• bia and adenizia for now hoping for under 17 players for mb
    Rosamaria is ok
    Drussyla is ok
    Edinara is ok
    Tandara is ok

Hope lorenne will be included
    Brazil setters is ok

Hope libero from under 17 or 23 will be included
    Any news with arianne pinto? Tainara? Eduarda cavatao? Julia bergman?

Natalia is just aweful

• Didnt watch this Brasil enough to criticize them too much. But Natalia is really underperforming its crazy. I like Rosamaria a lot vs Turkey. She seemed to be the most usefull player that match.

• I don't know what to say about Natalia. She was playing really amazing with Fenerbahce during their season. But she has performing really poorly with the NT and Coach Ze seems to not care at all. Maybe because she is still exhausted from the long season of the League or what. Or maybe she is readjusting to the Brazilian style of fast attacking as she has been playing really high ball with Fenerbahce. I really hope she steps up her game because without a killing machine on the left side like her, Brazil is in big trouble.

• Regarding Natalia, I think she performs better if someone is covering her in reception just like when she was in Rio(Sesc) and Fener. In recent games, she had to be the receiving OH since in the current line-up I think she's their best option for that role. I think she's more comfortable when she's focused on attack and with only little responsibility in reception.

• Drussyla suffered a lot in attack, but she held her own in reception at least for the most part, which visibly helped Natália leaving her more free to attack. I really liked Adenízia, Bia and especially Gabi in the game against Serbia though; imo Gabi needs to play more. Sure it is still way too early to tell anything, but I am not that convinced by Suelen if I am being honest.

Not sure how ZRG is gonna work the OH problem with Natália/Rosamaria/Drussyla, but we shall see.

• Drussyla suffered a lot in attack, but she held her own in reception at least for the most part, which visibly helped Natália leaving her more free to attack. I really liked Adenízia, Bia and especially Gabi in the game against Serbia though; imo Gabi needs to play more. Sure it is still way too early to tell anything, but I am not that convinced by Suelen if I am being honest.

Not sure how ZRG is gonna work the OH problem with Natália/Rosamaria/Drussyla, but we shall see.

It seems at the moment all 3 outside hitters have the same ups and downs, not really one consistent one, hence maybe a good idea to keep rotating them round. I agree with the general Natalia issue - not really playing like a leader. Tandara is too up and down to lead and doesn't always seem to listen to Ze, and keeps hitting straight into the block the whole time.

Like Adenizia - but can be a bit manic and all over the place for my liking.... Gabi is great and can really be a leader on court. Would have been perfect for outside were she not so short.

Have seen some positive things from this team so far though...No one team looks very well oiled or solid at the moment though, will be interesting to see the final round...

• Must admit that players still need skills to play at a high level but man... Brazil needs to up the ante in the height department or the day the Thailand or Japan teams can actually beat them is nearing us soon. :whistle:

Lmao I can't believe christmas came early for Brazil. :rolll: I didn't mean this prediction btw. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I want to know why ? Juma U23 setter isn't chosen, She is in Roster but don't have any chance to show her performance at all. I really wish that Ze will chose her for this last week.

The reason is she is not good, plain and simple.

• Juma not good?? :lol: Maybe you should say in your opinion she`s not good.

Juma is a great setter, I was really impressed watching her in Bauru, very smart and clean setter.

Roberta,Naiani,Juma and Macris are all great setters. It is hard to pick 2, you just gotta trust Ze Roberto and believe Roberta and Naine are the 2 best among the 4.

Ze Roberto believes Naine will be the setter of the future ...( even if Juma is better at this moment it wont matter because Ze Roberto won`t give Juma any changes to show her talent.)

Remember he was a "history" with setters.

The reason is she is not good, plain and simple.

• if Bernardo was the coach instead of Ze Roberto, I think this Brazilian NT may beat every team too, Bernardo is better than Ze Roberto ;)

• If I am the one saying that, of course it is my opinion. Do you know how conversation works?

She was not anything special in Bauru and she was terrible in the U23 final, which is what people outside of Brazil tend to remember her for. Sure she got MVP. but that was solely because of her blocking and serving skills. Her sets themselves were nothing short of garbage.

• if Bernardo was the coach instead of Ze Roberto, I think this Brazilian NT may beat every team too, Bernardo is better than Ze Roberto ;)

ZRG is a two time Olympic champion with the female NT. He does not have to prove shit when it comes to results.

• nothing special with brazil's reception. Seems like they are tired. They have lost to poland in all department basing on the stats they have in their game. Im happy julia bergmann was in in the third set.. so much potential for her. Maybe if the reception was ok, brazil could put up a fight.. the libera was 2 last yr's spiker in brazil's under 18 maybe because of the heaight she have, that she transferred being a libero.

• Nothin wrong with gabi being a libero at least she tried as one. But i hope brazil would send a deegate who is already at ease of their own respective position!
    Eg sending macris who is a 4 time best setter as superliga rather than naiane. Macris as main setter and roberta as second setter in the 5-1 inversion..

Sending all young mb who is 190 m and up. Diana from under 20 is a revelation alaso karyna malachias...
    why is he sending a candidate in the selection that come 2020 he wont be needing them.. i know for a fact that the brazil women's selecao is in the process of selection. Usa had it in2013 but was a winner in 2014 world championship at milan italy, china shocked everyone in the world league andrio olypics..

There are a lot of prospects in brazil.. julia bergmann, another glacekelly, and also lorrayna da silva... but we need to have them play with an attitude seems like they are just playing at playing cant they play with all their heart? Like being proud being included in the selection. I hope they can have a fe garay attitude leader in court strong in the attack at 1.81m..

• Nothin wrong with gabi being a libero at least she tried as one. But i hope brazil would send a deegate who is already at ease of their own respective position!
    Eg sending macris who is a 4 time best setter as superliga rather than naiane. Macris as main setter and roberta as second setter in the 5-1 inversion..

Sending all young mb who is 190 m and up. Diana from under 20 is a revelation alaso karyna malachias...
    why is he sending a candidate in the selection that come 2020 he wont be needing them.. i know for a fact that the brazil women's selecao is in the process of selection. Usa had it in2013 but was a winner in 2014 world championship at milan italy, china shocked everyone in the world league andrio olypics..

There are a lot of prospects in brazil.. julia bergmann, another glacekelly, and also lorrayna da silva... but we need to have them play with an attitude seems like they are just playing at playing cant they play with all their heart? Like being proud being included in the selection. I hope they can have a fe garay attitude leader in court strong in the attack at 1.81m..

Eh It's not like Naiane had a long playtime anyway and regularly she get a substitution with Monique. Not sure how it will help when Roberta is the better blocker and Tandara can probably hit better in the backrow than Monique would in the frontrow.

I'n also not sold with Macris being the best setter of Superliga because Brasilia was the best passing team of Superliga.

Minas was mediocre in passing and defense so they will harvest what they sow.

These two Naiane and Roberta are probably the best setters you could have when passing is not good. Natalia in my opinion is just swamped. She needs rest. And the Middle Blockers are too small. Carol is a good blocker but she's a mess in the attack. :white: A lot of the teams will probably be aggressive with the attack knowing that they are used to Fabiana and Thaisa guarding the net.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney