Turkish NT 2017

• Turkish Volleyball Federation shared a photo via its instagram account and it's said that they have met up with press before the European Champhionship.

From what I have seen there are 12 people on the photo.

They are listed as:

Setters: Naz, Gamze
    Outside Hitters: Gözde, Güldeniz, Neriman
    Opposite Hitters: Polen, Meryem
    Middle Blockers: Eda, Bahar, Kübra
    Liberos: Simge, Merve

If that's the case as a final roster, Neslihan, Gizem Örge and Hande won't make it to the champhionship. It's said that Neslihan has got injury with related to her shoulder,but what about Gizem Örge? :white:

• Im sure Guidetti will take 14 players, maybe 2 of them are playing U23 WCH (Hande and Beyza/Zehra)

• There is no point to have 12 players when you can have 14. Im sure there will be one oh and one MB from u23 roster. Based on the performance so far, hande and beyza will be added most likely. However i can't think of any explanation for Gizem orge except an injury. If it was about performance, I could imagine guidetti could have try to sign with another libero for next season in vakifbank :whistle:

• After U23, it is obvious that both Hande and Beyza should be in ECh roster. Most probably they will be added to the 12 players that was written in one of the previous posts.

• turquia finally is sub 23 world champion.

my opinion:

setter: cagla did not play badly nor ezgi. but they did not play anything special. I really prefer ozbay cansu.

opposites: I do not know who told nursevil that she might be a good opposite. she was the worst player in the national team :teach: . burcu yuzenç and mislina are better. Niguem believed in crafting karakurt, but she shut up many and played excellent.

MB: I particularly enjoyed the beyza arici :obey: . asli was average. zehra had no opportunities to play.

liberos: ayka was not the best libero in the league, but she played well. bihter played little.

Wing-spiker: Hande was the best player on the team. Saliha played relatively well when asked. tugba started the championship bad but in the semifinal and final played very well.

• I think we mainly need Ebrar Karakurt and we need to work on her as fast as we can. We really need a Opp that can at least kill a few balls. Hopefully she plays in VVSL or other good league next season. Polen is just weak and gets blocked by fingers rather then arms. Meryem is bad and is intimidated all the time. Both are not OG material and should never be invited to NT again. That is not to say the rest are playing so much better. Gözde will probably retire after this tournament and it is about time tbh. Naz hasn't been delivering in NT for years now it is time to give Gamze a try especially since she was good every time she came in.

Players I would like to see in NT personally from now on:

L: Gizem Örge, Merve, Melis Yilmaz
    Opp: Ebrar Karakurt
    OH: Hande, Neriman, Tugba, Saliha, Fatma, Meliha?
    MB: Eda, Kübra, Zehra, Beyza, Yasemin
    S: Gamze (1st), Naz, Ezgi/Cagla

He should make something new and fresh with this players

• Karakurt is very young..She needs a few more years to be able to play on this level.sure she should be trusted..she should be felt that she is trusted

Tuğba Şenoğlu can play after Gözde leaves ( in a very soon)
    Baladın should play (she shouldnt be wasted on the bench in VVSL)
    Neriman is needed bcz the OPPs are weak.There is a strong OPP Ceren Kestirengöz but she is tecnically a limited player and cant jump
    maybe if Pelin Aroğuz were keeping playing volleyball..then Turkey would have its desired OPP now who knows!

my starters would be :

Gamze-Polen
    Neriman-Tuğba
    Kübra-Eda
    Merve

on the bench : Naz,Ebrar,Hande,Güldeniz,Beyza,Zehra/Yasemin,Örge

• I dont wanna see Ebrar anywhere until Guidetti decides to give chances to her in his own team behind Slöetjes this season or loans her to one of the VVSL teams. It will be a scandal if she plays 3rd division entire season and then goes to WGP with the NT.

I would add Buse Kayacan and Simge Aköz to the liberos depending on how they perform this year. I think Örge's place is not certain and this year there will be a big competition between young liberos to show themselves.

I don't think there should be such a dramatic change. In WGP (or new world league) this coming summer, we should still keep Naz, Neriman, Eda and Kubra; rest should be placed around them slowly. Tugba and Hande are quite solid candidates but don't forget Meliha and Cansu Cetin who will work with good coaches this season, especially Meliha.

• Yesterday Ozge Kirdar wrote something very harsh on twitter and many people replied and she replied back...it was something about a coach (maybe Guidetti?), I don't know...the translation was really awful, I couldn't understand anything... I was thinking it could be something related to Robin's comments on Guidetti. Did anyone see it?! I was curious about it, but she deleted it! I have the print of the first tweet, but she wrote more stuff...

• Yesterday Ozge Kirdar wrote something very harsh on twitter and many people replied and she replied back...it was something about a coach (maybe Guidetti?), I don't know...the translation was really awful, I couldn't understand anything... I was thinking it could be something related to Robin's comments on Guidetti. Did anyone see it?! I was curious about it, but she deleted it! I have the print of the first tweet, but she wrote more stuff...

in her tweet (the tweet you posted) Özge Kırdar says :" he is one of the best trainers of the world,you all pretend to be like trainers,if you dont like you dont have to watch.. you would do (us) a favor by that (not watching)

What did Robin say about Guidetti?

• I understand that he made promises to them and etc. but he got a child and she should try to act like an adult and respect his decision. He is in fact carrying his wife with him everywhere as you can see although she is really useless so I believe him. Robin shouldn't think too deep, she's not a very smart girl. :whistle: He already said many times it was not money as he already gets plenty of that. So far I don't even like his coaching but Robin is really just trying for drama and it is boring.

• Robin is right but it is not a good thing to speak about that in the media and her timing is false as he is already the coach of Turkey for several months.

Sorry but Guidetti‘s daughter was not born after he extended the contract. He had a valid contract AND extended it. I don‘t think that he made this decision by his own, he for sure discuss this with his wife/family! So this reason with his daughter is false and a lie! He really should say the truth. Humans are greedy even if you have enough money you always want more and more money and having a lot of money is important for the future of his daughter! It was known that turkish Federation wanted Guidetti they tried it several years and everyone thought he will become the coach of Turkey when Barbilini left Turkish NT and Guidetti german NT so he could take Turkish Nt instead of Dutch NT and I am sure he had his reasons for choosing the Dutch Nt instead the Turkish nt. This time TVF could possibly made an offer he couldn‘t say no to it, who knows, he has the ful control in Vakif why not in the NT, too?