around out of the three. Her best weapon is her serve and dump ball.

Macris- a very decisive setter but makes too many errors.

Which one? - Ze Roberto :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Side note. I never knew BRICS had sporting events. I follow BRICS very closely but because of geopolitical reasons, had no clue they would add something like this, pretty cool I think.

Anyways, the Brazil U20 played like a warmup tournament in the BRICS games before the U20 Worlds. What did yall think about it?

• I'm embarassed by this match...I think a match between the Brazilian team and the Brazilian U20 would be much better than this

• You are right. We have no reception, block, defence.

• Poland was so much better in Montreux. :white:

Or was that Brazil just playing nervously with a new lineup? :white:

#FreeBritney

• Poland play without Mędrzyk, who is actually our best, all-around player

• Is this a friendly cup?

#FreeBritney