You are not logged in.

Cauchy

Beginner

• "Cauchy" is male

Friday, September 15th 2017, 11:43am

Turkish Volleyball Federation shared a photo via its instagram account and it's said that they have met up with press before the European Champhionship.

From what I have seen there are 12 people on the photo.

They are listed as:

Setters: Naz, Gamze
Outside Hitters: Gözde, Güldeniz, Neriman
Opposite Hitters: Polen, Meryem
Middle Blockers: Eda, Bahar, Kübra
Liberos: Simge, Merve

If that's the case as a final roster, Neslihan, Gizem Örge and Hande won't make it to the champhionship. It's said that Neslihan has got injury with related to her shoulder,but what about Gizem Örge? :white:

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Friday, September 15th 2017, 12:33pm

Im sure Guidetti will take 14 players, maybe 2 of them are playing U23 WCH (Hande and Beyza/Zehra)

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, September 15th 2017, 2:41pm

There is no point to have 12 players when you can have 14. Im sure there will be one oh and one MB from u23 roster. Based on the performance so far, hande and beyza will be added most likely. However i can't think of any explanation for Gizem orge except an injury. If it was about performance, I could imagine guidetti could have try to sign with another libero for next season in vakifbank :whistle:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Friday, September 15th 2017, 2:53pm

No Gizem Örge? Has Guidetti gone completely crazy!?! :wall: Omg and Simge who played sometimes as a terrible back-up to Kosheleva is better? Oh, hell no.

Friday, September 15th 2017, 8:34pm

Simge didn't show anything special in her club and GP. Why is she even there? I would even understand if Melis was there but simge??

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Monday, September 18th 2017, 1:33am

After U23, it is obvious that both Hande and Beyza should be in ECh roster. Most probably they will be added to the 12 players that was written in one of the previous posts.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 1:34am

turquia finally is sub 23 world champion.

my opinion:

setter: cagla did not play badly nor ezgi. but they did not play anything special. I really prefer ozbay cansu.

opposites: I do not know who told nursevil that she might be a good opposite. she was the worst player in the national team :teach: . burcu yuzenç and mislina are better. Niguem believed in crafting karakurt, but she shut up many and played excellent.

MB: I particularly enjoyed the beyza arici :obey: . asli was average. zehra had no opportunities to play.

liberos: ayka was not the best libero in the league, but she played well. bihter played little.

Wing-spiker: Hande was the best player on the team. Saliha played relatively well when asked. tugba started the championship bad but in the semifinal and final played very well.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:05pm

I think the young opposite will help turkey become top 4 team in Europe,maybe three years later. Now, serbia,italy, netherlands,Russia, still have big advantage in Europe.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:26pm

Hande, Ebrar, Tuğba, Salih all not star but good players.Turkey can be very competitive next years.Next year i hope we will watch these players at Grand Prix, Wch.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Monday, September 18th 2017, 2:28pm

Good news: Gizem Örge is with NT! :win:

Social bookmarks