Croatia 2017 NT

• Omg I just found out that QT for WCH is going to be in my town, where I work. Osijek.

I will finally watch my Croatian NT + Goncharova, Kosheleva, Malova live <3 <3 :drink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance4:

• Croatia will play friendly matches against Slovenia, Czech Rep and Italy before QT for WCH, for now.

• Croatia will play friendly matches against Slovenia, Czech Rep and Italy before QT for WCH, for now.

I'm curious which Croatian players will be the main ones this year.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• https://issuu.com/odbojka-voll…cs/odbojka-volleyball7/72

A rare interview with one of the all time greats - Barbara Ružić (Jelić) for Serbian magazine "Odbojka".
    Unfortunately, she's totally out of the loop with today's volleyball and only watches it very occasionally. She has however noticed that there are not a lot of players who can "make a hole in the floor" like for example Mireya Luis and Artamonova could back in her day. :D

• Katarina Barun is back with NT for WCH QT :)

Maja Poljak will probably be part of NT very soon.

• The biggest question about our NT is position OH.

Mia Jerkov and Mira Topic are not playing so our reception will be very weak. I just don't like Klaric I hope Aksentijevic will try with other OHs like Lea Cvetnic who has weak reception but She is good attcker... and I'm sad that He didn't try with Dinka Kulic. All OHs are so young I think we will have problem :whistle:

• Who will be the starter opp? Barun or Fabris? In a team with such a dominant Opp and MB duos, there should be a receiver OH. That's why the absence of Jerkov might even help to the team since her reception was weakness, on the other hand, Mira Topiç will be missed. :whistle:

• Absolutely, we don't need good attackers, but good receivers on OH. Most of our young OH's are good attackers but weak receivers, except Kulic and Volmut. Both of them rejected calls because of injuries so we now have these OH's. I except that will Fabris play like OH, that will be best solution.

• Senna Usic is in Shanghai now and watching the match of Shanghai against Beijing in the qualification of 13th Chinese National Games?
    [the L3 of the photo]

plus one question: Does she want to return Team Shanghai? [She was the member of Team Shanghai in Season 14/15 and Season 15/16]

Images

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Afterall Maja Poljak will play with Croatia NT at QT in Croatia, but plan is for now that She will play only against Russia.
    Katarina Barun is with NT too. :)

If I'm right Klara Peric is not with NT, I don't know if that is because of injuri or what. For sure Ćurak is not better than her She is disaster setter...but what happend then ?(

• Afterall Maja Poljak will play with Croatia NT at QT in Croatia, but plan is for now that She will play only against Russia.

It seems that she's still into Russians :) anyways I hope they will rank at least the second to fight for the extra bid!

• It looks like Samanta was only joking with Maja that She will play against Russia. :S
    So we will wait for official news.

• It looks like Samanta was only joking with Maja that She will play against Russia. :S

I feel Maja has agreed to participate (in the whole five matches). :)

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

How did you get that?

• Samanta replay to our post that Maja is getting ready to play at Friday, and Maja replay to her Samanta wants set fire where their is no need for that.

• Samanta replay to our post that Maja is getting ready to play at Friday, and Maja replay to her Samanta wants set fire where their is no need for that.

Got it! Anyways it's good to see her with the team!